Critique My Appearance (read 1st Post)

Guest pandapple*

heyy, so i've been really wanting short hair/ bob-style hair and was wondering if this hair style and colour would suit me

normala702dd54fb36c07cd.jpg

me (please ignore my non-existent photoshop skills)

edit* lalalalal pic-removed lalalala

also, do you think i would look older with this hairstyle?

thnx

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Swixx

You could try getting more volume into your hair, especially at the crown.

I can't even tell from the pictures, but make sure to note that MORE makeup can make you look older, especially when you cake it on.

I dont see any wrinkles or droopiness so no, you don't look that old.

you need to post more pictures of your face [profile, 3/4 angle, etc] for someone to try to accurately guess your face shape

Please don't wear your hair up like that. It's cute when you're 6 or 7 but for someone more mature... I find it very unattractive... :ph34r:

and why would you want to get bangs like that when side bangs already bug the crap out of you? lol but it does look cute so if you're prepared for more pokings-in-the-eye, go for it.

Go with natural eyebrows that follow your brow-line.... x___x;

I say go for it! To me, that hairstyle isnt even thatttt short so you can grow it back easily if you don't like it. make sure to note that the model has a very pinkish complexion while yours is more darker and warm-toned. So the color might look a bit different on you. When you're at the hair salon, you can ask your stylist to cut off a little bit of hair at a time so you can get used to your new hair length more gradually [instead of a potentially frightening shock]. Also, this way, you can always stop if the hair starts feeling a tad too short for you.

Guest shining_star-:

Me:

71801468.jpg

Do you guys think I should part my hair to the left like:

ShowandJolin.jpg

Or to the right like:

z1.jpg

whats that celeb name on the bottom ? i forgot his name you look like him lil bit

i think u should part it to the right ^^ :lol:

oh shucks T_T i

quoted the pictures whoops <_<

Guest NICONICO-Jin93

whats that celeb name on the bottom ? i forgot his name you look like him lil bit

i think u should part it to the right ^^ :lol:

oh shucks T_T i

quoted the pictures whoops <_<

oh the celeb at the bottom is wu zun :D

Guest anne29

you need to post more pictures of your face [profile, 3/4 angle, etc] for someone to try to accurately guess your face shape

Please don't wear your hair up like that. It's cute when you're 6 or 7 but for someone more mature... I find it very unattractive...

and why would you want to get bangs like that when side bangs already bug the crap out of you? lol but it does look cute so if you're prepared for more pokings-in-the-eye, go for it.

Go with natural eyebrows that follow your brow-line.... x___x;

I only tie my hair like that TO KEEP MY DISTRACTING BANGS AWAY FROM MY FACE, NOT TO BE ATTRACTIVE. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: You don't have to be harsh. When I get rid of my distracting bangs, of course I won't tie my hair up like that anymore. :ph34r:

I posted a picture of myself that shows my 3/4 angle.

Here:

IMG-3540.png

Here's another one if my face shape is still unidentifiable.

n556095869_2057498_5668449.png

I won't dare post a picture of my profile because my nose is ugly. It looks like an onion or whatever bulb of some sort. :ph34r: I thought a picture of me facing front is enough for people to identify my face shape...

Full bangs don't poke my eyes. My bangs in those pictures up there are not poking my eyes. Side bangs only does because of my hair texture. If I have side bangs, it doesn't really stay put to the side. It just goes forward.

Guest Swixx

^ I'm not harsh.. I prefer "notably blunt" :P

Whether to be attractive or to keep the bangs away-- I just thought I'd add in my own 2 cents.

And the picture of the celebrity you posted had long bangs, which would inevitably lead to more eye-poking [i actually wanted my own hair cut like that but never had the guts to]

I personally prefer longer bangs on people though.

I think you have a round or oval face.. not sure.

I don't think side profile really shows your face shape anyways. And well, I think I have a witch's nose, if that helps your bulb nose feel any better. :lol:

Guest anne29

^ I'm not harsh.. I prefer "notably blunt" :P

Whether to be attractive or to keep the bangs away-- I just thought I'd add in my own 2 cents.

And the picture of the celebrity you posted had long bangs, which would inevitably lead to more eye-poking [i actually wanted my own hair cut like that but never had the guts to]

I personally prefer longer bangs on people though.

I think you have a round or oval face.. not sure.

I don't think side profile really shows your face shape anyways. And well, I think I have a witch's nose, if that helps your bulb nose feel any better. :lol:

Being "notably blunt" is okay. I appreciate that. At least you're honest :)

Oh, that's what I thought too. I think my face is either round or oval, but I can't decide which of the two is the real shape. Uhm maybe in between? LOL

I think the witch nose looks better than my bulb nose. XD

Hmm, do you think I should bring back my bangs up there? I'm planning to have a haircut later. I can't wait to get rid of that tied up hair. Haha

-----------

How about this bangs of the uhlzzang on the left (the one with a pink thingy on her cheek), will it look good on me?

DHJ6.jpg

I'd also want this color on my hair:

Untitled-15.jpg

--------------

I put my bangs to the side a while ago.

Here's how it looks:

061720096111.jpg

But after 3 seconds...BAM

061720096117.jpg

So, that's the reason why I don't like side bangs, because I'm not comfortable with it.

My hair naturally falls like that so side bangs won't stay put on my hair.

Another picture of me so you could determine what my face shape is.

061720096118.jpg

ugh, side bangs also ruined my aligned eyes. now i am cockeyed .____.

What hairstyle would look good on me?

I was supposed to get a hair cut today but for some reason, I just decided to have it cut tomorrow.

I prefer Korean hairstyles or edgy fierce hairstyles....that I could pull off, of course.

Guest xoSaranghae

Hey everybody! Here's my hair now:

soompi4.jpg

Could I pull this off? c:

jjjjjg6.jpg

Credits: Ulzzang Mania Thread

If not... any suggestions? Thank you in advance! :>

P.S.- Sorry for the large pics!

Guest Melitus

^

I thought that ullzang was a boy lol. Gosh you koreans...

As a side note, you can definitly pull off that look. You both shared the same facial features.

Shorter hair is your forte.

Guest bigbangsmex

Vision_Epiphany --

It might just be because you took a mirror photo, but your hair looks better when parted on the right side of your face as opposed to your left. Your fringe looks a little short and thin, so I suggest growing it out more, assuming the most recent is the third photo. The layers at the top of your head also look awkward in comparison to the lengths of your other hairs on the sides of your face.

iSeventh --

Your left side looks flat and straight in comparison to your right side, so if you decide to style your hair wavy, then you should do something to the left to even it out. Otherwise, it looks nice.

King.Triton --

Was it your intention to cut your bangs unevenly like so? It looks very messy, unless that was the look you were trying to achieve.

bythepen --

Dying your hair a henna red or mahogany color would look nice. As for cut, a more assymetrical cut, perhaps? I don't think you need any makeup, though.

twoonetwo1 --

You look better with darker hair as opposed to highlighted hair. Continue growing out your hair.

threecharles --

You would look better without that weird vertical hair line under your mouth. Anyways, it's a good start, but you should lose the belt and get a more sophisticated belt.

jackie100 --

You're probably around your late 20s/early 30s, so you look good for your age. I'm terrible at determing face shapes, but your face shape resembles a heart to me. Shortening the bangs will give a more youthful appearance, but stay away from blunt bangs. The braces are cute, and I can hardly see your teeth, so they don't look yellow to me. As for extra suggestions, I would go lighter on the makeup, and add a little blush to warm your face. You have a nice complexion. By the way, when you smile, you take years off your face. When you pout, you look older. In any case, I think you're too concerned with how old you look.

pandapple* --

The hairstyle would probably make you look younger, but I can't really tell because you gave an obscured photo to critique...

NICONICO-Jin93 --

You should post a second photo of your hair parted to the right if you want an accurate answer. You'd look better if you grew your hair out more, too, because it looks really thinned out.

xoSaranghae --

I think you can pull it off, but it may elongate your face even more. Your bangs are shorter than hers, so continue growing them out.

Guest melty-kiss

anne29:

061720096118copy.jpg

I photoshopped your picture with the hairstyle and color that you selected. Maybe this will help you make up your mind about it.

Guest mochi-love

^ you have the same face shape i have and we dont look good with blunt bangs ;[

side bangs are alot better on us!

correct me if im wrong but i think you are also a square face shape?

Hahaha, naw my face is like an egg shape, so oval-ish.

I think it looks square 'cause my head was tilted. :P

Guest chickpeas

Hey everybody! Here's my hair now:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8035/soompi4.jpg

Could I pull this off? c:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8954/jjjjjg6.jpg

Credits: Ulzzang Mania Thread

Your hair is fine the way it is. I'd leave it. The style you want isn't flattering.

This is what my hair looks like at the moment.

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm244/F...en/IMG00149.jpg

I was wondering if I should go for bangs like

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/mrDC_241579_250h.jpg(Ashley Tisdale)

You can add more volume in your hair like Ashley's, but not the bangs.

Guest Octopus__

Actually, they were supposed to be parted to the side.

It seems to be that I cut them too short, but I don't

mind. They can just grow out since I don't plan on

cutting them any time soon. And I wasn't really

going for messy, but they just looked nicer and I

thought they seemed to fit me more. ;D

Archived