[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

[#엑사세4] 예능 찍으랬더니 첩보물 찍고 온 엑소? #EXO의사다리타고세계여행 #EXO (ENG SUB)

[#엑사세4] 올여름을 책임질 7명의 요원을 소개합니다 #EXO의사다리타고세계여행 #EXO (ENG SUB)

EXO’s Baekhyun Confirms The Launch Of His Own Company + Clarifies Rumors

EXO’s Baekhyun has communicated with fans regarding recent rumors through a live broadcast on Instagram.

On August 8, Baekhyun took to his personal Instagram to hold a live broadcast and made clarifications regarding rumors floating online.

Regarding his recently resolved dispute with SM Entertainment on his exclusive contract, Baekhyun opened up, “Honestly, I was always curious about settlement and contract-related matters for a long time. In the midst of that, we were faced with various situations due to Lee Soo Man’s absence, and I think that made me more curious.”

He continued, “I got the thought that I wanted to personally check myself because during the two years I was serving in the military, I worked hard on vocal lessons, gave a lot of opinions after my military service ended on how we can release an album for our fans who waited two years, and I took personal time to myself, so what happened then was like a bolt from the blue.”

Furthermore, Baekhyun introduced his newfound company One Signature. He shared, “It’s a company I started with my friend Kasper at the thought of wanted to grow many good choreographers and dancers. It has yet to be made concrete, but I am researching a lot and trying different things to make good results with good purpose.” He mentioned, “The company will come out with a different name that is not One Signature.”

Regarding rumors that before setting up his company, he received a loan of 13 billion won (approximately $9.9 million) and moved to a villa in the neighborhood of Hannam owned by Chairman “C,” Baekhyun shared, “I took out a loan as a means of not being careless while running my own company, to not be satisfied and work harder even if I achieve satisfactory results, and to always live with a burden.” He continued, “I haven’t received this house. I am paying all the loans. I am not in an inappropriate relationship with Chairman ‘C.'”

On his reason for not releasing a new solo album, Baekhyun explained that he wanted to explore the field of producing more these days. He elaborated, “The reason why I’m not releasing an album is not because I’ve lost my initial mindset but because I think that this is a very important period in my life,” saying that he wanted to prepare more thoroughly before releasing a new album.

Finally, Baekhyun shared, “I’m sorry for making fans go through a difficult time,” adding that he can no longer be lenient against those who spread rumors that have not been fact-checked and that SM Entertainment is also positively supporting his new venture. He concluded, “I think of that company as a company I made together with fans. I hope that my sincerity was conveyed at least slightly.”

Let me introduce today Kai. Who is Kai??. He is a charismatic South Korean artist, is a cherished member of the renowned boy group EXO under SM Entertainment. With a remarkable journey from his roots in Suncheon, South Korea, Kai's dance talents took shape at a young age through ballet and jazz. His tight relationships with his two older sisters and his lovely niece and nephew offer insight into his personal life away from the theater. Notably, he made his solo debut with the November 30, 2020, publication of his EP "Kai," showing both his artistic variety and his lasting impact on the K-pop scenery.
spacer.png

I have read from here. https://kpopsingers.com/kai-exo-profile-bio-facts/

EXO’s Chen And His Wife Confirmed To Hold Belated Wedding Ceremony

EXO’s Chen is going to hold a wedding ceremony with his wife after three years of being a married couple!

On August 16, SPOTV NEWS reported that EXO’s Chen will hold a wedding ceremony with his wife in October.

In response to the report, SM Entertainment confirmed, “Chen is going to hold a wedding ceremony, which has been delayed due to circumstances, in October.”

Chen announced his marriage in January 2020, and the couple welcomed their first child in April of that year. Then in January 2022, Chen’s wife gave birth to their second daughter while Chen was serving in the military.

Chen and his wife have been unable to hold a wedding ceremony due to circumstances such as childbirth and military enlistment, but the couple is now quietly preparing to hold their belated wedding in October.

Chen is currently gearing up to release his first Japanese solo album “Polaris” on August 17 and for his solo Japanese tour starting on August 19.

Meet Suho, a fantastic singer from South Korea! He's part of the famous group EXO. Suho was born in Seoul but spent time in Busan too. He went to Whimoon High School and even studied acting at the Korea National University of Arts. Later, he focused on something else. Suho is great at singing and is in EXO. But he's also a solo singer! He started on March 20th, 2020. Suho went to Kyunghee Cyber University and learned about business with friends Baekhyun and Chanyeol from EXO. Suho is a cool singer and a smart friend. He's amazing on stage and we love listening to his songs!

spacer.png

Source; https://kpopsingers.com/suho-exo-profile-bio-facts/

• 2 weeks later...