[Drama 2012] Rooftop Prince 옥탑방 왕세자

iledrama

Guest lairenyx

I hated the sad ending because of Bu-Yong. A satisfying ending all revolves around Bu-Yong. I don't care for if Lee Gak and Tae Yong were the same person. I don't care if Park Ha ended up with Tae Yong and we question if Tae Yong was Lee Gak.

What I care for, what I crave, is that Bu-Yong should have been alive and Lee Gak ended up with her, flirting around after he know she's Park Ha and marries her. I hated that Bu-Yong got the short end after having her face screwed up, being in love with the prince for so long, and died. NO! Infact, I was imagining how she grew old watching the prince lived the rest of his life with the older sister and cried at this imagination.

The only true happy ending to Rooftop Prince and the only official one should have been that Lee Gak went back in time and he ended up with Bu-Yong who lived. They should make an alternative episode 20 or 21 and put in this alternative canonical ending. This is the only happy and satisfying ending while Park Ha end up with Tae Yong. I cannot rest until this is the canonical ending. IDC what logic you got to flip. Just make it happen!

God damnit how do I email the writers! 

Bu-Yong YOU'RE THE KEY, YOU'RE EVERYTHING! AND I CANNOT REST UNTIL YOU GET WHAT YOU RIGHTLY DESERVE!!! WHAT RIGHTLY SHOULD HAVE BEEN. YOU-ALIVE-WITH-THE-PRINCE-TOGETHER!!!! -- While Park Ha ends up with Tae Yong!!!

Bu-Yong's part made me cried so much for so long... and I cannot rest.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest sonicklism

Director's Cut DVD - Deleted scene - Ep.20 =>  LG & 3 rangers at the palace entrance  

abgq.jpg
sn0d.jpg
9l4s.jpg
Pyo Taek Soo was also in Choson too.
ucuf.jpg3o4q.jpg

Actually Pyo Taek Soo was the one chasing LG & yellow ranger in the earlier scene kyaaa.

684z.jpg
pgwj.jpg
8j6x.jpg
3vuv.jpg
yexh.jpg
dlh8.jpg
scoz.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

bm-butterfly-close_zps9216e593.jpg
RoofTopers......I think this is my 1st post on this thread eventhough I always say that I'm RoofTopers...lol.....Sorry for that. 191.gif
Just wanna share you part of The JYJ Caffeine Magz 3rd edition n this time we made review for RTP's Hug review....
TheJYJCMagz3page20_zps5fb54e5c.png

U can read the next page on this link:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26564026/#Comment_26564026

and we also made RTP's Kiss Scenes Review on the 1st Edition but it was part of ChunNi's Kiss Scenes from all his drama. U can read it Here

i_tybutterfly_zpsc6db2ae2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sonicklism

40+ BTS/Making Clips - Rooftop Prince (Japanese version) => They are the original clips before edited and posted in Youtube.
I knew this link for nearly 1 yr, but couldn't post coz RTP is still airing in many countries and many versions of DVD & making DVD are still selling.
I think it would be o.k. to post now.
=> http://tvpot.daum.net/mypot/View.do?ownerid=NzFUOey5Xhk0&clipid=47336191

(credit : 옥20 @ Daum TV)

Page 2

hvdz.jpg

Page 3

xho8.jpg

Page 4

z0bb.jpg

Page 5

j8t1.jpg

• 1 month later...

I can't believe i'm so late to jump into the rooftop fever! I got into this drama b/c Han Ji Min but I love all the cast (with exception of the villians, maybe they'll grow on me). I'm only half way through but I never laugh so hard, it's truly a great drama, one of the best!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest melbalee

Can anyone identify the name and performer of the song that they karaoke to in, i think, episode 12, the one that is about tying up tightly the loved one so he cannot leave?  I'd like to track that song down.  Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest belovedycjm

I'm proud of Yoochun and Ji Min :(( >:D< \m/ and to the rest of RTP Gang
RTP was shown in 2012 but UST included it in this year's award.
YC and JM keep on shining even after 300 years.

[022014] Park Yoochun's Rooftop Prince awarded as Best Foreign Soap Opera
in 10th USTv Students' Choice Awards in the Philippines

Congratulations!!!

cr: Asian Drama Lovers FB page
via Anne Geraldez

1897968_665853283456498_2002742784_n.jpg

congrats #RooftopPrince "2014 Best Foreign Soap Opera 10th USTv Students Choice Awards" 

tweeted by:   박유천 ❤️ Anne Geraldez

Bg6suRkCAAEmu0t.jpg:large

credit: also to JYJ Lovers in the Philippines FB, and JYJ3

• 1 month later...
Guest belovedycjm

Rooftop Prince Fan Made Videos...Happy 2nd Anniversary.
To YC and JM, i love you...my inspiration and role model. YCJM until 300 years of love...

credit: Dramacrazed22

credit: lamiel78

Guest berrylite

Hello everyone, It's been a very long time since I last post something here. Happy 2nd Anniversary RTP :)>- I am still very much in love with this drama even after a long time has passed. Because of RTP, I get to know YCJM and many friends who loves them. Because of RTP, YC n JM are walking hand in hand together. Let's continue to show our love and support for the best couple. :x :x

• 4 weeks later...
Guest belovedycjm

melbalee said: Can anyone identify the name and performer of the song that they karaoke to in, i think, episode 12, the one that is about tying up tightly the loved one so he cannot leave?  I'd like to track that song down.  Thanks!

Archived