[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest DorkDork

It is monday isn't it? I can stay waiting for ep 7. Does anyone have the link?

Sigh...I can believe it, I have exam tomorrow but i still searching for Love Rain. this it the first time idid it. :(

Love Rain Fighting!!!

I will post the streaming link later.rolleyes.gif

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree 100% - that pink jacket looks like it's for an ajumma. *quoted image* I hope they start dressing him better.

i also cannot understand. I hope they will put less makeup on him and give him better clothes. I like him in blue.

seojoon-1.jpg

Simple yet nice.

Sometimes they give him clothes that makes me wonder if Seo Joon is also a fashion terrorist.

Guest DorkDork

Another article by http://asian-drama.org/

Article link

Love Rain Can’t Appraised By Just Viewership Ratings

This is a ‘well made’ drama that has proper use of every space as if water filling up the gap between the sand.

The metaphor of “Love Rain” is visible everywhere. The cupboard of Seo In Ha (Jung Geun Suk) which constantly been opened is a proof. The cupboard, that is storing with portrait of Yoon Hee (Yoona) which condensed his true heart, is frequently opened, carrying the meaning of his true heart that couldn’t be concealed even if he wanted to.

At the same time, the yellow umbrella in the rain that allowed them to get close initially in the 1970s, is also a product of metaphor. This metaphor survives into modern world, becoming the medium for middle-aged In Ha (Jung Jin Young) and Yoon Hee (Lee Mi Sook) to reunite. In addition, in the preview, Ha Na who is wearing the yellow windbreaker beside Joon also indicating the beginning of love.

The hidden metaphors and way of interpretation that as fine as cobweb, are enough to prove that Love Rain is a drama that cannot be evaluation simply by viewership ratings. Even for the quiet narrative part in the beginning of Love Rain which is said to be unable to attract audience, it still goes beyond eras, critically acclaimed for satisfying the sensibility of modern beings.

i also cannot understand. I hope they will put less makeup on him and give him better clothes. I like him in blue.

*quoted image*

Simple yet nice.

Sometimes they give him clothes that makes me wonder if Seo Joon is also a fashion terrorist.

laugh.gif Ahahahaha! Exactly. He looks good in blue but not that blue flowered jacket I saw back a few pages. (it's way back) I can't wait! w00t.gif

@semi-fly - I wonder how many episodes we'll have to wait to find out exactly what Chang Mo knows and how he knows this. I also still wonder if Hye Jung had anything to do with them all believing Yoon Hee is dead. dry.gif (and what, if any role Chang Mo played in that as well) 

from my analysis :P, i think jgs is keep a distance with yoona. Jgs usually friendly with his co actor,like park shinye and kimha neul.

but with yoona he looks cool,his smile just a formal smile. Although yoona seems friendly with him.

But when camera roll,their chemistry was great. Just my opinion..

So it means I was at least a little right about Hye Jung being a so-called mastermind behind Chang Mo's actions/inactions. Score 1 for the clinically insane over-thinkers everywhere. :D

laugh.gif 

I'm a little surprised Chang Mo fell for it again. I could see him doing whatever she told him to do back then but even now? And she appears to be panicking a little bit - first she gets drunk and then asks In Ha to get back together with her. She's freaking out that Yoon Hee is around but why? (that something might come out and In Ha will find out she lied or hid something?) 

EDIT: LOL at Yoona practicing model poses. tongue.gif

Guest DorkDork

*quoted image* 

I'm a little surprised Chang Mo fell for it again. I could see him doing whatever she told him to do back then but even now? And she appears to be panicking a little bit - first she gets drunk and then asks In Ha to get back together with her. She's freaking out that Yoon Hee is around but why? (that something might come out and In Ha will find out she lied or hid something?) 

I think she still loves inha. That is why she was drunk later. Seems like she asked for a reconciliation but he rejected.

OMG, Hana's model pose is hilarious !!

OMO, I was screaming at the screen for In Ha to see her. sweatingbullets.gif And then when he was following her, I had visions of him getting into an accident! (LOL) In the preview it sounded like she lies to him about who she is? I'd say this episode moved thing forward pretty quickly! 

Guest DorkDork

I was wondering how episode 7 was going to pan out as they no longer have those epic and beautiful backdrops to show.  The PD did not disappoint, the story was still pretty intact in 7. I like how it balanced between the 2 generations. I'm not sure if its me, but when the story is on Yoonhee/Inha, its calm and collected and so the paces seems slower. The minute it goes back to Hana and Seojun, its like lightling speed. 

Again, in this episode, Yoona was extremely impressive. The scene right at the start where she was crying over her talk with Sunbae was really good. Gosh, what did she do during her hiatus since CM. She must have been training her art!!

ALSO, THE HILARIOUS MODEL SCENE  THE LINK cr withsosiz9dot4

561910918.png?key=623348

cr @nincoomboob

561925975.jpg?key=533307

cr @youngduck

AAA.JPG

BBB.JPG

DDD.JPG

EEE.JPG

For those who want to download 

사랑비 TP magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F2837CDF0B51274E731678394E0A18A41D9DA9D5

from my analysis :P, i think jgs is keep a distance with yoona. Jgs usually friendly with his co actor,like park shinye and kimha neul.

but with yoona he looks cool,his smile just a formal smile. Although yoona seems friendly with him.

But when camera roll,their chemistry was great. Just my opinion..

Yes, i agree. JKS is very playful with all his female costars. Park Shin hye, Moon Geun Young, Kim Haneul etc. He always joke around with them and tease them, makes them angry and jokes with them. We see a lot of physical contact. We see a lot of playing, hitting and even hugging. They also went out when they are not filming. However, in You're beautiful BTS, JKS did mention that he is afraid of UEE's fans so he must make sure that they don't have to repeat a lot of kiss takes. He also kept a distance from Uee and was very professional and polite towards her.

I think this could be the same for Yoona. He is also more polite and keeping a distance perhaps because of her popularity. They seem to be getting along fine, but i don't think they are very close. I hope this will change now that they are spending more time filming together.

I think she still loves inha. That is why she was drunk later. Seems like she asked for a reconciliation but he rejected.

OMG, Hana's model pose is hilarious !!

Yes, she still loves In Ha. She asked for a reconciliation but he rejected. Seo Joon was very angry and unhappy and he stormed out. I think Seo Joon definitely cares about his mom more. I think he is angry with his dad for making his mom sad and turning their family into a broken family. I must say although i like In Ha, i will also feel the same as Seo Joon if the same happen to me.

Ah my streaming tonight was not soooo good at tvu, but i still manage to catch some gist of it ;-) me happy for it. . .Can't wait for tomorrow. . .And i'm so excited for the older generation to have to have met again. . .About joon's reaction to his parents is appropriate,children always do have more affinity to their mother.

Archived