[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

luehoney said: Sisters! I'm so angry at some of those people that are leaving hate comments on chanyeol's IG because he unfollowed Luhan.. Sigh.. The unfollow button does not measure one's relationship with each other. My brother unfollowed me, and we are still talking to each other.. Tbh, i'm not angry at chanyeol at all eventhough he unfollowed luhan.. I'm a lil bit sad, yes, but i'm not angry.. I understands him.. He must had his own reason.. We will never know.. I hope those immature fans will grow up and move on..

@HildaP : What's yours ??

Lol, during the test, I wanted Tao's or Kai's powers... But I ended up with :
class="app-result-outcome h h3 b mb3 gray-dark-color" data-bindattr-198="198" Kris's Flight The power that represents freedom. You're unchained and free to roam the world at your own leisure with no strings attached. Any time, anywhere, kick off the ground and soar into the beautiful sky, then disappear into the horizon as you set off on your next adventure.

Funny ! I'm really bored right now and it's true I'm dreaming about freedom and travels !!! ^^

Thanks guys for sharing the Halloween party pictures.  They looks great.  Honestly, I'm very scared of D.O's choice of custom. It was sad that Sehun didn't dress up properly for the party but it's okay.  Captain Sparrow's hat is good enough. :)

I was thankful to Tao for sharing it with us.  Without him, we wouldn't know that Sehun attends the party.

It's good to see they have time to enjoy their free time.
Kai was spotted in the street, going to see his sister's café... They seem to rest a bit. That's a good news !!

May I ask you, sisters, what are you doing while waiting for Exo ?
We've never talked about our other passions outside of Exo. So, as they are busy preparing their come back, do you mind sharing your other interests ?

As for myself, I'm mostly interested in Kpop. I used to like BigBang a lot but I'm kind of fed up waiting for their come back. YG was supposed to announce their come back for this summer... We are still waiting !! -_-' I miss my flamboyant GD !!
So, I'm currently looking for a new interest !! :)) I think I'll try SHINee... Even if I don't like their music, I like their personalities... Especially Jonghyun who seems to like Japan as much as I do !!

Do you have any suggestion to keep me awake while waiting for Exo ? ;;)

sis @malamolly,that is a good question...what do we do while we wait. Well,Im a care giver and sometimes provide transportation for seniors that can't drive. When Im not doing anything I read mystery books,watch Korean and Japanese dramas and listen to a lot of Kpop.Some tv once in a while. But most of my spare time Im on the internet looking at videos and photos of all the groups. They are all very,very good.

Guest luehoney

Ahhhh.. finally... I'm able to log in using my laptop!! haha.
sis @malamolly, I'm a student, so while waiting for EXO to comeback, I will usually focus on finishing my un-ending streak of assignments, lab reports.. I'm so busy at the moment, and I'm glad EXO is not coming back now. LOL.
Besides that, I'm busy voting for them for MAMA awards too! haha.. I voted for our boys everyday. 

Saw this on Tumbler...makes sense for their comeback

EXO Nov/Dec Comeback Theories: THE MASK CONCEPT continued

exocoma:

So the other post I made earlier got pretty lengthy so I’ll link to it here.

Basically it went over choreography tips that Xiumin, Kai, and Sehun showed that went along with a "masked men/phantom of the opera" theme.

That week after I made that post, Suho dressed up as The Phantom/Erik for Halloween! Weird coincidence but too trippy for me to ignore.

the-most-swankifiedplace-in-town

let me know that they saw Kai doing the same mask-themed choreography during Music Bank in Mexico

Kai was also grooving to something during https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIia3661zAM:

My handsome shy,sweet,adorable Minseok

tumblr_nch7thoCpc1rv8rjpo2_500.gif

sexy too! PAPACITO!!!!  tumblr_nce5mtItu21rv8rjpo1_250.gif..tumblr_nce5mtItu21rv8rjpo5_250.gif..tumblr_nce5mtItu21rv8rjpo6_250.gif

Start by free-hand cutting a large heart with one full sheet of the ...