[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

LAYYYYYY THOOOOOOOO! I am definitely not a fan of the chinese language (I just don't like the way it sounds), but I love Lay, so the chinese doesn't matter! This song was amazing! He sounds amazing, the music suits him so well! I did a reaction video for his MV. Please check it out and support :)

• Like 1

SM's stocks are increasing after releasing EXO's comeback teaser [cr: 永乐票务韩国站]

Cj1iKnYWsAAqYPW.jpg

[ARTICLE] EXO Releasing All Tracks of 3rd Album on 9th+‘V LIVE+’ Show, 'Fan Communication'

Cj1V1D9UUAA85aY.jpg

Sohu & CHANYEOL preview

\

CJ엔터테인먼트 naver post - XIUMIN

Cj1gHavXEAESB9x.jpg

Cj1gHbbXIAAaxji.jpg

CjxFVmZUkAEgaOJ.jpg

CjxFVmaUUAQKmEC.jpg

CjxFVo4VAAEhNjs.jpg

Hi @MiAmour

of course I'm excited about this! It's been a long time since EXO surprised with something as unique as "MAMA" was, for example, or "GROWL". I admit I prefer the "Monster" images better; it's time they change into a more daring image.

They have been keeping such a low profile that I really miss them. I've been following Lay's activities in China ( I was so sad to see him faint and sick, poor baby), but I want to see them together and performing. They should do another reality show too, don't you think? 

Keep us updated!

And sis @HildaP, I hope you are well, I have been missing you a lot.

4 hours ago, PaulaL said:

Hi @MiAmour

of course I'm excited about this! It's been a long time since EXO surprised with something as unique as "MAMA" was, for example, or "GROWL". I admit I prefer the "Monster" images better; it's time they change into a more daring image.

They have been keeping such a low profile that I really miss them. I've been following Lay's activities in China ( I was so sad to see him faint and sick, poor baby), but I want to see them together and performing. They should do another reality show too, don't you think? 

Keep us updated!

Yeah your right as i even love the Monster teaser than Lucky one :blush: