[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

tumblr_nfj20suOmV1r9pu2io1_1280.jpg                                                                          th?id=HN.608002026134635106&pid=15.1&P=0

“Some people are old at 18 and some are young at 90. Time is a concept that humans created.

tumblr_mfwjwqlU1i1rto225o1_r1_500.png Brothers/Friends

th?id=HN.607988406791572724&pid=15.1&P=0

tumblr_nf1g03VwCB1qzmwobo2_500.png

http://xiuminindo.wordpress.com/2014/11/25/transvid-141123-kolon-sport-ad-making-film/

Guest mrsJJ1430293096

In reply to some of the speculations I read, SM will not add new members to EXO or it would be a repeat of what they did to Super Junior and Super Junior M. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• ELF once purchased a certain percentage of SM stocks and held it constant. EXO-L could easily do the same, and maybe with more power, too. With SM stocks at an all time low, they would be completely stupid to risk anything else knowing well what EXO-L could do. 
  • OT13 with Super Junior was chaos: fan protests that disrupted traffic, boycotts, etc. EXO can't take another scandal, especially with the lawsuits still unresolved. 
  • EXO was the fastest growing fancafe on Daum from debut to Growl era. The numbers has decreased significantly and started during early Overdose era when rumours were rampant (I'm sure we all know what kind of rumours those were). Many fansites closed down as well, including my favourite ones/ cries in a corner. Less fans = smaller market = decreased revenue. 
Above all, as an EXO-L myself, I am actually totally fine with waiting a bit more for their comeback. These boys are tired and worked to the bone, especially EXO-K who is pushed around from city to city while EXO-M is like the forgotten twin. :(( (Also read somewhere that only EXO-K will attend MAMA? If it's true, I need to strangle somebody from SM! ~X(). They just finished their first concert tour and deserve a nice vacation. But with all the crap with SM, I can bet my money they are going to push for a comeback sooner than expected. Sigh... 
Another thing: Oh damn, Luhan, you finally have more meat in your cheeks! 8->

Guys this rumors seems not confirmed yet, regarding about SM plans.
2015.1: SHINee Jonghyun solo album + EXO
2015.2: SNSD Taeyeon solo album + Red Velvet
2015.3: SHINee album + EXO repackage album
2015.4SHINee repackage album + f(x) mini
2015.5: Super Junior Yesung solo album + Henry album + BoA album
2015.6: TVXQ album + SM Rookies debut

141124 Korean Pop Culture & Arts Awards TV broadcast 
Overdosehttp://youtu.be/g_DB8D4F8LY
Sorry Sorryhttp://youtu.be/iv8ZZyuh21w

@MrsJJ   thank you for your post. It was very informative. I also hope they give our EXO-K guys a well deserve rest,Kai specially is in a lot of pain lately. I can even see in some of the airport photos how tired they are,including our happy virus Chanyeol. And yes, EXO-M is just as you said,the forgotten twin...how sad they must feel. Lets hope they united all of them for a new and improved EXO. Next year can be a make them or brake them year. lets hope that SM get their act together and give them better songs and dancing. They are not young boys any more and they need to improve their concerts next year. The fans love them,so they will go see them even if they do a circus show! They are so talented and so capable of much more.

mrsJJ said: In reply to some of the speculations I read, SM will not add new members to EXO or it would be a repeat of what they did to Super Junior and Super Junior M. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • ELF once purchased a certain percentage of SM stocks and held it constant. EXO-L could easily do the same, and maybe with more power, too. With SM stocks at an all time low, they would be completely stupid to risk anything else knowing well what EXO-L could do. 
  • OT13 with Super Junior was chaos: fan protests that disrupted traffic, boycotts, etc. EXO can't take another scandal, especially with the lawsuits still unresolved. 
  • EXO was the fastest growing fancafe on Daum from debut to Growl era. The numbers has decreased significantly and started during early Overdose era when rumours were rampant (I'm sure we all know what kind of rumours those were). Many fansites closed down as well, including my favourite ones/ cries in a corner. Less fans = smaller market = decreased revenue. 
Above all, as an EXO-L myself, I am actually totally fine with waiting a bit more for their comeback. These boys are tired and worked to the bone, especially EXO-K who is pushed around from city to city while EXO-M is like the forgotten twin. :(( (Also read somewhere that only EXO-K will attend MAMA? If it's true, I need to strangle somebody from SM! ~X(). They just finished their first concert tour and deserve a nice vacation. But with all the crap with SM, I can bet my money they are going to push for a comeback sooner than expected. Sigh... 
Another thing: Oh damn, Luhan, you finally have more meat in your cheeks! 8->

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/luhan-and-sm-entertainment-to-enter-court-referred-mediationtumblr_n4nip4RCBu1sawj2lo1_500.png

OUR HEARTS BEATING FOR EXO

tumblr_m8d6drx9sw1qgbzseo1_400.gif

Lets hope all goes well for Luhan but if SM acts like they did with Kris we know what to expect.

>:D< >:D< ;;) >:D< :x :x :x :x :x

AAAAAhhhhhh to be young and in love with a real guy!!!!!  buzz_1416932499_af.jpg This is such a cute story,is why I posted it.          http://www.allkpop.com/buzz/2014/11/cute-girl-dances-to-a-pinks-mr-chu-to-celebrate-boyfriends-military-discharge

And I wonder,if this our Chanyeol sister and Mom? They are beautiful. Where is dad? Mom is soooo proud.(if its mom)

tumblr_n1w7lkMt9C1rtjc1po1_r2_1280.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANYEOL

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday RSS openclipart.org commons.wikimedia ...                                    th?id=HN.608007759903459672&pid=15.1&P=0

tumblr_nflrd0SXcb1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

love you

:x :x :x :x <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Sisters...I present to you my beloved Xiumin and Chen singing together. Enjoy        

little off key but still beautiful.

“

141126 XIUMIN’s Graduation

I’m so proud to know that he is graduating on 26th Nov 2014 from Gwandong Catholic Graduate School. Majoring in a degree related to Applied Music. He will be attending the Applied Music Seminar Event.

Guess all xiumin stans are proud of him! He is just unbelievable and hardworking ❤️ That our Minseok!!

On a side note, remember when Minseok sang Bogoshipda (보고싶다 - I miss you) by Kim Bum Soo(김범수)??

I did a cover on it the link is below. You can comment and like it if you like. Let me know what you think. Oh read the description box hahaha.

http://youtu.be/PlZZpyaQWL0

Still Kim Minseok is someone that I truly admire!! ❤️

tumblr_nezepfnBLk1qcg24co4_1280.png                                                               love quotes for him love quotes for him love quotes

correction on Xiumins notice of gadruation.          

141126 XIUMIN’s Graduation (WRONG INFO) Please Spread.

Guys, I am truly sorry for providing the wrong information about Minseok’s Graduation. I know that he is attending the Applied Music Seminar Event today at Gwandong Catholic Graduate School. Some kind EXOLs told me that he wasn’t graduating today, and I did some search. So most probably he has already enrolled in that school this year(?) and is currently completing or have completed his first year.

Guess he is pursing his Master Degree in that school.

But nevertheless, I am still proud him. Maybe I was too excited over the fact to know that he is pursuing a degree.

I think all Xiumin stans were kinda sad to know that he wasn’t there during the filming for MAMA VRC the other day. He was initially the main character.

No matter what, I am truly sorry about the wrong information that I provided. Please spread to let others know that our Minseok is attending the event instead of graduating. And if the information about him doing his first year(as a Master Degree) or have done his first year.

On a side note, remember when Minseok sang Bogoshipda (보고싶다 - I miss you) by Kim Bum Soo(김범수)??

I did a cover on it the link is below. You can comment and like it if you like. Let me know what you think. Oh read the description box hahaha.

http://youtu.be/PlZZpyaQWL0

Please continue to support Kim Minseok.
Please continue to support my tumblr blog(I guess I am better at posting gif&photos rather than providing news, sorry for confusing all of you).
Sorry and thank you for your kind understanding.

SORRYYYYYY :(

Still Kim Minseok is someone that I truly admire!! ❤️

Sis @Exora he is adorable and trying very hard to come out of his shyness. I give him a lot of support and I wish him the best. FIGHTING MINSEOK!

tumblr_nfnkbnBGMz1tsg2zjo3_250.gif

I want to wish our happy virus Chanyeol many,many more birthdays!!! Your smile makes us smile,your laugh makes us happy...we love you!

tumblr_nfn1ow7CMu1sgyexeo1_r1_500.gif

You’re really special; you’re the peak,
                                                                                  One of a kind, you are unique.
                                                                                  Happy Birthday; may your day
                                                                                 Be blessed, like you, in every way ♡

source:ohbaekhyuns

Each one of the EXO members are loved and cherished by all of us here. No matter our age,race,nationality,we love and accept them just as they are.

Like Minseok said...WE ARE ONE!!!! and even though we like other groups,they will always remain our first love and they will always have a place in our hearts.                                                      

EXO-L   WE ARE ONE...LET'S LOVE!     

tumblr_n5pzxu6hsY1rtjc1po1_1280.jpg

Our baby boy Chanyeol...look at his cute ears!!!! I love those ears!!!

Because he is indeed a happy virus who seems to also be EXO's derpiest member!

Thank you for everything. Happy birthday, our ferret prince! ^♥^

Talented-yeol - for he is multi-talented in rapping, many instruments, acting, variety etc!

tumblr_nfnmnoRbrL1qhmxnlo1_1280.jpg

BELOVED XIUMIN 

tumblr_nfnmgp9An01sar79lo1_1280.jpg   th?id=HN.608037253460525673&pid=15.1&P=0

th?id=HN.608041041618996890&pid=15.1&P=0                                                  tumblr_nfnmgp9An01sar79lo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfnmgp9An01sar79lo3_1280.jpg  th?id=HN.608056026751765218&pid=15.1&P=0

We have both been here before
Knockin' upon love's door
Begging for someone to let us in
Knowing this we can agree to keep each other company
Never to go down that road again

My beloved one
My beloved one

Your eyes shine through me
You are so divine to me
Your heart has a home in mine
We won't have to say a word