[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest HildaP

tumblr_n8h66hgTIF1rth5wpo1_250.gifimage

I also like D.O.,he is serious but can be funny too...Soho and kai are so much more mature than most of them. Sehun too

sis @Hildasince you're from the east coast and Portugal is at the western point of Europe, we should meet halfway between! Not in the Atlantic Ocean, but in the Azores. Have you heard of the Azores? It's a beautiful group of islands that's part of Portugal together with Madeira and I haven't been there either, because I live in the continent. What do you think? I bet it's way cheaper than going to Korea for both of us, though we wouldn't have EXO!If you live in the east coast, the trip is more expensive than I thought, probably some 500 dollars or more.We really all should be rich!

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: that is a very sweet statement sis @dhebbie2t   I know we would get along real well if we ever meet. As well as sis Paula and Yoyo...darn...lets go right now!!!!!  OOOHHHH to have the means to do as we want...even for a while.

Guest HildaP

sis @PaulaL Im going to find out how much it will cost to go to the Azores,yes I have heard of them. One thing for sure sis,it will be more than $500.00 dollars. I will let you know . SIS @dhebbie2t when do you have your vacation next year?

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: sis @Hilda, you just made my heart beat 1000 faster with that Lay picture! OMG, how can someone be so perfect and one think I love about Lay is, when I see a picture like this, he gives such a calm atmosphere, I mean, I look at him and I feel peace and love. He must be a good person, really.sis @dhebbie, uau! you know so many steps already! Before I started this for a show, I learned the steps for myself also, so go for it. If you were a dancer, you should learn it so much faster than me!!! My bones ache all over when I finish rehearsals!!!

Guest HildaP

OOHHHHHH sis @PaulaL we are rich hon...WE HAVE LOVE!!!! and in a way,the guys love every single one of us. Along with the other flower boy groups...that's a lot of love. Sometimes,yes,even me,wish that it could be more than a fan love but life is what it is and each one of us have a destiny to fulfill. OOOHHHHHHH Xiumini meanie,,,wait for your Unnie!!!!! hahahaha that made me laugh...and thanks to you both I feel like laughing right now. >:D<

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

No sis,Im on the east coast...the land of the horse farms...Ocala,Florida!!!!! If I was in LA I would have kidnapped Xiumin the moment he landed in LA. =))

sis @PaulaL   lay makes all our hearts beat faster...he looks so complete! And yes,he has something special about him,he is calm,cool and collected. I also think Kai and Chen are similar to him...my Xiumin is perfect to me but I do admire Lay.

really? I thought the trip to the Azores would be less than 500 dollars, but do you believe that the trip to Korea from Portugal is, at least 1000 dollars?  :-O Crazy, right? sis@dhebbie, you are most fortunate to live near the kpop area. If I were you, I would do my best to save some money and go watch your favourite bands. That would be a dream come true, as sis@Hilda said, and some dreams can come true. I still haven't lost the hope to see EXO and other bands I'm fond of, but I'll try to be happy for the moment just following them online. I heard Super Junior will start a world tour and they have come to Europe before, but I think it will take a long time before EXO does something like that.YES! It's the first time I actually contributed directly to move he thread forward!!!!

Guest HildaP

ahemmmm sis @PaulaL...look!

tumblr_n8j7baBnhE1r0mb0to1_500.gifsis @dhebbie2t...lookie!

tumblr_muohinFfGC1rheorwo1_500.jpg

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

I also like D.O.,he is serious but can be funny too...Soho and kai are so much more mature than most of them. Sehun too

Guest HildaP

sis@dhebbie2t Im about 2,000 or more miles from LA. Way far,far away. Sis @PaulaL Im almost sure the trip to Korea,the flight alone will be more than $2,000.00  if not more.

Oh, I saw that video! He is so cute there (ok, he's always cute!!!)! He seems so shy doing the photoshoot. I think he is one of the guys who has loosen up more in the last 2 years. In the beginning he almost didn't talk and seem tense and lost in the photoshoots. Now he is better, moe confident and more manly! Oh, be still my heart!sis, you are right, we are rich, rich for loving the boys and for loving each other here and have a special connection through the boys.I also think that if we get together, we would be like silly girls that haven't met in a long time but never lost track of each other and we would just try to know all we can about what happened in between. 

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: sis @Hildasince you're from the east coast and Portugal is at the western point of Europe, we should meet halfway between! Not in the Atlantic Ocean, but in the Azores. Have you heard of the Azores? It's a beautiful group of islands that's part of Portugal together with Madeira and I haven't been there either, because I live in the continent. What do you think? I bet it's way cheaper than going to Korea for both of us, though we wouldn't have EXO!If you live in the east coast, the trip is more expensive than I thought, probably some 500 dollars or more.We really all should be rich!

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: sis @PaulaL Im going to find out how much it will cost to go to the Azores,yes I have heard of them. One thing for sure sis,it will be more than $500.00 dollars. I will let you know . SIS @dhebbie2t when do you have your vacation next year?

Guest HildaP

hey I just looked and in some websites like expidia has a flight to seoul Korea for $800.00 but its one way...sisters,we just have to save our money and go when is not too expensive,spring or fall...summer seems to be more expensive...We can go as tourists instead of fans and who knows if we are in the right place at the right time we might see them! 

Guest HildaP

yes sis put in for a leave but wait and see if we can go first!!!! its so nice to plan a trip with both of you! Yeehaaaa,here we come!!!

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: OOHHHHHH sis @PaulaL we are rich hon...WE HAVE LOVE!!!! and in a way,the guys love every single one of us. Along with the other flower boy groups...that's a lot of love. Sometimes,yes,even me,wish that it could be more than a fan love but life is what it is and each one of us have a destiny to fulfill. OOOHHHHHHH Xiumini meanie,,,wait for your Unnie!!!!! hahahaha that made me laugh...and thanks to you both I feel like laughing right now. >:D<