[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

sis @cupdaddy... TLP is over...,  from 23rd of May until 22nd of September... this was loooong 4 months for them and I am proud because they did it!!

But Japanese tour is coming in a month.. I hope they can have a good rest before it starts!

Sis @HildaP the way you talk about Xiumin OMO! I can feel the love you have for him.., honestly!! Here is another one sis :x Just for you!!

10641232_912602858769330_510895514129578

And yes he is really growing right in front of our eyes!! :x

sis @danielle92 put the same picture but I will put this one!! Taozi and Baozi :x

FINALLY!!!!! Will the boys be able to rest? I really hope so.sis @korean, that video of Lay is so cute. He really is something and, my God, do they look even more beautiful? I find it so cute as Lay is always besides Luhan and they all seem so happy to see him return. and the "princes" are also one of my favorites. I really miss Kris, but the 3 chinese boys must be even closer now.Now that the tour is over, I'll try to see a concert. It's been hard for me to do that, because I always feel sad knowing I couldn't make it to SMTown, but I want to see a concert, preferably one with subtitles, to know what they say when they talk to the audience. If anyone knows a good link, so tell.Got to go to work!have a nice monday sis!!!oh, and those photos of Tao ao Xiumun are just :x

Guest luehoney

hi sis @PaulaL!! yes.. it's good to be back! i miss it here...

And omg!! Tao and Xiumin look freaking hot in those pictures!! I feel like a proud mom right now! hahah..

Now that TLP tours is over.. I really hope the boys will get some rest before their Japan tour starts. and plus.. with the rumors about their comeback floating around.. along with Tao's confirmation that they are currently working on their album.. I think their comeback is already near.. Really hope they can get enough rest...

And sis @HildaP!! I miss you! the way you talk about Xiumin is just beautiful..

It's good to see all the sisters back on the thread \o/

Our boys are amazingly beautiful
a95aabdfgw1eklky7ppy2j215o0rsn2v.jpg

ByI6dPrCIAI41PX.jpg
005I2U0mjw1ekk38zbg7bj31d61tkkjl.jpg
005I2U0mjw1ekk37qusidj313o1gw4qp.jpg60a4f901jw1ekl3aacfwvj20xc1e0als.jpg626f50e7jw1eklew5vevej20rs15oguf.jpg

luehoney said: hi sis @PaulaL!! yes.. it's good to be back! i miss it here... And omg!! Tao and Xiumin look freaking hot in those pictures!! I feel like a proud mom right now! hahah.. Now that TLP tours is over.. I really hope the boys will get some rest before their Japan tour starts. and plus.. with the rumors about their comeback floating around.. along with Tao's confirmation that they are currently working on their album.. I think their comeback is already near.. Really hope they can get enough rest... And sis @HildaP!! I miss you! the way you talk about Xiumin is just beautiful..

God morning/evening ih anyone here?

Here another MV featuring f(x) Victoria and our Tao.... it is really touching :x

Tao's acting skills are amazing! :x :x

He is so natural and his expresions are really something... :x

I'm proud of you uri Panda :x

Song Jae Rim is one hell of a man :x

True namja and I like him a lot :x

but yes.. I agree Tao has a unique face features that make him ideal for modeling and acting :x

and yeah..., it is continuationd of Agape :x

very nice story from begining to the end :x

Guest luehoney

hello sisters!! ahhh.. I love the new MV of Liyin Noona featuring our baby panda!! Tao's acting is quite good imo. I would love to see that boy in a movie

Guest snsqlc61

“Especially, Yeom Jung-ah treats me like her real son. I really appreciate her.” - Do Kyung-soo in an artilcle about film 'Cart.' Oh I am so jealous of Yeom Jung-ah!!

도경수2

Sources: getitk.com  

Guest dhebbie2t

Hello sisters :-h
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
urimanya
I am so sorry sisters it's been a long while I was no able to visit here
I really apologize
But I am back
back for good
Is everyone OK?
I hope everyone is ok
I'll do my BR later, kinda busy
Just dropping by to say hello and to let you know that I am back.
mwaaaah
:-h