[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest xeunyoungie

i haven't been able to watch this for the past week because of work :( but i just wanted to say how much i love this drama~ not being biased.. i swear >_<; hahaha but it's so.. cute.. and beautiful~ *ㅂ* i can't wait for the projects to be over so that i can catch up~ :D

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for posting the article lyra! however, i remember reading one post here, saying that the current episode now leaves the story in a grip, as each character in a situation where they can sacrifice their own happiness. and leaves the audience guessing as to who it might be. sure, all the drama factors are seemingly present. but if it is presented in a way that still keeps you guessing, it still works for me ^^

Guest babigurl

Hye Jung is a selfish, crazy, miserable richard simmons. Why is she forcing everyone to like her? has she thought about doing a little self-analysis and stop pointing fingers at others??? omg.. she is such an annoying richard simmons

Guest 000YT

Yoona is gorgeous' date=' but I'm very tired of the narrative cliche of a female character going from "kooky" taste in dress and hair to a totally conventional "pretty" look as a sign of romantic success. I like more individual style as a representation of character, not "look, now that she's got the guy, she dresses like a clothing store ad and her hair is straight!" In contrast, JKS's style has changed as well, but it hasn't become boring, conventional or lost the character's individuality.[/quote']

Ihank that i'm not the only one thinking this.

This melodrama is great in the way it is except the female lead, it's the weakness, I mean her character and such.

The drama would be a lot more better if the script-writer writes this character more thoughtful.

Fell with someone easily, change her mind back and forth, keep crying, think of herself before her mom who will go blind,

change style and hair because romantic success

Anyone out there non Joon-Hana shippers? I personally think they have been really selfish. I mean, they DID just meet not long ago. They know their parents' story, how can they put themselves ahead of their parents? Do they seriously only take a step back to think when one of the parents has some ultra serious medical condition!? I mean, so they met and suddenly decided they were soulmates and cannot be apart?? I don't buy that...... what happens when they break up some day down the road? The parents were apart for nothing?

Anyway, regardless of my view, I have been watching this, it's still waay better than fashion king.....

Guest 000YT

Anyone out there non Joon-Hana shippers? I personally think they have been really selfish. I mean, they DID just meet not long ago. They know their parents' story, how can they put themselves ahead of their parents? Do they seriously only take a step back to think when one of the parents has some ultra serious medical condition!? I mean, so they met and suddenly decided they were soulmates and cannot be apart?? I don't buy that...... what happens when they break up some day down the road? The parents were apart for nothing?

Anyway, regardless of my view, I have been watching this, it's still waay better than fashion king.....

yes they are... especially Hana, don't forget that she knew her mom sickness all along. No matter Yoonhee going to lose her sight or not, Hana always knows that her mom was/is sick.... isn't it the reason she wanted to see Seo Inha in the beginning? She wanted her mom to end up with Inha and see what happened? Her so-called soulmate appeared? so that she forgot about her mom's happiness and all thinking about her own?

Actually I think the drama should focus on the older couple more, their love is beautiful and selfless, the scenes with them maybe slow but aren't they the reason we keep watching this drama? I believe most of viewers who keep watching since EP.1 till now, fell for Yoonhee-Inha... not surprised if most of people don't find the younger couple loveline interesting or not into them much. also not surprised if they started to get annoyed with Hana cause of her wishy washy and unreasonable personality

the drama should end with YoonHee and Inha get married, and Hana leaves somewhere maybe for her study or just get married with Taesung.. this way people would start to believe she at least cares for her mom a bit lol

I'm happy older couple didn't get married :)

There are so many will get hurt if they do it. Joon is the one who will be suffer (well, he's already). I can imagine poor Joonie seeing his mom like in the hell for 30years, and how can he lived with Hana as her sister?!

Inha should be mature at this time, ugh.. I really don't like his caracter. How could he always used his first love for a reason why they can't be happy family? And makes his wife, someone who give him a son feeling nigthmares for 30years! My opinion, every child will hate that kind of father, and I can't blame HyeJung at all. And how come Hyejung will be happy when her precious son love a daughter who makes her self suffer for long time?!

Sorry for my poor english, and yes I'm JooNa shipper :D

Guest Tarits

May I say my 10 cents piece? The young lovers did not intrude in the parents wedding, it was the father's decision and he did say if Yoon Hee learned of it before he did, she too would do the same and that is give way to the young lovers. How could they marry knowing that their kids would suffer the same way they did and for 30 years? Come on, those who say the young lovers can just be siblings is something unthinkable. Remember that this drama is focused on the love of the parents that transcended to the young lovers and their struggle to be happy. The past is gone but the future lies ahead. How could it end focused on the parents love story? I still believe this drama will end on a happy tone for all, no marriage for the parents but I see the dad staying alongside YoonHee and giving her love and support outside of marriage. Who knows possibly even the b mom would embrace Ha Na as the love of his son.

With only 2 episodes left, all our ifs and whats and whys will soon be answered.

Guest timpa

Why does the love that Joon/Hana has for each other have to be 'less' than the love their parents had/have for each other. It's not like Yoon Hee & In Ha were together a long time. In fact most of the time that YH was in IH's life she was sorta dating Dong Wook. If anything I think Joon & Hana probably spent *A LOT* more time together as a couple than YH & IH ever did in the past. Yet despite not spending that much time together they carried their love with them their entire lives (to the point that IH made people around him miserable).

So why I'm not sure why you would short-change the love their kids have for each other. I think the kids are more of a 'couple' at the point when they discover their parents past and first try to 'break-up' than their parents *EVER* were as a couple in the past.

Guest h.hajar

first you blamed hana because she didn't want to comeback with joon and now u blamed her because she is with joon

about hana know about her mom being sick she read her diary she know that she was sick but she didn't know about the eye

and i think joon hana have spend time together than their parents if they sacrifice their love for their parents then the hole story will repeat they will suffer like their parents did

Guest flipz

Um, their parent's romance at the time wasn't that long either. Hell, their relationship was probably shorter than the time period of the current couple. The whole point of the show is that love isn't measured by the length of time spent with each other, but by the aura that intertwines two people together. Love DOES make you selfish, as shown by both male counterparts, especially that father and son dynamic.

Can't really blame either of them for thinking more about their own relationship.

So just finished watching both episodes this week... Can I just say the last part of episode 18 is just so sad!! I cried so hard! NOw I dunno what to expect anymore for the remaining two episodes..I feel as though Ha Na will give up because of her mom's situation...but NOOOO! she said that she'll put Joon's happiness before her own...so I guess we'll see what happens next week! EEEEpppp

May I say my 10 cents piece? The young lovers did not intrude in the parents wedding, it was the father's decision and he did say if Yoon Hee learned of it before he did, she too would do the same and that is give way to the young lovers. How could they marry knowing that their kids would suffer the same way they did and for 30 years? Come on, those who say the young lovers can just be siblings is something unthinkable. Remember that this drama is focused on the love of the parents that transcended to the young lovers and their struggle to be happy. The past is gone but the future lies ahead. How could it end focused on the parents love story? I still believe this drama will end on a happy tone for all, no marriage for the parents but I see the dad staying alongside YoonHee and giving her love and support outside of marriage. Who knows possibly even the b mom would embrace Ha Na as the love of his son.

With only 2 episodes left, all our ifs and whats and whys will soon be answered.

Well said

Archived