[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest danielle92

Tomorrow Tao will appear in the Laws of the Jungle...  finally. He joined the team later, he was not present for the shooting of the first scenes, that's why we didn't see him in the first episodes.
30clg0z.jpg

Hello everyone...some news I saw in Koreaboo...not sure if its true but Koreaboos seems to be a very up to date Kpop reliable news....lets hope is not true. besides allkpop is saying the same thing.

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/99610745568/breaking-sina-reports-exo-m-luhan-is-filing-lawsuit

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/exos-luhan-reported-to-have-filed-to-nullify-his-contract-with-sm-entertainment

Personally,if the news are true,then I will support Luhan's decision as much as I supported Kris. They are treating them with such disregard for their health...and we can see in some of the photos of our guys how tired and sick looking they are. When is this kind of treatment going to stop? This company is not the only one doing this,although some companies seem to be better than others in the treatment of their people. And a lot of the trainees and idols are starting to get tired of it and reporting it.Im sure that this EXO sisterhood is going to stand behind our sweet Luhan,for his well being as well as for his future career. And why is ony these two Chinese members complaining? I sure want to know.

After reading Lay's message to Luhan, it tears my heart to pieces.  I can't believe that Luhan is the next to leave EXO following Kris. I remembered when Kris leave, I'm not that heartbreaking, probably during those time, I'm not an EXOL yet. But, now I came to love them more and more and Luhan is going to leave.

How are EXOL handle this heartbreaking news? 

@HildaP I also want to know, too why only the two Chinese members complained?

I personally don't think its the end of EXO,no way. Either they will be an 10 member group or they will add two of the rookies in to the group. They are a money making machine for this company and Im sure they will keep them going. Are we going to find out why only Chinese members are quiting? Why is not one of the Korean guys commenting? Or even yet,complaining? What are they afraid of? So many questions and we will not know the answers.How many of them are of rich families that can buy the contract or pay for their expenses as rookies?  We also are going to experience the shock of loosing another loved member. If my Xiumin were to leave next it will be the hardest thing to go through,not to see him again. It makes me feel frustrated knowing there is not much we can do except be here for them.

My heart goes to all the sisters that loved Luhan as their bias.

Guest luehoney

It's official.. my baby deer is leaving the group..
I'm sad, yes.. but maybe it's better for him to leave I guess.. we all saw his conditions.. we knew all along that he's sick..all the pictures at Beijing concert..
I'm heartbroken, but I will accept it with an open heart..
I will support Luhan with all my heart... and EXO.. omg my precious 10 boys... what's going to happen to them...
I'm so worried..
I will never leave the fandom.. Not gonna happen. Not a single chance.. My ultimate bias is no longer there, yes, but I love those 10 remaining boys just as much as I love Luhan..
I'm forever an EXO-L...

I've been MIA because of uni and homework but today I opened my Facebook and got a real shock! Luhan is leaving EXO as well!

Insiders predicted this but I had not expected this to be true! This is a really bad year for SM in general... I hope things turn out well for EXO; apparently Luhan had given a deadline to SM to try and sort out things before filing a lawsuit but there was no favourable response from SM.

Guest danielle92

I woke up this morning and read the news. Now I’m walking around with a certain kind of sadness. I don’t know what to say. I was expecting it but is still sad. Lay wrote on weibo that he supports Luhan’s decision. EXO-M is falling apart.

I feel EXO need our support more than ever. I'll walk with them until the end.

Guest jammer25

SM is pissed, and came out guns blazing with a smear campaign against Luhan. Basically that he's selfish, and "someone pulling the strings"? Really? Sounds like something a fan would write in the heat of the moment, and not a corporation.

They also put a halt on their stock trading so the share price wouldn't drop further, which is a huge deal not just for them but the Korean Stock Exchange as a whole.

Guest KoreanA

I AM REALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW...., I JUST WOKE UP AND SAW THE NEWS...., :(( :((

What will happen to EXO-M??

Now, SM Entertainment has released their first official statement as below:

Our agency has received Luhan’s lawsuit on Friday through our corporate law firm.

Guest danielle92

jammer25 said: SM is pissed, and came out guns blazing with a smear campaign against Luhan. Basically that he's selfish, and "someone pulling the strings"? Really? Sounds like something a fan would write in the heat of the moment, and not a corporation.

They also put a halt on their stock trading so the share price wouldn't drop further, which is a huge deal not just for them but the Korean Stock Exchange as a whole.

Ok... Just reading the news... :(( And I'm so sick of it already !!!
I'll support Luhan. I love him.

But now, my only question is : how can I support the SM ??? How can I support the rest of Exo when I'm now completely convinced that SM is mistreating them all ?? I don't want to close my eyes anymore....
If Luhan leaves, so soon after Kris, it is the proof there is a big problem in this company and in the way they treat Exo (and the others) !!

I didn't want to think about it but I knew it would happen.
Do you remember : when Kris left there were rumors that he had important informations about Luhan and Xiumin ?
I don't know if it's linked but maybe Luhan wanted to leave for a long time now... Maybe Xiumin too...

I'm only happy because, now, maybe we will see Luhan and Yifan together again :))
But... I'm not ready to go through this again... Fan wars, Luhan's bashing... I don't want to see it...

Guest KoreanA

I will miss you baby deer :((

sis @malamolly you read my mind!! This bulls*** is to much for us to handle!!

sis @exora we need to stick toghether and support both Luhan and other boys...

I hate how people say that boys support Luhan but they didn't Kris!! AIIISHHHH!! This is different..., I think they all knew that Luge is leaving..., they prepared for this..., you saw how Lay was clingy over Luhan in Beijing?

So please don't mix those two, please!

Guest lalalala823

I want nothing but the best for Luhan. I hope he stays healthy and happy in the future. But most importantly I hope he stays in contact with Xiumin!! OMG my ship is drowning. Xiuhan forever saranghae! Light up exol (I'm an Incle) everything happens for a reason. you may not understand everything now but I'm sure it's for the best. You may want to prepare yourselves if you're a tao or lay fan though. No just kidding. Don't wanna jinx it. Fandom hug for you guys! <3