[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

[WEIBO] BAEKHYUN unzipped Sehun's pants?

• Overall [+2462]

[+321] Seems like it almost a level of restriction in the dorm

[+314] Please tell me that I’m not the only person who sees a bold uppercase “Habit” word being written on Sehun’s face *byebye*

[+90] Do you think what can happen inside their dorm?

[+327] My focus is on how calm Oh Sehun pulling back his unzipped pants…

[+244] It’s maybe already a hundred of times Baekhyun does so, so Sehun looks just calm and comfortable.

[+205] It’s confirmed that this is their inside-dorm daily activity

[+190] The focus is on how Sehun can be so calm in front of so many people

[+159] Sehun pulled back his pants, haha, so cute

[+152] Maybe it’s not really strange to play like this inside the all male dorm, but… now almost all of the audiences are women…

[+56] Baekhyun really likes what Sehun’s wearing, he was lifted Sehun’s T-shirt up before and now he is unzipping Sehun’s pants.

[+46] Baekhyun! what are you doing!

[+39] Byun Baekhyun is such an old mischievious person *hahaha*

[+30] They are all man, don’t be so hypocritical (calm face)

[+24] It’s either good or bad that he could unzipped sehun’s pants in front of many people, but I really like it *embarassed*

[+9] Baekhyun after did it to himself, he did it to his little brother  ㅋㅋ what a naughty little boy

[+5] Baekhyun is a truly pervert <3<3 LOOOOOOOOOOLL

• Source [X]
    Weibo trans: chyxxo

(Source: knets-on-baekhyun)

P/S:: Xiumin, Lay both had it the worst everytime lay tried to speak

*another member speaks & then *YHY speaks... arghhh it was so sad just trying to watch the talk segment... honestly:crazy:

​i feel that too. i juts want to hug my lay. the mc should ask more to the silent member i think..

i so thank to god that their concert in Taipei was success. congrats to EXO never fail to make us satisfied with them 

​LOL Why you banner pic dont have Kai? u dont like him? loool:P

​omo did i missed him?oettoke? i edit it..no no  i love them all chincaa

p/s done edit it..kekekeke tq sis remind me of that :D

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 1

omooo i can't handle my eyes to watch  yixing without clothes. i keep replay it..kekeke he is so handsome and more cute :wub::w00t:

​LOL hes actually still wearing pants on, i can see it, all pervert noonas gonna be crayz seeing him half naked like that LOL

LAY weibo update

CHhD87lUAAAyoFj.jpg

CHhEN7-UwAA8ObF.jpg

• Like 1

haha i am still young not noona..:D i know he still wearing pants..

omooo i can't handle my eyes to watch  yixing without clothes. i keep replay it..kekeke he is so handsome and more cute :wub::w00t:

​LOL hes actually still wearing pants on, i can see it, all pervert noonas gonna be crayz seeing him half naked like that LOL

• Like 1

CHAN IG

TRANS: "Since we had a comeback, I have never got anywhere injured, wounded, broken or hurt!! Therefore you don't need to worry!!  Sleep early babies  i am the first one taking care of exo.. OH wait suho is the first i am second." 

• Like 1

CHAN IG

TRANS: "Since we had a comeback, I have never got anywhere injured, wounded, broken or hurt!! Therefore you don't need to worry!!  Sleep early babies  i am the first one taking care of exo.. OH wait suho is the first i am second." 

omo so sweet of him..the important is me and you is his baby..:phew:

• Like 1