Will you wear a red wedding dress?

Guest Mariefly

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nana★

I don't think there's anything wrong with having a red wedding dress! I want to wear a red wedding dress myself too, and I especially love this dress; although you can't see the front, the back is so gorgeous ahhhh

MoMAh.jpg

Guest MeriendaTime

I don't find anything wrong with a red wedding dress. I really get kick out of the chinese modern/traditional wedding dresses.

Chinese-Wedding-Dresses-Idea-6.jpg

Or when alternative looking people get married.

red_dress_special.jpg

Guest nana544

Some of the red gowns here look very bridal-ish, so perhaps you shall reconsider you dress because it looks more like a prom dress than a wedding dress. Anyways, it's your preference so wear what color you like and just have fun with it. I'm more of a old traditional girl, so I would wear white.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GDesire

I think combining white and red is better as s.o has mentioned above. I even think of wearing a black wedding dress since I'm obssed with that color lol but my frs told me that's a crazy idea.

Guest hellokatie1618

Ok for one thing, red wedding dresses are really Indian. So whoever said red doesn't imply anything about marriage is wrong.

Guest hydraskylar

wear anything that would make you feel the most beautiful but if you're worried, stay with a timeless, classic silhouette and avoid too many trims and add-ons that might make the dress look tacky (especially years from now when you look back at your wedding pictures)

• 1 year later...
Guest Risa Cadaon

I don't know anything about weddings because I never really want to get married or anything, but red is a gorgeous colour you should definitely wear red ☺

Guest RYUUSEi

I've always imagined myself getting married in a crimson or garnet red dress. It's more my style than the classic virgin-white type of look brides go for.

Guest AnnieY1430293266

I think a red wedding dress can look amazing, especially if done right. I like the simplicity of the dress you posted, but I personally can't see it in red for a wedding. Just make sure the cutting doesn't make it look like a prom dress! Maybe it needs to be more formal?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tcfootwearcorp

in Asia many country use red dress at weddings because its a sign of love people prefore it and usually use it at weddings.............

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest OnyxiaE

My cousin wore a red dress for her wedding and she looked amazing! Personally I wouldn't wear red dress, but it depends on a person's character. ;]

Archived