[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Hi MiAmour! Well, what have I got to say about Lay with a girl? Fortunately, as I'm not a teenager anymore, I don't have any expectation of ever meeting him, so I just feel happy that he can be natural and comfortable with girls and find a good girlfriend some day. When I heard he collapsed last week, THEN, I was very worried, but these type of things don't bother me anymore. I just want him to be happy. If he's happy, I'm happy. :blush:

this is just too cute!!! what a wonderful father he will be!

a3f996f0ed01f39eb46f702c33d7e16153f97ba0

EXO IS MY ULTIMATE BIAS GROUP! They are the reason I got into kpop. I will support each and every one of the members in EVERYTHING they do. I love these guys so much! They are one of the reasons why I want to learn more about kpop, and one of the reasons behind why I wanted to create a youtube channel. I can't get enough of these guys. It makes my heart so happy to see them succeed in everything they do. And it makes my heart even happier when I see fellow EXO-L's give the boys so much love and support. I saw them at EXO'luXion in Los Angeles on Valentines Day and it was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I have been suffering from post concert depression ever since. Haha. I am SOOOOO looking forward to their comeback this summer! I made a few reaction videos as well as unboxing videos, please check them out and support a fellow EXO-L and newbie kpop fan :)

P.S. I still have a few more EXO albums to unbox, so there are still more unboxing vids to come!

Unboxing

Reactions

19 hours ago, LiliCakes said:

EXO IS MY ULTIMATE BIAS GROUP! They are the reason I got into kpop. I will support each and every one of the members in EVERYTHING they do. I love these guys so much! They are one of the reasons why I want to learn more about kpop, and one of the reasons behind why I wanted to create a youtube channel. I can't get enough of these guys. It makes my heart so happy to see them succeed in everything they do. And it makes my heart even happier when I see fellow EXO-L's give the boys so much love and support. I saw them at EXO'luXion in Los Angeles on Valentines Day and it was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I have been suffering from post concert depression ever since. Haha. I am SOOOOO looking forward to their comeback this summer! I made a few reaction videos as well as unboxing videos, please check them out and support a fellow EXO-L and newbie kpop fan :)

P.S. I still have a few more EXO albums to unbox, so there are still more unboxing vids to come!

hey DEAR thanks for sharing your videos, hope you can spazz a lot here, Thanks :blush:

• Like 1

CHEN CHANYEOL - 다시 사랑한다면 (If I Love Again) - At JTBC's Sugarman

乐视视频 Weibo update - LAY

Media preview

Media preview

SMG李勇Leon weibo update - LAY

Media preview

Spoiler

Media preview

Media preview

imsungyoon instagram update with Suho

Media preview