[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest dhebbie2t

zoromaru said: did i do my greeting? i guess not.. okay here it is!! hi sis @danielle92 and @dhebbie2t i can only greet the one who post because in my phone i can't see who's online, so.. if you online.. post! so i can greet you! hahaha :P #nowlistening Miracle in December korean version.. omo their vocals just melt me~~~ i think this song is one of the best of exo's song ♬

Guest dhebbie2t

danielle92 said: dhebbie2t said: Where is @redhill? discovering the mystery of the crown can be a good theme.We had Confession Day, Knowledge Day, it's time for exo-Mystery Day :)Find a plausible explanation for the crown, how costumes are linked with songs.

Guest dhebbie2t

danielle92 said: class="yt" id="watch-headline-title" style="background: rgb(255, 255, 255); font: 24px/normal arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; overflow: hidden; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"[ENG SUB]   140905 EXO The Strongest Group [1/4]

Guest dhebbie2t

By the way sisters

I am currently watching EXO SHOWTIME for the 4th time

I am indeed addicted to this show

by the way this is for you guys

the sexy My Lady choreo

tumblr_n6qobpq3i61qaqsmzo2_500.jpg

Guest dhebbie2t

@danielle92 waaah

we have the same reaction

I pity her and the same time wanna blame her why this happen to her

because we choose our path

you have a right to choose the path you take

if you are old enough

you should take the right path

and she is old enough to think the right from wrong

she should know the consequence on what she did

yay

Guest danielle92

YongSeo_Jjjang said: yes that glasses ! i also re-watching Exo showtime when  suddenly i realize that Baek glasses are kind of cute hehe that's why i asked maybe someone here knew the brand of the glasses hhmm