[INFO] 10th Annual Korean Music Festival [How was the show?]

Guest YuffieK

Guest leoceanic7

what's the best place to park? (Not at KMF cuz it's expensive)

I usually park close to Universal Studios. If you drive past Lankersheim on Cahuenga Blvd., there's a parking area with shuttles on the side. I usually park there and take the shuttle going to Hollywood Bowl. It's only $4 unless you have a Metro Pass in hand. ^^

This isn't related to KMF but...

I have a question about Koreatown at LA

I was planning on going to Koreatown, but I'm so curious about how much are the CDs are at the plaza or at the galleria.I heard that the plaza's cd store overprice their CDs. Is that true? I heard it's like $16 and up. Which I find a bit expensive.

Is the cd store at the Galleria expensive too??

Cuz there's cds i want to buy so bad but i don't want to spend like $20 for one cd.

Usually mini albums cost anywhere between $14 to $19. On an average I usually pay $17-$18 for mines. Full albums are $20 and up. When I first started buying Korean cds, I thought they were overpriced. I still have to agree that they are overpriced, but I have gotten used to it. At least you're not buying Japanese cds. Those can get excessively expensive. :crazy: I usually go to Music Plaza first. If they don't have the cd I want or what Music Plaza is offering is too overpriced, I'll then go to Choice Music (Galleria), since some of their cds are cheaper plus they are more in stock. I hope this helps!

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shibbi

SELLING 4 (Terrance Seat) KMF tickets?

If anyone wants to buy please PM me.....

There's a thread JUST for ticket sales so please post there...

linkie

This isn't related to KMF but...

I have a question about Koreatown at LA

I was planning on going to Koreatown, but I'm so curious about how much are the CDs are at the plaza or at the galleria.I heard that the plaza's cd store overprice their CDs. Is that true? I heard it's like $16 and up. Which I find a bit expensive.

Is the cd store at the Galleria expensive too??

Cuz there's cds i want to buy so bad but i don't want to spend like $20 for one cd.

Music Plaza is hit or miss when it comes to their CDs. You'll be able to find a lot that are super super cheap and some that are over priced but they have a very good selection to check out plus a massive assortment of posters to take a look at.

The galleria prices are a bit more expensive than Music Plaza and so are the posters and such. My past experience with the owner/shop keeper lady was not a pleasant one, she kind of was trying to make us hurry and didnt want to help us [we were planning to drop like 200 in that shop too on goods.]

If its your first time you should check out both, Music Plaza is cool because across the way is a magazine store that sells kpop mags and such.

Guest Rainshower01

just found this I don't know if this is Arirang that will be at KMF but it's the same name and yeahhhh

They are alright. Come on KMF 10 year anniversary, please WOW us this year. Everyone is selling their ticket, this is sad. Hope it will be as crowded as all the other year.

Guest joemama23

.....I really want KMF to just say this is the final lineup because I'm still hoping for at least 2 more kpop acts to be included but all this hoping is giving me a headache lool. I'm happy with the line-up as is but honestly just tell us if you are going to add anymore or was g.o.d the last of the list?

Guest ImFeelinYummy

.....I really want KMF to just say this is the final lineup because I'm still hoping for at least 2 more kpop acts to be included but all this hoping is giving me a headache lool. I'm happy with the line-up as is but honestly just tell us if you are going to add anymore or was g.o.d the last of the list?

I know right. It's like killing me! lol. G.O.D wasnt the last one they listed, it was Arirang. Well we better just hope for the best. XD This would be my second year going, so it better be good lol. If not oh well, just like a get away from home. hah.

Guest jrosas

I know right. It's like killing me! lol. G.O.D wasnt the last one they listed, it was Arirang. Well we better just hope for the best. XD This would be my second year going, so it better be good lol. If not oh well, just like a get away from home. hah.

I feel the same way!!! I spent a lot of money buying garden box tickets and reserving rooms for the hotel.  To be honest, I was really happy about it until the list started to come out.  However, I am a graduate student and I will gladly take it as a break!!!!!  So KMF here I come!!! 

Guest xevitadorax

I am so tempted to buy pool tickets since there are so many available at not such exorbitant prices as other years-- I just like being close no matter the performer-- but the problem is I CANT GET RID OF A SINGLE ONE OF MY RAMP BOX TICKETS *sigh* if i could just sell one i could justify buying pool seats in my own mind-- but I can't live with myself if i bought 6 expensive tickets, 4 of which are empty seats

Guest 91DLG

I am so tempted to buy pool tickets since there are so many available at not such exorbitant prices as other years-- I just like being close no matter the performer-- but the problem is I CANT GET RID OF A SINGLE ONE OF MY RAMP BOX TICKETS *sigh* if i could just sell one i could justify buying pool seats in my own mind-- but I can't live with myself if i bought 6 expensive tickets, 4 of which are empty seats

I know how you feel! Right now I have OK seats (Section E, all the way to the left), but since there are so many people selling better ones, I'm really tempted to buy them. The only problem is, I don't think I can sell my current ones in time before the seats I want are sold, and I don't know if the ticket sellers will hold them for me =/ Wouldn't it be great if the people selling their pool seats would just give them for free~ LOL.

Guest Rainshower01

I would buy it from you, but then I don't have enough money for four. How if I buy one and you give me three for free because it's empty, if noone is buying it from you. Just saying I don't want you to think I am ripping you off, but if they are empty that would suck.

I already bought ticket and they are bench ticket are else I would buy all of your tickets.

Guest ImFeelinYummy

I feel the same way!!! I spent a lot of money buying garden box tickets and reserving rooms for the hotel.  To be honest, I was really happy about it until the list started to come out.  However, I am a graduate student and I will gladly take it as a break!!!!!  So KMF here I come!!! 

I'm sure everyone else did too. Yeah, excited at first and then when the line up are out kinda disappointed it but whatever I'll make the best out of it. Thank goodness my bro n his family live in socal, which is an hour away from LA and I dont have to reserve a room or else that means more money to spend. I just can't wait for that day to come, I have plans to hang out with some friends I havent seen like 2 or 3 years. XD I'm like 8hrs away. How far are you traveling to KMF?

Guest AceFondu

I know how you feel! Right now I have OK seats (Section E, all the way to the left), but since there are so many people selling better ones, I'm really tempted to buy them. The only problem is, I don't think I can sell my current ones in time before the seats I want are sold, and I don't know if the ticket sellers will hold them for me =/ Wouldn't it be great if the people selling their pool seats would just give them for free~ LOL.

I'm telling you guys.. people will sell them for cheaply when the concert get nearer and nearer lol... This is what i've been waiting for! I did it at the CNBlue & FTisland concert where i bought a ticket for 50$ when it costed 120$ however she was wiling to sell it for 20$ to me but i felt bad so i just added the extra 30$ lol...

Just wait a few more days.. they'll give in lol

Guest disbabyazn

I'm going to KMF with my besties! It would be awesome to meet some of you Soompiers since you guys share my love of Kpop and maybe we can go stalking them togehter and exchange information! Lol (joking on the stalking thing!)

Guest AceFondu

I'm going to KMF with my besties! It would be awesome to meet some of you Soompiers since you guys share my love of Kpop and maybe we can go stalking them togehter and exchange information! Lol (joking on the stalking thing!)

Don't worry, alot of soompiers are going..

2 years ago my friend was messing around and he was yelling the word "soompi" just for fun and like MANY MANY People turned around LOL!!! I was embarrassed though

Guest ImFeelinYummy

I think it would be a lot of fun if we all meet up lol. Well to me that is, I like doing meet up and meeting new people but I'm shy around people haha that's the only problem. I can talk alot online and such but in person im so quiet. XD I'm sure some people are willing to stalk them though even if you're joking haha.

Archived