[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

140920 Chanyeol IG Update

• Trans: Hello everyone!! This is EXO's voice Chanyeol!! I think fans are worrying very much for me saying my condition is slightly not well at the Beijing concert. It's just a light cold so I slept alot today and wore warmly so I am much better! I will take a good rest today to be back to my best condition and show good performance so don't worry to much and our EXO-L, don't wear so thinly or kick blankets for feeling warm. Watch out for the cold!!~~~    [Cr:Exoglobal]
Bx-9uadCAAI57O0.jpg:large

AND I love to see Lulu's smile here :x
Bx-tmMTCIAAagsh.jpg:large
Bx-9IvLCQAAkK8Y.jpg:large

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Official HD]140919 Red Carpet-Wuyifan/Kris

Hi, sis!Happy Birthday to our dear Chen!!!  :x :x :x
As promised, here are the other Die Jungs scans I made. Hope you like it!
2014-09-17202324_zpsf6ee9361.jpg2014-09-17202103_zps38655c54.jpg2014-09-17202036_zps64124ccc.jpg2014-09-17201924_zps3717dd2b.jpg2014-09-17201851_zps73caa5a2.jpg2014-09-17201703_zpsb174c76d.jpg2014-09-17201634_zps29abf6e7.jpg2014-09-17201214_zps54076009.jpg2014-09-17201139_zpscfdea52d.jpg2014-09-17201238_zps9abfc4aa.jpg

I'm glad Luhan is back and he is lovely in a darker hair, though I like him blonde.Being and idol surely isn't a peace of cake. The boys pay a heavy price for it. I just hope they can deal with it and remain healthy. Let's continue supporting them!Saranghe!!! 

Happy Birthday Chen! Chen!

I hope you stay healthy and always be happy and cheerful!! LOVE YOU CHEEEEN~~ ♥♥♥

and glad Luhan is back.. his smiley eyes with wrinkles around it is so cute! and i miss Kai face in airport too :(

and thanks @PaulaL for the die jungs scans!! keep it carefully and show it to your children later haha lol

140921 Chanyeol IG Update: Funky Chen! My friend, Jongdae. Happy birthday! Whatever happens, let's love!   Bx_VNk2CUAI526y.jpg:large

140920 Sehun IG: Funky chen. Jongdae hyung happy birthday. I love you hyung youre the bestBx_ME9UCcAAt9w2.jpg:large

140920 Luhan Weibo Update

• "I’m very happy to return to my hometown for the concerts, many fans traveled really long distances to attend, so thank you! Today I also received senior Zi Shan’s flower basket, thank you~ I’m looking forward to our next collaboration @杨子姗 " [Cr:@fy-exo]
Bx_FmnVCEAAYSbZ.jpg:large

D.O's message to Chen:

10599617_742739125800069_575475642421122

the talented vocalist. the caring member. the playful hyung. to me you’re.
the one to sing together. the one to talk to. the one to play with. to me you always are.
walk together step by step with me.
stand together side by side with me.
be together from time to time with me.

let’s sing together for more stages.
let’s stand together for more performances.
let’s walk together for a long, long journey.
let’s be together for all the moments of being together.
let’s support each other by the warmth in hands, the joy of happiness and the sincerity from heart ♡

Jongdae-ah,
thanks for always being the considerable member of D.O.
thanks for always being the lovable hyung of Kyungsoo.
thanks for always being the pair of beautiful DaeDyo with Dyo ♡

DAE-AH HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY! ♡
LET’S FIGHTING TOGETHER FOR ANOTHER GREAT YEAR OF US BEING TOGETHER.

:x

sr.FB..photo cr: MRChen_JongDae

Guest luehoney

Hello sisters!
Do you guys still remember me? I hope you guys still remembers me T_T
It's been a LOOOOONNNGGGGG time since I last posted something here.. I think I've been MIA for about a month now? or is it more than a month? did anything happened while I was away? 
but anyway, I miss you guys! miss talking with the sisters here. How are you all doing! I hope all of you are doing fine! My new semester had started already, so that means ZERO TIME.. huhuhu..
Today is Jongdae's  birthday! I'm so happy for our Chen Chen.. Who's excited for today's TLP in Beijing?? I hope they will celebrate his Bday together!
SISTERS!! I MISS YOU ALL!!!!

I'm so happy for sis @luehoney is BACK! We could never forget you and I hope you can find a little time for us here :((

Yeah... I also thought a lot of you since Luhan was sick :(

BTW i find this picture adorable..., the love they have for each other allways amazes me :x

1908085_609293572533158_1334187593015297

LuChen <3 backhug :x

You can see they missed him a lot :x

Guest luehoney

sis @malamolly and @KoreaA.. ahhh you guys still remember me!!! Thank you T_T
yes, I know about Luhan of course.. he didn't attend TLP in Bangkok because he was ill.. tbh, he STILL looks ill.. but yeah, It's BEIJING.. his hometown... he really wanted to perform at his own home soil..
I cried when I heard about it at first.. Indeed, our boys worked so hard to make us happy :')
edit.
and yes, I like him with black hair! That's his original hair color.. and it looks very good on him ^.^