[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Guest NUNAAA

I HAVENT WATCH IT YET AND ALL THE COMMENTS ARE MAKING ME DIE....... THE EISODE AINT AVAILABLE ON IONAIR YET NEITHER ON YT OR VIKI ......... CANT WAIT TO WATCH EP 5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sleepyheadsparadise

oh my... can somebody put eng subs for the 5th ep already.. hehe... after reading the recap, i still salute eun sung for the swag and gentlemanliness... i wouldnt mind marrying you, hehe..and i kinda agree that na ri and tae kang could be siblings... waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..........

Guest jastinel

I HAVENT WATCH IT YET AND ALL THE COMMENTS ARE MAKING ME DIE....... THE EISODE AINT AVAILABLE ON IONAIR YET NEITHER ON YT OR VIKI ......... CANT WAIT TO WATCH EP 5

Currently watching partial subs ... i feel so sad for Eun Sung ... he has totally fallen for JiAn ... "Even if you don't love me, I love you ...." ... OMG I hope they end up together ... a much better fit ... has anyone seen a drama were the main actress end up with the supporting actor?

Thanks!

I'm sorry if what I'm about to say upsets anyone. There is something about ES that just does not set right with me. He's just too perfect. Telling his friend he's getting married was a bit to self assured.  He and JA have met 3 or 4 time and now he's in love. Is he really in love with JA or is she just a challenge for him. That scene with the music and him thinking about JA was kinda creepy to me. I see no sparks from JA with ES. He might be the older more maturer guy, but I think life with ES would still be lonely and JA's coldiness might be softened but would still remain.

As for TK he's childress, but he's also caring and loving. That's something that's missing in JA's life. There are sparks and attraction from JA when TK is close. She just doesn't know what it is yet. She's never experienced those kind of feeling. Look at how her father treats her and her mother.  I feel TK will be the one to bring out the softer caring, loving woman in JA.

Guest reedtrip82

I love it! Though it was sad, when the doctor ask if JA want to hear the baby and she hurry get up. She was overwhelmed with emotion and haven't realize how precious the life inside her is because everything so far is work and work. TK might seem childlish but when he commit himself in doing something he very sincere with it and goes all out, like how he make flyer for the missing bag. If TK was to pursuit JA, he wouldn't give up easily and now that he know she carrying his child he will find all mean to protect him/her

Guest NUNAAA

FROM THE PREVIEW OF EP 6 IT LOOKS LIKE THE LOVE STORY BETWEEN JI AN & TK MIGHT START AT LEAST FROM TK SIDE FOR NOW ..... ITS SO GREAT THAT HE KNOWS SHES HAVING HIS BABY NOW CANT WAIT OMO :D 

Guest jordi

FULL RATINGS
5th episode
AGBNationwide: 10,0% (+1,0%) - 3rd in this ranking in slot 21:55-23:10Seoul: 12,0% (+1,7%) - 2nd
TNSNationwide: 10,0% (+1,9%) - 3rdSeoul: 12,1% (+2,6%) - 3rd

KBS2 Bridal Mask leads - AGB: 14,5% / 15,4% ; TNS: 13,8% / 14,1%SBS Ghost - AGB: 10,6% / 11,9% ; TNS: 11,9% / 15,3%

Guest Narda

I thought someone was gonna post how much they loved the scene between TK (future son in law) and JA's father!I was watching on viki when it was partially subbed and although there were no subs for that particular scene,I understood that TK was imitating JA's father. . They both love to YELL :))
Everytime I see Na Ri :-& No offense to the actress but her english was .... @-) and to think her character spent most of her life in the U.S.??
Eun Song ahhh, can you just give ME the necklace? Hehe.

I'm sorry if what I'm about to say upsets anyone. There is something about ES that just does not set right with me. He's just too perfect. Telling his friend he's getting married was a bit to self assured.  He and JA have met 3 or 4 time and now he's in love. Is he really in love with JA or is she just a challenge for him. That scene with the music and him thinking about JA was kinda creepy to me. I see no sparks from JA with ES. He might be the older more maturer guy, but I think life with ES would still be lonely and JA's coldiness might be softened but would still remain.

As for TK he's childress, but he's also caring and loving. That's something that's missing in JA's life. There are sparks and attraction from JA when TK is close. She just doesn't know what it is yet. She's never experienced those kind of feeling. Look at how her father treats her and her mother.  I feel TK will be the one to bring out the softer caring, loving woman in JA.

I thought someone was gonna post how much they loved the scene between TK (future son in law) and JA's father!I was watching on viki when it was partially subbed and although there were no subs for that particular scene,I understood that TK was

imitating

JA's father. . They both love to

YELL :)

)

Everytime I see Na Ri :-

Eun Song ahhh, can you just give ME the necklace? Hehe.

Archived