[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest dhebbie2t

luehoney said: @hajiwonsarang, LOL.. another Lay biased!! 
@dhebbie2t, sis PaulaL is Lay biased too!
Good. the more the merrier. give the unicorn some love. He deserves it! Our pure, healing unicorn!

Guest hajiwonsarang

unnies, I will say goddbye for now, (My mom is scolding me now, because she knows that what I'm doing right now is something to do about EXO again. LOL )

Bye bye unnies

Guest dhebbie2t

hajiwonsarang said: unnies, I will say goddbye for now, (My mom is scolding me now, because she knows that what I'm doing right now is something to do about EXO again. LOL )

Bye bye unnies

Guest dhebbie2t

@PaulaL sis I miss you sooo much

When can you stay here for a while? huhuhu :-S  :-S

About Lay adding on my bias lists, I can't decide actually I mean I don't know what is Lay's status for me right now, but one thing I am sure about, he is somewhere in my heart and my twitter account is full of his pictures aside from KyungSoo.

Guest dhebbie2t

I just noticed that there were a lot of edited scenes in HAPPY CAMP, did they include the scene where in BaekHyun revealed that TAO is bringing his laptop in the comfort room and will stay for a while?

And where is the part where in KyungSoo wore BaekHyun's jersey?

Guest dhebbie2t

When I watched the HAPPY CAMP and when they performed the MOONLIGHT and OVERDOSED I really looked for KyungSoo, I thought he was not able to made it to record the performance part, but when the broadcast did release I was able to see my KyungSoo. Kekeke

Guest NorahM

Anyohaseyo my sisters, who's everyone ?

Today is the 9th day of Ramadan here in KSA, Ramadan is the month of blessings<3. For all muslim friends, Ramadan greetings to you and your family <3 <3.

I watched happy camp episode with exo it was so amazing, funny and sad too !! and I was too happy to see exo lovely laughing <3 <3 <3

I'm going to seoul on 7th august with my family I'm very happy for that but sad too because I want to attend SM live tour to see exo but I couldn't get any tickets because SM global package is so expensive and I also couldn't get tickets in gmarket it's so complicated they do not sell tickets to foreign customers, So I sent a message to some friends in seoul but they don't reply :( :( :( :( :( anyway my sisters got 4 tickets to JYP concert so maybe I can go with them because I really love miss a <3 <3

I need some help from someone who attended concert in seoul :D because I read a notice they said taking pictures and recording is strongly restricted !! so how can I record ? I saw some of videos on youtube are taking from fans at concert in seoul ?

Guest dhebbie2t

NorahM said:

Anyohaseyo my sisters, who's everyone ?

Today is the 9th day of Ramadan here in KSA, Ramadan is the month of blessings<3. For all muslim friends, Ramadan greetings to you and your family <3 <3.

I watched happy camp episode with exo it was so amazing, funny and sad too !! and I was too happy to see exo lovely laughing <3 <3 <3

I'm going to seoul on 7th august with my family I'm very happy for that but sad too because I want to attend SM live tour to see exo but I couldn't get any tickets because SM global package is so expensive and I also couldn't get tickets in gmarket it's so complicated they do not sell tickets to foreign customers, So I sent a message to some friends in seoul but they don't reply :( :( :( :( :( anyway my sisters got 4 tickets to JYP concert so maybe I can go with them because I really love miss a <3 <3

I need some help from someone who attended concert in seoul :D because I read a notice they said taking pictures and recording is strongly restricted !! so how can I record ? I saw some of videos on youtube are taking from fans at concert in seoul ?

Guest HildaP

HELLO EVERYONE! Welcome to Newcomers! Here's a video of my beloved Xiumin 

and more photos of my baby. If someone else already posted them,Im sorry,I didn't read all the posts because there were so many. I have been away for a week and Im posting for the first time since I got back.

NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE WHY HE IS MY #1 and 2 and 3!!!!

0BwZyZzvFNQggWEhpbV9VUS1oUW8

Oh my goodness,his knees! He has muscles on top of muscles! The shoes well,he looks good!

th?id=HN.608025253151772671&pid=15.1&P=0             k

HAPPY CAMP

216E7B3E53B7B93030DAC1

236DCB3E53B7B9833494AB

2773453E53B7B99F2C53D0th?id=HN.607999414627469205&pid=15.1&P=0th?id=HN.608012226513735166&pid=15.1&P=0tumblr_n86rfycV7T1qhmxnlo1_1280.jpg

th?id=HN.608045138842289593&pid=15.1&P=0

Guest HildaP

tumblr_n88xaj5wuT1r9pu2io1_500.jpg

You're the king of my heart♡

tumblr_n80tm9sVwa1rxv75ko1_500.gif

tumblr_n80tm9sVwa1rxv75ko2_500.gif 

tumblr_n80tm9sVwa1rxv75ko3_500.gif

tumblr_n80tm9sVwa1rxv75ko4_500.gif

th?id=HN.608032120807096505&pid=15.1&P=0

tumblr_mtfkwhTnUA1s6bbrro2_250.gif.....tumblr_mtfkwhTnUA1s6bbrro2_250.gifwohoo

tumblr_n8cjllRMwi1tualvco1_500.png

tumblr_n86gcd8MIw1qd408eo1_500.pngbeautiful

tumblr_n8d1f2yiLg1rjxb8po1_250.gif........tumblr_n8dav0Gbup1ru8saco1_250.gifouch!

tumblr_myzlk6p7tU1qb91plo1_500.png

tumblr_n7njs00zs11tcdc2ro1_500.png

tumblr_n59n83CohI1r9f1l9o2_250.gif

tumblr_n7sngkZkkr1qzxls0o1_500.png

tumblr_murvw7qI5K1qfrcvxo1_500.png

tumblr_n8cyfuRlYj1qfrcvxo1_500.png

tumblr_n81iibhoa21stz29co3_250.gif..tumblr_n81iibhoa21stz29co1_250.gif

tumblr_n81iibhoa21stz29co4_250.gif....tumblr_n81iibhoa21stz29co6_250.gif

XIUMIN  

In my heart...

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Am i allowed to write my thoughts and opinions on here about kris leaving ... or.... no? 
SO OMG SO STRANGE, i just got introduced to EXO in the last like 4 days and im hooked! AND AND  I KNOW AND MEMORIZED EVERYONES NAMES SO FAST. Anyways i just wanted to voice my opinion cuz i feel really... clogged?  My favs are the 90's line in Exo-M Kris is my biased (im from his hometown XD). But with a fair heart i just wanted to say PLEASE PLEASE SUPPORT EXO. I'm not mad at kris.. im super disappointed... is he selfish YES he is. There are other chinese members too and everyone stated there was no problem and everyone was treated the same. You can see kris's lack of motivation that's why he was titled as the 'cold'person I honestly dont know what ppl believe but guess what.... i know Hyomin and Go Hara was offered millions (USD) to leave their group to join a japanese agency, did they do it? NO. They didnt out of loyalty to their members and fans. Ppl were saying Kris left cuz his mom is sick and cuz he has heart problems..... ummm.... ifthat was the case why exactly RIGHT AFTER he left he was more concerned about landing gigs and movies... o.O c'mon it's clear china agency offered him tons of money. The rumor he came from a rich family is actually false, i dont know where ppl came up with that... im guessing peope assume that because 1. he looks rich 2. he went to school in canada. I was reading stuff Tao wrote on his weibo.. and im just so sadden. I really think people do not know how it feels to be betrayed. Tao really looked up to Kris as his hyung and really did need him around T^T i dont believe EXO members would lie. I really do know kris is selfish. SM isnt perfect.. but they changed a lot. Kris couldnt pay the amount to leave so his only way out was to sue SM before he signs to a china agency.... it's really sad... i honestly think kris will live to regret this.... his heart is heavy. I can only pray for the other exo members to not feel so backstabbed,  (i know how it feels myself) let's support EXO. (but dont hate on kris, just leave him alone, at the end of the day ppl forget they become celebrities for money and fame anyways) 
Now my bias is CUTIE XIUMIN!!!KYAAAAA!!!