Interior decorating tips!

inxomnia

^the lights dont annoy you when you watch tv haha?

fill the squares with more blue boxes? or have different colour boxes and mix and match. would hide some of the wires and give your cube organiser a cleaner look. with the exposed wires near the plug, just cable tie them together.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I thought about the lights getting in the way of the TV at first but it wasn't so bad though. The lights aren't super bright like Christmas lights so I can still see everything on the screen fine. Seem like bad taste though?
Good idea about the boxes, I'm thinking about varying the different types of textures. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest poohkkpooh_18e7

very lovely decorating tips! haven't thought fairy lights can transform the space in this way, thanks for the sharing  :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RogerSanchez

The tips you have given to decorate the home, it gives ideas how to make our home clean and manageable. It gives idea to live in small space and use small places of home also. Every room in the home is different so it can be decorate from different ideas. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived