[Drama 2012] Rooftop Prince 옥탑방 왕세자

iledrama

Guest alhex14

ajajomaja19 said:
Hi @alhex14 :) I love your video! It felt like a gift sent from heaven for all of us YCJM shippers :) I've played it many times over this past few days. I just can't tell you how excited I am for your next video. Please make one soon. Thank you for making such a beautiful one :D

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lynettelow

@alhex14 Thanks again for your video!!!!!!

We are so deeply in love with Yoochun & Jimin!!!!!! They have our biggest support and

truest blessings!!!!!! ♥

Guest berrylite

YCJM is my source of vitamins. You never get tired watching the bts. It's rather quiet with JM no news about her. I was hoping to hear some exciting news. ;;)

@alhex14!!!   THANK YOU!!  Your video analysis are very touching and beautiful!!  The very reason for us to ship are in your videos.  You explained it straight to the point.  Um... or rather showed us.  I was giggling so much!!  I can't stop repeating these videos.  Aigoo.. At the end when YC said "I love you" and JM asked him to "Say it again," I wanted to tear.  Such a sad scene!!  JM is such a great actress.  Her tears are the best!!
So many things going on but it doesn't matter how you look at it.  When you look at two people together and you feel happy inside, that's all that matters.  
Hope everyone's day will be full of sunshine and love.  ... I'm sorry.  Thank you.  .....  :x :x :x

Guest ajajomaja19

Aww another great video :) Thank you so much @alhex14 :\"> I was hoping that you would also mention about Jaejoong's tweet when he was caressing Jimin's face and asking where Yoochun was, and you did. :) I completely agree with you :) Both Jaejoong and Junsu mentioned Jimin during and after Rooftop Prince and I am very happy with that. Thank you as well for showing my favorite part of the drama wherein YC said thank you... I'm sorry... and I love you 3x to JM

:x I cried tons during that scene and completely fell in love with the both of them. I hope that as they both rest and stay quiet as of the moment, they are spending it in each others arms. :D

@star: because you know how to read the analysis of baidu. sure, you understand Chinese language, right? .. :Dcan I make one request? Can you translate YC interview from Guidebook RTPJapan that has been translated by a Chinese fan?I've tried using google translate, but the result was completely destroyed...make me headache. b-(
especially the last question, it seems YC praise JM onni, but I don't know about what...
how pity am i...[-(
here the link: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2262013415?pn=1

Guest Park Jimin

berrylite said: YCJM is my source of vitamins. You never get tired watching the bts. It's rather quiet with JM no news about her. I was hoping to hear some exciting news. ;;)

@be5t4r:  I'm very honored that you requested me.. but I do not understand Chinese.  I wish I could because I could double spazz here and the other thread.  However, I think I am able to understand the concept based on translator. 
During filming, what is the secret for actors/actresses to get along?
The key to make a harmonious atmosphere, I believe, depends upon the actress.  On most occasions, there are more actors than there are actresses.  Usually the male actor care less about body hygiene but the actresses must be dressed up when meeting people.  Therefore, she would concern herself about her hygiene with skin care to the point of being a little sensitive.  If her mood is not well, the atmosphere will become unpleasant.  However, Jimin noona made everyone more cheerful, such that both actors and the staff film smoothly together.  She played the feminine role well.  Honestly, we were too tired to happily eat and it wasn't easy to have the spirit to make conversation; yet Jimin noona was able to provide us the energy to keep us from getting tired.  Because of this, we were able to pull ourselves together to endure filming.
This is not accurate.  This is my own interpretation from Google Translate, reworded in what I think it says.  It's not perfect but it will give you the main concept of his thoughts about JM.  Is this cheerful personality the sunshine he refers to?
Btw, thank you for those scans!!  It was like a big present when I clicked onto a new page and all these cute couple moments just kept popping up as I scrolled down the page.  hehehe  :-*

Guest berrylite

Hi Star, thank you for the translation.

Hi be5t4r, thanks for the info. I was hoping JM could pair up with LJK though. But it's alright as long as I get to see JM back on screen.

I got so excited there to hear that JM could be taking up a project soon.   I miss her very much.  I admire her patience to wait this long to pick a project, especially after a successful drama.  After doing 2 dramas back-to-back, I think she got scared away.  I really want her to come back soon.  At least do another variety show.  hehehe... 
YC's new song "Walk with Her in Spring"

Owner: Thank you for uploading
I really like this fancam.  You can clearly see his happiness that everyone has been noticing.  When his thoughts are of his woman, only love will show on his face.  Let's continue to be patient.  Knowing this is what awaits him at home, gives me strength.

@Star You got the gist of it! YC said JM was more cheerful than anybody else on the set, so her co-actors and staff could film smoothly. Yumi, who played Sena, was likewise. When one is tired, it is difficult to eat happily or converse easily with others, but JM was able to treat us cheerfully even we were tired, this is why everybody can pull themselves together and continue filming. The two questions above this one also mentioned JM, If anyone hasn't come up with a translation by tomorrow I will try and do so :) Time to sleep! hehe

Guest dini1010

fuyukimi said: @Star You got the gist of it! YC said JM was more cheerful than anybody else on the set, so her co-actors and staff could film smoothly. Yumi, who played Sena, was likewise. When one is tired, it is difficult to eat happily or converse easily with others, but JM was able to treat us cheerfully even we were tired, this is why everybody can pull themselves together and continue filming. The two questions above this one also mentioned JM, If anyone hasn't come up with a translation by tomorrow I will try and do so :) Time to sleep! hehe

Here are the other two questions!

In Episode 3 where Lee Gak and Park Ha went to the carnival, the scene of inhaling helium was very funny, what was the actual filming of this scene like?

YC: It was very hard filming that! There were many scenes taken at the carnival, even after the sun has set I still had to inhale helium (laugh). After saying "Mannerless person!" (in the voice as if he inhaled helium), there were still dialogue to be spoken, and I must deliver emotion in these two lines and maintain the voice where I inhaled helium in the first half. At that time, the helium in the large balloon has been inhaled where there was only a little bit left, so when I have finished inhaling all of it in one breath I started feeling dizzy, and I wasn't able to say my lines anymore. Instantly it was as if I'm about to fall over, Jimin-sunbae was frightened and told me: "Your lips are becoming purple!" But all I was thinking was to "I must suck in all the helium and finish filming quickly!" (humorless laugh).

Are there any other scenes that looked funny but was very difficult to film?

YC: The scene where Lee Gak and his three followers were learning how to brush their teeth from Park Ha (Episode 2), I drank a lot of mouthwash. Because Sukwon-hyeong (Yongsul) kept on laughing we had to NG a lot. Jimin-sunbae too, at that time she kept on reapplying toothpaste happily, it was as if she did not feel guilty at all (laugh). If the filming was boring and the relationship between the actors was not pleasant, it would probably have made the filming more difficult. But because our relationship was very good, even while drinking mouthwash we were able to laugh. However eating too many toothpaste made our stomach growl and we burped endlessly too, it was not good for our stomach (humorless laugh).

Archived