Critique My Appearance (read 1st Post)

Guest chan5

Any Suggestions? Please feel free to offer any advice ^^ thanks ^^

You posted here before, your super cute :)

but same advice as before... >__< your eye brows stand out alot since they are darker than your hair, try bleach it a little lighter? and they seem full, pluck it a little. a little! sorry >>

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest perce-neige

Sandy: Depends on what style you want ...

Anshiiyaa: I like the long hair, though the picture w/ the beret is really cute :)

Asobi: Short hair!

Guest elizabethlien

Side Fringe

t9tv81.jpg

Full Fringe

m78j9f.jpg

Honestly which suits me.

Maybe a makeover?

Any make-up && hair advice would be great

All comments would be very helpfull ^^

Guest yungkrnblood

^

^

elizabethlien

Yeah, full fringe looks better. I also think that you would look a lot prettier without so much eyeliner and mascara.

Guest RiotGirl

@elizabethlien: full fringe! definitely!

@AsobiSeksu: short! so cute :)

Hello~

Half blood Korean here!

say what you want, I just got a haircut! :D

1232z4w.jpg

ahaha oh man. i feel so vain for doing this. horrible.

thanks for carin`. ;]

EDIT! My hair grows too fast. So I was wondering what you guys thought...

about me growing it out again?

15xk0uv.png

Long hair pic. Bad quality. From my phone.

Screenshot from a video. :D

Thanks guys~

Guest llamamama

should i go back to long hair?

No offense but I thought your long hair was a wig lol :rolleyes:

I like the short hair IMO, it's edgy.

All comments would be very helpfull ^^

You OD on eye makeup. I like your fringe, maybe dye your hair a dirty blonde or something darker.

You

are

mothafackin prettyyyyyy =)

Guest NICONICO-Jin93

Hello~

Half blood Korean here!

thanks for carin`. ;]

Thanks guys~

long hair looks good on you :D

Guest daisyink

i think short hair suits you more. :]

Hello~

Half blood Korean here!

http://i39.tinypic.com/1232z4w.jpg

thanks for carin`. ;]

http://i43.tinypic.com/15xk0uv.png

Thanks guys~

omgg you are soo pretty~! imo the short hair looks a teensy bit better, but really, you look good with either length. darn you pretty girls! xD'

Guest flowoftime

asobiseksu - The long hair looks like a wig, i dont like either the short or long hair picture , i think you would look good with a shoulder length haircut, and if your going to keep it short i suggest not having that weird " bumb" or volume on the back, maybe flaten it out a bit make it look neater?

elizabethlien - im sorry if its your natural hair color, but that blonde looks a bit yellow and too light for your eyebrow color << i think you should dye it brown(or darker blonde),also it looks kinda like a wig lol i thought for a sec u were cosplaying misa from deathnote with a blonde wig , maybe get a haircut and re-dye it, the full bangs look fine. As far as makeup. i think you def need to tone it down, the makeup looks quite aging. Maybe less foundation/blush and try a dif lip color thats not so nude/pale. Use a pencil eyeliner instead of that harsh liquid looking eyeliner( a little on the water line and on the lash line not drawn all over your eye), your eyelashes look a bit tarantula-ish, so maybe use less or switch your mascara .

riotgirl - for some reason your face looks like it would look great with pretty long flowey hair, the second pic looks alright but i still think longer hair would suit you more.

Guest Saebin :D

Okay.. I had my eyesight checked and i need to wear spectacles :(

Unfortunately, my face is really small so a lot of spectacles don't really suit me.

I'm leaning more towards the simple black-framed spectacles because I really don't like the metal-framed or frameless kind.

I found one pair of black-framed glasses that suit me the most (if you compare it with all the other types of glasses), but my mum says it doesn't suit me because it's too big.

But if I compare it with the other types, this pair is already small enough :/

In general, though, my face shape isn't suitable for wearing glasses.

Any suggestions and comments?

Photo2881.jpg

Guest melty-kiss

elizabethlien: as others have pointed out, your eye makeup needs work. It's simply too much and too dark.

Try switching your eyeliner to a dark brown instead of black and really lighten on the lining of your bottom.

For the bottom, go halfway at the most. Try applying some dark eyeshadow on the sides of your eyes to bring them out instead of using eyeliner.

I might even say try finding another blush that better compliments your cheeks and skin tone.

Full fringe looks better to me.

Eyebrows .... fixing it up wouldn't be a bad idea.

Hope I don't sound harsh or anything, I'm really trying to give my best advice.

Yangyoomi: Try trimming the sides of your hair (like the part of the hair that's near the sides of your face/cheeks) to frame your face more. I think you'll look nice with it shorter because it creates contrast in your hair and again frames your face.

Other than, I don't know : ) you look absolutely fine.

Saebin : D: I have to agree with your mom, those frames aren't flattering. Have you thought about using some partial frames?

Like having some frames on the top but going frameless on the bottom. I think that would be a lot better for your small face. If you have full on dark thick rimmed glasses, it only makes your face look smaller because it cuts it off.

By having a frameless bottom it will not cut off your face and you'll have the partial frames to give style and to frame your face.

Archived