• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *alodia*

Who says only my guys can do a shower scene? It's my turn! - Kim Sun Ah

ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

shower.jpg

thanks bananaleaf for the screencaps. :)

Guest Yurichin

looks like Bridal Mask is good... :(

no, no, no... i hope more people would prefer our rom-com. keeping fingers crossed for tonight's episode and the next 14 episodes. :)))

yes, well, knowing who the actors of the drama I have no interest even though it's story is good, I even don't open the thread nor watch the drama, just for focusing I do I do and hope that one could help raise the rating :), could I??, what makes me jealous is they all are having 20 episode and more, wish Jackpot huge gap for I do I do than others and seeing KSA at the stage saying thank you at the end of this year :-bd

Guest jastinel

Hi mzmakip0t and the other lady, old timer also...forgot her name and to

semifly thanks for providing torrent link!

Thanks for all the goodies guys, specially to Dia!

Park Ji Sung shows his support for Kim Sun Ah and her new drama ‘I Do I Do’

20120531140126707.jpg

20120531140126730.jpg

20120531140126756.jpg

20120531140126780.jpg

20120531140126809.jpg

20120531140126834.jpg

20120531140126851.jpg

20120531140126876.jpg

20120531140126891.jpg

20120531140126909.jpg

20120531140126936.jpg

20120531140126949.jpg

20120531140126963.jpg

20120531140126979.jpg

20120531140126995.jpg

20120531140127034.jpg

20120531140127060.jpg

cr:dcinside

Guest Yurichin

Sorry I'm not professor Trewlany but Tae Kang's mother leave him after birthing

don't tell me that some episode will reveal the truth

that president Yeom's wife is Tae Kang's mother???? (that's why his father love money so much)

FjdoL.jpg

Guest *alodia*

Sorry I'm not professor Trewlany but Tae Kang's mother leave him after birthing

don't tell me that some episode will reveal the truth

that president Yeom's wife is Tae Kang's mother???? (that's why his father love money so much)

FjdoL.jpg

Wow! I hadn't thought of that...

But I hope it's not it... (why is it too Rooftop Prince?) because I'm kinda liking the fact that the typical Korean drama guy is Ji Ahn and the typical Korean drama girl is Tae Kang. I just hope he'll work hard later on for Ji Ahn and their child... and not become a rich kid suddenly.

Hi Yurichin, you deduced it yourself? LJW is actually a rich kid? Wow!

In the chart, there's no arrow from LJW. He's not in love with KSA?

There is... just not noticeable with Suna's red dress. -.-

You're right, Alodia. I took a closer look and it's there.

Thanks for posting the pics, Jastinel. They are real

good friends and he shows his support and had a

meal with Suna too. That's great!

Should someone else show his support too?

All these pictures of Kim Sun Ah and Park Ji Sung make me ship them... He is not yet marry right? :x :x And do you know long long has they been friend? I found it interesting.. hehehehehe

Guest Yurichin

Wow! I hadn't thought of that...

But I hope it's not it... (why is it too Rooftop Prince?) because I'm kinda liking the fact that the typical Korean drama guy is Ji Ahn and the typical Korean drama girl is Tae Kang. I just hope he'll work hard later on for Ji Ahn and their child... and not become a rich kid suddenly.

I hope not too :), RP's story getting weird (like childish thing) near the end (Just love Yoochun ^^), I hope I do I do wasn't like that. Now that we should stick to the drama till the end, what will Tae Kang do :) and does the doctor make it difficult?? *ugh I'm not Prof Trewlany*

Hi Yurichin, you deduced it yourself? LJW is actually a rich kid? Wow!

In the chart, there's no arrow from LJW. He's not in love with KSA?

Just my weird thoughts :D, yes TK and JA love each other in the future... :)>-

hi everyone i'm new to the forum, im really liking this drama and i've been planning to watch it live. do any of you kind soul know which channel is mbc in tvu player , because channel 81037 is sbs, thanks i'll really appreciate it if someone can help me out here.

Guest *alodia*

hi everyone i'm new to the forum' date=' im really liking this drama and i've been planning to watch it live. do any of you kind soul know which channel is mbc in tvu player , because channel 81037 is sbs, thanks i'll really appreciate it if someone can help me out here.[/quote']

WE strongly recommend http://www.ionair.tv/index.php instead. Just register quickly, then look for the MBC logo to start streaming. :)

Guest Yurichin

Ugh why every episode feels so fast...wants more!!, Ji An start having symptoms :D

can't wait for episode 3 (wat TK intentions to NaRi?? one week more, too long

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Ugh why every episode feels so fast...wants more!!, Ji An start having symptoms :D

can't wait for episode 3 (wat TK intentions to NaRi?? one week more, too long

That's what it looked like to me! I think he might start to have a crush on NaRi :o

I also think she realizes that she might be pregnant. I love that they work together now, it should be funny :D

Archived