테이 (Tei) For You & I

Guest roujin

Guest kevjc07

I'm on soompi as a last minute thing. I can't upload the videos for right this moment.

Just waiting for my ride to get there. Then i'm off. When i come back i'll upload whatever you want ^_^

Wah, I wasn't asking you to upload the videos now ^^;; I knew you were going on a trip. I just mentioned that I needed a few of them. Hope you didn't think I was rushing you or anything >_<

Thanks for the info on his military service. Why? I will miss Tei a lot!! I love his music.

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love tei voice!

there was a small interview with him on Pops in Seoul.

(With english subtitles.)

if anyone is intrested

u can go to http://www.arirang.co.kr/intro.asp

loginname: Cheryl127

password: twinscat

and click on pops in seoul on video on demand. click on December 30.

And click play.

there's some music video first but later there's a Guess who and the gues who person is Tei interview and a music video.

Guest .alyak_

Wah, I wasn't asking you to upload the videos now ^^;; I knew you were going on a trip. I just mentioned that I needed a few of them. Hope you didn't think I was rushing you or anything >_<

Thanks for the info on his military service. Why? I will miss Tei a lot!! I love his music.

No. You weren't rushing me. I was just saying that after i'm back i'll upload what you want.

I love tei voice!

there was a small interview with him on Pops in Seoul.

(With english subtitles.)

if anyone is intrested

u can go to http://www.arirang.co.kr/intro.asp

loginname: Cheryl127

password: twinscat

and click on pops in seoul on video on demand. click on December 30.

And click play.

there's some music video first but later there's a Guess who and the gues who person is Tei interview and a music video.

Thank-you for this. I will check this video once i'm out. I would like to have this clip too. Though i haven't seen it yet. :unsure:

Guest .alyak_

jhwpag.jpg

jhwpd5.jpg

jhwpi0.jpg

jhwpjp.jpg

jhwpro.jpg

jhwpxd.jpg

jhwpyr.jpg

jhwq2o.jpg

jhwq3b.jpg

jhwq3t.jpg

jhwq4l.jpg

jhwq6e.jpg

jhwrh5.jpg

jhwri8.jpg

jhwrj4.jpg

jhwrjr.jpg

jhwrnn.jpg

jhwro9.jpg

jhwrpc.jpg

jhwrpx.jpg

jhwrqv.jpg

jhwrup.jpg

jhwrw4.jpg

jhwrys.jpg

I have had these picturs saved up before i left. Just uploading and posting before i forget.

Gone THREE days and i missed so much. Need to catch up in other threads......

Credits Cyworld + Tei (soompi thread)

Guest kevjc07

No. You weren't rushing me. I was just saying that after i'm back i'll upload what you want.

Ok, good. I'm glad you didn't misunderstand ^^ Thanks so much for the pictures! I like quite a few of them. Were those caps of him on Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter recent?

Guest .alyak_

Ok, good. I'm glad you didn't misunderstand ^^ Thanks so much for the pictures! I like quite a few of them. Were those caps of him on Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter recent?

I am guessing the caps are recent. If you look at his style and his hairstyle. Then yes. Its pretty recent.

I dont have my hands on the video as of yet. Sucks alot.... :crazy:

Guest fangorn

I am guessing the caps are recent. If you look at his style and his hairstyle. Then yes. Its pretty recent.

I dont have my hands on the video as of yet. Sucks alot.... :crazy:

kayla :blink: is it LL Ep 179 dated 2005-12-09. If yes, :sweatingbullets: sorry sorry... I have it!!!!

I'll Pm you the link tomorrow OK? have time so Pm'ed you, kayla. pls check your inbox.

Anybody who wants it, please PM me...

Guest fangorn

5%? O_O ...is it that slow to download from SendOver? I thought it is faster - well not as fast as YSI obviously but YSI hates me :(

Guest .alyak_

^ That was right after school. Its way past that. I'm done with it. Still have to watch....

Did anyone see Tei's performance with Buzz at the SBS Music Awards?

MUST watch. The performance is avaiable at wackycashew's clubbox.

The owner of the box stated to do not remove video. But i've found lower quality of the performance from yahoo.

Is anyone interested?

^ yes, i just watched it today! they were singing a bit of each other's song. they sounded great <3

i can't believe he's only 22 >< i always thought he was a bit older ^^;

Guest vpower

TEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhh what a great guy. i dont know why but i have just started to have this weird obession with him. must be all those game shows he has been appearing on and him performing on all those music shows.

man you wouldnt believe how long it took me to go through this thread. too much drooling all over his pictures. ^_^

and i watched the performance with buzz too. does anyone know all of the songs they sang? all that was familiar to me was coward by buzz. and thanks ::this kid:: for reminding me. i was about to upload it too.

along with alot of people, i thought he was older too. around 28 to be exact. but the younger he is the better. =)

his hair actually doesnt bother me!! as a matter of fact, i kind of like it. it is like one of those 'yea i just got out of bed hair but i gelled it anyway' but anyway he still looks good. really good.

and if you have any song recommendations for me, then feel free to tell me!

Guest .alyak_

^ The first song Tei and Buzz sang was 'Love is Once', which is also a song by Tei. Then following that is 'Coward'. And the last song, i swear i've heard it before. I'm sure Buzz performed before. :rolleyes: , but i dont know the title.

Welcome to the thread. Please post alot and have fun!

Guest .alyak_

kayla...please give me that Buzz+Tei in SBS perf clip ^^ thanks.

Okay. Uploading as i'm typing this...........

vpower - i've seen the performance. i like the performance too....

Guest .alyak_

kayla...please give me that Buzz+Tei in SBS perf clip ^^ thanks.

PM'ed the performance. LQ videos...3parts...

can someone pm me the link to the song Tei performed on last weekend's Xman?? it's one of his own songs...don't know the eng. translation...sorry.

I have NOT yet watched the second part of xmen. I'm so busy these days with FTTS and My Girl. Have to watch all three gameshows of him.

When i watch i'll see what song it is....

I went searching. But did not save any pictures. But Tei appeared on another gameshow. I've seen many caps of the gameshow before. But dont know what the game is called. I'll post some up soon. So look for those....

EDIT

YES! NEW PAGE!

Archived