[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest luehoney

Urgh!! I'm so frustrated! I can't seem to log in through my mobile!! Anyway.. I'm so glad to know that the boys had safely landed in Mexico.. I hope they get enough rest. It was a long flight.. And i'm so happy for both Tao and Chanyeol!! I can't wait to watch the mv and listen to the song. I'm waiting for kyungsoo's OST too! Another thing.. Sisters.. If u have time, please vote for our boys for the MAMA awards.. We are currently no 1 for all nominations, except for the best male group category. We are at number 2. If u have time, please, do vote :)

I'm so proud of Tao for writing the rap for Zhoumi's song 'REWIND'.  It was great to hear that he's doing well and helping his hyung. 

@Exora.  Thanks for sharing the photos of Tao and his puppy. The puppy is just so cute as Tao. 

Guest danielle92

ZHOUMI 조미_Rewind (挽回) (feat. TAO of EXO)_Music Video

ZHOUMI 조미_Rewind (挽回) (feat. Chanyeol of EXO)_Music Video

SISTERS!!! Im so proud of our EXO-K guys. The went to Mexico...very long trip and they surprise everyone by singing a very old ballad from a very famous old trio,Los Panchos. They sang in Spanish!!!!! Enjoy the video,Im going to cry a little more...Im from Puerto Rico and they made me feel alive with this song.I just feel extremely happy right now...all I need is my Xiumin in a Mexican hat,that's all too.

:)) :)) :x

Please look at D.O. during the video,the little rascal is actually smiling!!!!! My chanyeol is so darn cute and so talented. Trio Los Panchos had two guitars,chanyeol did us proud sisters.

The title of the song is Flavor of me,roughly translated. Its about a guy telling a girl onced he kisses her he will leave his flavor on her mouth. Its a beautiful,sensual song.

IM so excited...you can look up Los Panchos here in youtube. AY MAMACITA!!!!!

This is the original song,long,long time ago. My aunt used to play their songs all the time,so I love them too. Their version is faster but I still love EXO version.CARANBA!  :x

Guest KoreanA

unnie @HildaP noumu noumu gomawoyo for this video!!

Ahora si que puedo morir en paz!!! :)

Te lo agradezco muchisimo!!

Sis you really made my day with this video...,  was hoping for some videos to be released but I WAS NOT expecting this!!

They are perfect..., more than perfect!

Sooo proud of our boys!!!

and yes I knew this song..., before I was into kpop I was listening spanish music all genres from mariachi's to reggaeton :x

I love Luis Miguel's version of this song

now..., excuse me... while I cry in the corner :x

Guest luehoney

I'm so proud!! They sang it beautifully!!! I want to hear them sing in my language too.. To those that understands and speak spanish, this must be so special to u guys right :')

sis @KoreanA I wasn't expecting it either and when I saw the link I was so surprised they picked that song. They defenetely must have done research for them to choose that one to sing. Im so glad you liked it sis. Im a big fan of boleros so Im sending you this one...Besame la Boca by Ricardo Montaner I love the this song,its one of my favorites boleros songs.  

sis @luehoney,yes its very special for us Spanish/latin,Hispanics to hear them sing so well in our language. Its a beautiful,romantic song and their pronunciation was great and Chanyeol,wowwowow,I love him even more now...Suho,what can I say? he was sooooo perfect. Baekhyun looked so sad and our dear Mr. D.O. was actually smiling! It was one of those special moments that come unexpected and leave you crying and smiling at the same time. Its such an old song from a very loved Mexican trio. OOOHHHHH I wish I could dance to that song with Xiumin,my dearest Minseok

tumblr_ne8bs9qsJ01rw4a6qo4_500.png

and have you seen Chanyeol like this before?   tumblr_ne4c2nvpm01rssuk1o1_r1_500.jpgWOW