[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

BEAUTIFUL EXO 

tumblr_nhvvnxd9IS1rduktmo1_r1_540.png

tumblr_nhvvnxd9IS1rduktmo2_540.png

tumblr_ni9e77ws4A1sqy4rjo1_500.gif

tumblr_msawqxeABk1ryxmpvo1_250.gif..tumblr_msawqxeABk1ryxmpvo2_250.gif

HildaP

said:

Ola sis @Exora, yep it is old news,last year. But,just in case the 25th comes and no comeback we know why. If there is a comeback with new songs and dances then SM doesn't know what the heck they are doing. Besides, didn't thought you would noticed that it was old news. =)) =))

Sorry sis couldn't help myself. Its just you and me here now, sometimes other sisters post but for the most part is us. So Im having fun,ok? Sis, where are you from? IM from Puerto Rico but live in Florida.Have you been to South Korea? Been to a concert? I would love to go.

Sis @Exora, it doesn't matter to me when they have a comeback as long as they do! I love watching their videos but the doctor already cured my "Overdose" and I need them to "Let Out the Beast" again. I just watched them receiving the award in Bejing,with Jackie Chan and I was just like a young fan girl clapping and calling their names...I sure love to see them. Poor Tao fell in here too but he is tough and kept on going. I LOVE YOU TAO.

No sis,I have never been in Singapore. I wish I could travel but right now I travel with my laptop. I lived in Germany for almost 2 yrs a long time ago and I have been to London twice. I have also lived in a few USA states. Now I dream of going to South Korea,not anly to see a concert but to travel around their coastal line and to the mountains. Its such a lovely country.

And,maybe,just maybe I can see Xiumin...aaahhhhhhh that would be just lovely indeed!

ooohhh poor baby Lay!

tumblr_mytckkBWz11spmp8ro1_500.png

tumblr_mytckkBWz11spmp8ro2_500.png

tumblr_inline_nik3ju2IbA1qc3yjb.gif

tumblr_ni7nyuqR6o1rxv75ko1_500.gif

EXO-L  LET'S LOVE!

It seems that this year,2015 is going to be even better for EXO that last year.

[TRANSLATION] EXO - 150122 SMTown NOW update: “EXO Concert ticketing websites down after a simultaneous influx of 1.2 million users! Disastrous situation!”

dailyexo:

Being held through March 7th~8th and 14th~15th, EXO’s second solo concert ‘EXO PLANET #2 - The EXO’luXion -‘, became a hot topic even before its commencement.

At 8:00 P.M. on the 21st, the online ticketing site YES24 experienced a server shutdown after over 1.2 million users attempted to access it, in spite of measures being taken prevent such an event, proving EXO’s strong ticket power.

With the unprecedented number of 1.2 million from within the country alone, and the flow of normal ticketing sales being rendered practically impossible, YES24 cancelled ticketing services and made changes to the ticket sale date in order to minimize customer impact and improve the server condition.

As a result, the booking schedule for the EXO concerts has been postponed; tickets for the March 7th~8th concerts will be available starting 8:00 P.M. KST on January 28th, and tickets for the March 14th~15th concerts will become available starting from 8:00 P.M. KST on January 29th, through YES24.

In addition, the 1st tickets for the VIP seats1 were sold out the moment they became available on the 21st, at 10:00 A.M., confirming EXO’s enormous popularity. The 2nd batch of VIP seat tickets will become available on January 29th, starting from 10:00 A.M.

Meanwhile, EXO will be attending the ‘24th High-One Seoul Music Awards” on the Friday of 22nd at 7:00 P.M. KST.

GO EXO!

sis @Exora, we just have to hope they don't get sick or hurt again. Lets hope SM gives them a few brakes in between schedules so they can rest. Goodnight sis.

Guest luehoney

SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm back!!!! I'm back for good for about a month until my new semester starts!!! I miss you all!!!!

I officially declare Chanyeol my #2 bias. He is such a charmer.

tumblr_nilff0v0HP1tml5fdo1_540.jpg

Hilda,wait for me!

More HQ pic of EXO group shot (DO focus?lol)
B7_hCaMIEAEG7Zw.jpg:large
B7_hCaMIEAEG7Zw.jpg:large
B79YkzTCAAAxV23.jpg:large

15/22 Miss A FEI weibo update. 

• "Kandy's Dads first movie, definitely have to support! Fighting, fighting~"@HZT-ao, you told me that the name is Kandy~ but then it's Candy~ Is it actually Kandy or Candy? I got dizzy."  (Yaaa~ Tao's baby~ She mentioned Tao in her update.)
B79Gvm1CAAAWNki.jpg

• TAO replied to her: "You can just call it with 糖糖' (Tang tang = means CANDY in Chinese) 
P/S: Fei called Tao as Kandy's daddy. Fans are thanking her because of her support towards Tao (his movie) lol

There is no word to describe my happiness for EXO becoming actor.  I will add their movies/dramas to my must-watch list.  EXO fighting!

Honestly, I would be saying that I want EXO to rest but not seeing them on screen I feel like dying.  It seem like my boys will going to be very busy according to their upcoming schedules.  It's so hectic and I hope that they will find a time to rest even if it's only a little.  EXO-L will always be here!  EXO Let's LOVE!