[Drama 2012] Rooftop Prince 옥탑방 왕세자

iledrama

Hi... welcome to RTP thread!  I am surprised you are reading through the entire thread.  That's dedication right there.   :D

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoonshee

wuahhhh i think it's too risk if his gal  present at his concert. i don't think he will do it... although there's still possibility but not hope too much for it... :)

btw really happy read Yoochun's interview.. hehe :x

and Yoochun looks more fat... hmm i think he often stay together with a person who loved to eat.. and we know who's that really love eat..hehe
:)
:x

Guest yoonshee

pnganne said: Well, if you go to Dc ,there will be lots of pictures but it's in Korean . I don't understand but bcoz of them I would do anything. :))

Guest yoonshee

just remember about Yoochun's FM in Shanghai.. i think you all already watched it.. he :)
it's so funny... when Yoochun was asked by MC about which type of girl do you like? lovely, innocent or sexy...
and Yoochun's answer is really good " lovely in day time, sexy at night". hahaha
and he also ask about if his wife love the other male.. he

Guest berrylite

That's a good answer from YC. JM is v versatile coz she can portray as sweet, cute n lovely n sexy n hot too..hehehe... :\">

Guest berrylite

Btw, JM recent photoshoot is so beautiful...she really look good...I wonder what is the next project she is thinking of taking up. After RTP, I am sure there must be many offers for her and she must be carefully considering. Hope it will not be long to see her in a new drama coz we really miss her.

LOL!!   Jimin ...    Reminds me of one of the interviews when a co-star said JM was good at giving surprises.
I think that MC is my favorite from YC's fm tour.  He was really fun loving.. plus he asked all the juicy questions for us. hehehe.   I was surprised that YC got a little jealous thinking about his gf having a crush on other male artist.  
Edit:  I stand corrected, wife, not gf.  ;)

Star said: LOL!!   Jimin ...    Reminds me of one of the interviews when a co-star said JM was good at giving surprises.
I think that MC is my favorite from YC's fm tour.  He was really fun loving.. plus he asked all the juicy questions for us. hehehe.   I was surprised that YC got a little jealous thinking about his gf having a crush on other male artist.

Guest berrylite

Curious why YC can't answer the "kiss question"...v fishy n suspicious right?...hehehe...that interview was in FM in Shanghai after RTP...Well he can just say he has not been into a relationship for 4 yrs..something like that..

Being silent may mean he is currently in a relationship. :\">

After seeing RTP photoshoot BTS, I believed YC was attracted to her since then.  Here in the presscon, he compliments her skin despite age differences, tries hard to make her laugh, and attempt skinship by asking her to hold his arm.  To make it not too obvious, he also offer Yumi his arm as well.  IF YC is dating JM, do you think he's been trying  to win her heart from the beginning?  Maybe..

Guest berrylite

YC was indeed attracted to JM when they first met n he kept stealing glances at her..hehe.. I noticed when he offered Yumi to hold his arm, he didnt exactly look at her like the way he look at JM. You can see the difference. Yah..I think from the beginning he already try to win JM heart by complimenting her n make her laugh n buy her alot of food after knowing she likes to eat.

Archived