[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

TEASER 4!

http://youtu.be/t80v2smrRE8

i saw this at the end of Dream High 2 ep16

really can't wait!!!

sorry for the quality :unsure:

Wow, I am now SOLD after watching this teaser lol. That scene when JGS hugged Yoona was really cute!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I am now SOLD after watching this teaser lol. That scene when JGS hugged Yoona was really cute!

OMGSH you and I had the same experience.....I felt that way too!

that hug totally sold it for sure!! i was literally --> :o:w00t::wub: (that's it, is it Monday yet???) haha

Guest kimmmmy

Hello everyone! Is anyone else as pumped out about this drama as I am? LOL. I loved Yoona's and Jang Geun Seuk's past work! It's so exciting! And can I say, I always knew Yoona was gorgeous, but MANNNN is she beautiful? OMG. I'm excited to spazz with all of you once it's starts!

It's starting at the perfect timing too! Shut Up Flower Boy Band just finished this week and now next week I have this! YAY! :D 

i think about this thread is slow because yoonaddict who they are  a fans of yoona don't come here in soompi we already have soshified in yoona thread there is love rain thread who is active theres is translasions caps pics videos everything

i don't know about JGS fans

I know Soshified is a heaven for SONE's like us but it wouldn't hurt to give this thread some lovin' right? But we really can't force them to visit Love Rain's thread here if they want to stay in SSF's Love Rain thread. Either way it's a way of supporting Yoong so i guess that would be fine. :)

KBS released some parts of the presscon today.

Here's the link to KBS Channel in YT.

KBS YT link

Lots of photos and news articles about today's presscon in Soompi too :)

Let's give some lovin' to Love Rain! Fighting!!!

I'll bring over the translated character descriptions of the cast from SSF :)

2012 Jang Hana (24 years old/ Research student, Gardener)_ Yoona

If you give trees love, they wil grow well.

Never did I thought that the tree in my heart will grow so big that I can no longer hide it.

She is the daughter of Yoonhee and Jang Siheon, who was an international student that Yoonhee met in USA.

A clear-headed, soft and occasionally annoying girl, she used to study gardening in Japan.

Hana believes that plants and humans are inked through their hearts and  will talk to sick plants and sing songs to them, sometimes surprising  other people. But as you get to know Hana more, you will be mesmerized  by her healthy charisma. She has an annoying but upright character, and  has an aura around her that makes people happy.

Her city-like standards and preferences gave White Garden employees a new experience.

Hana had decided to find her mother's first love as her mother had been  unable to forget him. In her search, she went to Hokkaido, where she met  the mega-jerk SeoJun! He picks at Hana's country-like clothes without  regards for her feelings. He does the same to everything she does. It  was as if SeoJun was born to insult people and nothing else. Hana's once  peaceful life will be irrevocably changed by this meeting.

Now 24, Hana's first love story will begin soon.

cr: WorldWideWeb @ SSF

Seo Jun 2012 [Jang Geun Suk]

Seo Joon: I’m just myself. No one can impinge me. I’m In Ha’s son.

He is a photographer who can shoot unique photos; who has outstanding handsome face; who also has successful career overseas.

He has “Prince Symptoms”

Like he is always right; he is the best; he doesn’t care how other people look at him.

He speaks of his mind frankly wherever he is. He has bitter tongue which he won’t care who you are.

But ironically, he is the photographer who can perfectly shows people’s charisma in his photos.

Seo Jun is casual for his love life. He has the fame of being Casanova in the business.

People say about him:” 3 seconds for girls to fell for him”.

He always says this to his girls:”  I don’t believe in love. My father is miserable because he can never  forget his first love. And that was the tragedy to my mother. I don’t  want a love like that.”

For shooting a photobook, he came to Japan and there, he met a girl that he could never predicate, Ha Na.

In his dictionary of fashion there is no way you can find Ha Na, the saucebox. He wouldn’t give in on her by any chance.

When he was looking for sceneries  with his lens, he caught a moment of Ha Na. Her innocent face suddenly  made him feel that he has a heart attack, his heart was beating like  crazy.

Even he couldn’t believe it; and  he kept denying it, but from the moment he met Ha Na, his life and his  feeling are all become a mess.

Lee Sun Ho

Brief: Played by Kim Shi Hoo.  Second male lead in 2012. Son of Lee Doon Wook (In Ha’s friend) and  friend of Seo Joon, a doctor, has a warm heart and nice guy compare to  mean sharp tongue Seo Joon. He has a younger sister, who is a popular  model, has “Princess Symptoms”…

In Ha’s Story (2012)

2012 Seo In Ha (55 years old/Professor of Art Institute) – play by Jung Jin Young

First love, the more you are trying to grab it, the more it get slipped through your fingers.

He is Seo Joon’s father, a professor of Korean Art Institute.

32 years ago, he let Yoon Hee leave him. When he was desperate, it was Hye Jung besides him and staying with him.

He and Hye Jun got married. The mirage lasted for 10 years. When Seo Jun 10 years old, Hye Jung asked for a divorce.

He never forget Yoon Hee for a  single moment. He can not lie and hide his feeling, even just for a  little bit, it will show on his face.

In Ha felt guilty for hurting others because that he can’t get out of his past feeling. So he just wants to have a quiet life.

But, after past his 50s, he and  Yoon Hee met again. She is still as the Yoon Hee many years ago,  delicate and beautiful just appeared by his side.

This time, even for being selfish, he won’t want to miss her again

Kim Yoon Hee (2012)

Brief: Played by Lee Mi Sook, Yoon  Hee had Ha Na with a Korean student in US, she still loves In Ha and  living a life with memory of their love.

cr:MaknaeSHyun @ SSF

And i also just found out now that Love Rain will also be broadcasted in the Philippines. Most probably after it's airing in Korea :wub:

Guest ibtissam22

i want to see the new trailer i think they showed it in the press conference

tumblr_m1akiw7SDk1qc2c9do1_500.jpg

cr meansofheart

ilovemyselfmore yes i know most of ya and sone don't like to come here in soompi they support the thread of love rain in ssf

i want to see the new trailer i think they showed it in the press conference

ilovemyselfmore yes i know most of ya and sone  don't like to come here in soompi they support the thread of love rain in ssf

ibtissam22 - since we're already here in Soompi Love Rain thread,let's keep on supporting it while also supporting the thread in ssf.Wouldn't that be nice :)

And here's the link for the 7minute-long trailer uploaded by CBCTV24 in YT.

7 minute trailer

The 70's loveline is so heartbreaking...:tears: Why do i feel like Yoonhee is sick or something like that so she went to the US.Ok, i'm making wild guesses here.HAHAHAHA.. I just can't wait for Monday.... T_T

Thank you ibtissam22 for the presscon photos :)

Guest veironik9

i also saw the 7 minute trailer and the first 3 minutes are so sad:tears:  nevertheless i can't wait to see this drama.i am totally hooked up.

I really like yoona's acting and her realationship with jang geun suk.:wub: love is in the air...... what i am curious about is who will be the actress that is going to play kim shi hoo's sister, cause from the descrption above she also has a princess syndrome and most likely will be in a love triangle with yoona and jang geun suk...hope they choose someone nice...anyway 3 more days to go and i am so happy to finally  see this masterpiece. Love rain fighting all the way!!! 

Guest veironik9

ibtissam22 - since we're already here in Soompi Love Rain thread,let's keep on supporting it while also supporting the thread in ssf.Wouldn't that be nice :)

And here's the link for the 7minute-long trailer uploaded by CBCTV24 in YT.

7 minute trailer

The 70's loveline is so heartbreaking...:tears: Why do i feel like Yoonhee is sick or something like that so she went to the US.Ok, i'm making wild guesses here.HAHAHAHA.. I just can't wait for Monday.... T_T

Thank you ibtissam22 for the presscon photos :)

I thought so too when i saw yoonhee coughing.maybe she is sick and that is why she wanted to see her first love after such a long time.because that way they could have closure.Another thing is that if they get together or marry, hana and  seo joon could no longer be together, so maybe that is one of the possibilities.  

When is the drama on air? Hehe, I long for this because i like Yoona. She has natural beauty and looks so cute. Omo! JGS looks like a beautiful girl in the press conference. Got it, his style  :sweatingbullets:

The drama will have it's first broadcast in Korea on Monday,March 26. It will be aired twice a week, Mondays and Tuesdays. Il will also be aired in KBS World starting April 16 If i'm not mistaken. Not sure when it will be aired in Japan and the Phils. though. :) I'm pretty sure we'll have streaming links on Monday.

veironik9 - hehe.That would be a possibilty.I'm wondering whether YoonHee and Inha will get back together at the end too sine InHa is already divorced and it doesn't look like YoonHee is still in a relationship with Ha Na's father. Ha Na and Seo Jun's loveline wouldn't be a problem since they're not blood-related.Anyway, those are still a part of my wild guesses.The long wait is killing me.HAHAHA. I wanna watch Love Rain now... T_T

I'm really anticipating Lee Mi Sook's acting here too. I hated and loved her character in A thousand days' promise.I wish YeonHee and Inha will have their happy ending too...:P

Guest mjulx

This actually reminds me of a fanfic I've read. Same storyline. 2 generations who fell in love. The present guy is a photographer and the present girl is a gardener. And the main character is Yoona.

What a coincidence! ;)

Archived