How clean do you eat?

Guest katemon

Guest DBSK_cute

I eat whole grains: brown rice, oatmeal, whole grain pastaI juice twice a day using the bullet: kale, spinach, strawberries, blueberries, whey protein, soy milk occasionally. I eat high protein meals with greek yogurt, fish, chicken, soy products. I am also working out 5 days a week and building lean muscle. 1500 calories a day. 

• 1 year later...
Guest WillardRamirez

Eating clean is a good way to refresh your eating habits: it’s about eating more of the best and healthiest options in each of the food groups—and eating less of the not-so-healthy ones. That means embracing foods like vegetables, fruits and whole grains, plus healthy proteins and fats. It also means cutting back on refined grains, added sugars, salt and unhealthy fats. And since you don’t have to count calories or give up whole food groups, it’s easy to follow.

i feel like there are now 2 reasons to eat, when originally there was 1.
1. to survive. during this type of meal, i eat very clean, with medicinal herbs as part of my background i make pretty good hot pot and this is kind of my staple food when i just need to eat. the vast majority of the food consists of bok choy, enoki mushroom, black ear mushroom, king oyster mushroom, small amount of tofu, and maybe some kind of sea food, such as a small piece of fish or oyster. it is ridiculously high in nutrients with a stupid low amount of calories, and best of all, its cheap.
2. for fun, im sure everyone goes out with friends to eat, call everyone up pick a spot and have a nice day/night out with everyone before or after some kind of activity or just hanging out. During these types of eating, i just don't care. i've gotten into the habbit of not eating many calories on a regular basis, and the calories i do eat are so rich in nutrients that adding some empty calories won't kill me. 
sometimes i just don't have time to eat, so i will have some granola bar (200 calories) with a cup of water on the go and that'll be lunch or dinner. you just need to keep ur digestive peristalisis on track by putting something in your gut to digest.

taija said: I'd say my eating is quite clean, quit drinking coffee as I was downing 8 cups a day. I drink fruit and veggie smoothies majority of the time plus I'm not a big eater the most I've eaten in the past two weeks was probably 550cal in a day, I try to keep it below 250. I wouldn't say I'm vegetarian or vegan I'm just not a huge fan of animal products apart from plain yogurt

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PDURRR

i can't eat clean to save my life. i just try to eat a good amount of protein, veggies, and fiber per day. 

i still drink soda but mostly diet soda. i also have candy, cookies and chips, but not like hoards of it...i eat them sparingly. 

I eat 100% clean, diet has become such an important thing in my life. It's key to health but also beautiful complexion and good mental state and keeps the young looking.  And protects against diseases.

I'm practicing an alkaline diet. (80% alkaline foods/20% acid food). I'm not vegan. I often eat organic fish and rarely organic eggs. But I cut out meat, industrual sugar and dairy completely out of my life. 

Archived