[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

The storyline reminds me of The Classic but in a drama version. This will be one of the drama that I'll be watching besides The King 2Hearts.

I never watched The Classic but I heard that this drama indeed looks like the movie. maybe later I'll check that movie out.

I also will watch this drama along with King2Hearts :P

"Love Rain" 8 minutes trailer (nosubbed)

this is a bit different from the 7-minute trailer

I like what redwaveprod_cmjp write on PD Yoon work. The only drama that I watched from Yoon's Color production is Autumn in My Heart. though Winter Sonata definitely the Hallyu drama, but I never get the chance to watch it >_<

watching the 7-minute and 8-minute highlight trailer already make me cried and somehow attached to this drama. I really cant wait to watch this drama :D

indeed I believe in this production.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ibtissam22

‘Love Rain’ Reveals a Profile and Diary Entry of Yoona’s Character

yoonaloverain.jpg

After being absent for more than two years from Korea’s drama scene, Girls’ Generation’s Yoona will soon be making her return to the small screen in “Love Rain”, a beautiful romance drama. Yoona has been presented with a new challenge in the drama, playing both Kim Yoonhee from the 1970s and her daughter Jung Hana in the present day. To promote the drama, the producers of “Love Rain” have recently opened an official home page and released a smartphone application for Android phones, where users can find character profiles, a fan board, and photos. Both the website and the smartphone application feature Korean, English and Japanese, allowing fans to easily navigate through the content. The official website for “Love Rain” can be found here, while the smartphone application can be downloaded from the Android Market here.

The website and smartphone application currently contain a character profile and diary entry from Kim Yoonhee.

Yoonhee’s Character Profile:

The beginning of an ardent first love, 70′s Kim Yoonhee:

loverainpretty.jpg

The beginning of an ardent first love, 1970′s Kim Yoonhee: female, 21 years old, Korean University home economics major.

The innocent Yoonhee, with her long hair waving in the wind, looks like she is a daughter in a rich family. However, in reality, she was very lonely growing up with her grandmother after losing both of her parents, who tried to save her from a bus accident.

She is studying very persistently to earn scholarships in college and performing various part-time jobs to afford college and living expenses. Her classmates insult her by saying that she is uncooperative and selfish, but Yoonhee does not have time to deal with them.

Yoonhee’s one and only friend is her diary. Out of loneliness, she wrote her thoughts in her diary. She wrote about her childhood years, about her parents, what she liked, everything.

She thought that no one would understand her in any way. But the man she met on one of those days when the autumn leaves are falling down was different. The man, who approached her as if he was reading her mind, grabbed her attention.

That was Yoonhee’s first love.

loverain5.jpg

Yoonhee’s Diary Entry:

What will you mean to me?

by Yoonhee

loverain3.jpg

“Love does not say sorry.”

This is a line from the movie “Love Story” that my parents liked. But I still don’t understand what it means. I read it over and over again, repeated the line over again, but it still confuses me.

My parents died while protecting me during a bus accident. The life with my grandmother after my parents passed away was very lonely, but I had to endure. I couldn’t worry my grandmother, who even sold our family gravesite for my tuition.

I encourage myself when I’m lonely by writing in a diary, but sometimes even diaries cannot embrace my loneliness. At those times, like the lead characters of the movie my parents liked so much, I want to meet someone to love just like how my parents loved each other.

He came along when I was feeling like that. The person that I could only write about in my diary and the person that really understood me became a reality.

The man who accidentally bumped into me one Autumn day, when the leaves are falling, is he a person who can explain what “Love does not say sorry” means?

cr Sources: Android Market, LoveRainTV@twitter.com, Love Rain

Written by: bhost909@soshified

Contributor: minigiglo@soshified

Edited by: MoonSoshi9@soshified

another phoshoot they look so confortable with each other

KBS 사랑비(Loverain) 장근석 윤아 예고영상촬영 2.avi

cr 1004kbs

For those who want to live stream Love Rain here's a guide. I hope it helps since i've only tried ionair.tv's live stream before.

cr:JGS English Fanpage and woho @SSF for sharing it with everyone.

We only need to wait for a few more hours and we'll finally be able to watch the first ep! I'm gonna die of excitement. Let us all wish Love Rain success! Fighting!!

Our  eagerly-awaited drama “Love Rain” will be broadcast at 21:55 (local  time in Korea) on March 26. And every Monday and Tuesday it will  broadcast from 21:55 to 23:05. There are many options to watch it  online. I introduce some here. I’m not sure all works well, so please  try if it works before the broadcast.

—-

(1) highly recommend, specialized for KBS

I introduced this before. I think the visual quality is the best. I got  the guidance pics, so I will share the instructions below.

*ATTENTION: You have to install an application released from KBS on your PC.

0: Access this website using “Internet Explorer”.

http://img.kbs.co.kr...opup/popup.html

1: Click the left blue button.

6852533462_ae0df330f8.jpg

2: The pop-up window asks you whether “to  save to disk” or “to download and install”, so chose “to download and  install”. Click the left “R(Run)” button.

6852533500_dd52d76179.jpg

3: Then pop-up window asks you whether  “to implement the software”, so chose “to implement the software”. Click  the left “R(Run)” button.

6852533516_33ee5c694d.jpg

4: Afterward, I’m afraid that you can’t  read the message indicated during software execution because the  characters are garbled… but just keep doing.

5: Click the left “N(Next?)” button.

6852533544_a1275846d0.jpg

6: Click the middle “I(Install?)” button.

6852533562_1bc2a6d3ed.jpg

7: Click the “F(Finish?)” button.

6852533586_63d16ce215.jpg

8: Access the site again. It might take 20 or 30 seconds to be shown TV.

http://img.kbs.co.kr...opup/popup.html

9: Scroll down to see the link of “KBS2″ on the left.

6998656879_c16f566139_m.jpg

10. Click the link of “KBS2″.

6852533642_ff6186e0c9.jpg

—-

(2) easiest

If you own a smartphone, just access the site! It’s very easy!

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/live/index.php

—-

(3) easiest

Just access the site from PC! It’s very easy! Even Firefox browser works.

http://kr.wubisheng..../zxtv/?id=KBS2#

—-

(4) with subtitles?

I’m not sure this site well, but it looks they provides some English subtitles. You just resister e-mail or the likes.

http://www.ionair.tv/index.php

Just finished watching. Very strong episode. Hopefully the ratings will be high.

Here are a few cuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQUomuLj828&feature=plcp&context=C4fd796cVDvjVQa1PpcFNy5hqZan2JOxNHnbSgzn1RCY3FTYkKoCg%3D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8SxQTqNT3U&feature=plcp&context=C43a0bb5VDvjVQa1PpcFNy5hqZan2JOyKI3fEp9VLPMj43H6G_BqE%3D

Great episode...it is the piece from sensational director of "Winter Sonata" indeed.

I was bewitched by the JGS and YN acting as well as background song...very beautiful song...can't wait for the OST to be released.

I will add some screencaps later :)

Seo In Ha look at Kim Yoon Hee from his window and painting

lr1-1.jpg

lr1-2.jpg

lr1-5.jpg

Their first time sharing an umbrella :wub:

lr1-17.jpg

lr1-18.jpg

lr1-21.jpg

lr1-23.jpg

lr1-26.jpg

Guest allygirl

online viewing:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hiitsustreamtv02

no lagging!!! heartbreaking watching knowing the parents wont have happy ending... :(

UPDATE[/size]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ESTzFr-sKo

Jang Keun Suk & Yoona under yellow umbrella in the rain_OST LOVE RAIN

online viewing:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hiitsustreamtv02

no lagging!!! heartbreaking watching knowing the parents wont have happy ending... :(

We have to prepare tissues as the story goes on...Seo In Ha will choose friendship over love :tears:

Guest -quiescent

Okay, so I've watched the first episode and quite frankly I love the tone to it, the narrations and beautiful moments between the characters! I need the OST!!!

I'm proud of Yoona, her acting wasn't cringe worthy at all but okay. Hopefully she'll improve even more over time, I can't believe the last time she acted was three years ago. I have a feeling she'll do much better in the episodes set in 2012/modern day. Love her! Anyway, Inha's hair (Geunsuk) is not exactly the best but I understand it's the 70s. What I call slick and stylish isn't exactly the same back then obviously. The umbrella scene was so so so cute! Not to mention the reaction of Inha later on! Oh and OMGOSH Lee Dongwook (Kim Sihoo) :wub: WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!

Changmo (Ingook) was flipping hilarious, love his character! He adds the 'funny' to the story. Son Eunseo (Hyejung) and Bora (Insook) were fab, love them both too~ ♥♥

But yeah I loved it~ Definitely will be popping here soon!!

Archived