[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Hey everyone! I want to say hi because I'm new in this thread... :) Hope I can follow all the rules and all. After a few months off from Soompi due to final exam, Love Rain convinced me to join the forum again :')

Gahhhh so nervous about episode 19. My prediction is that the second to last episode will always be the intense one and will kept me awake at night so I've decided to just wait for the final episode to come out first :) Looking at hye jung's personality, I'm afraid things will get dirty.

welcome back to the forums! we're pretty much the same, haven't been loggin in the forums except recently when I watched LR :) so cool to be able to express views on the episodes and have each other give insightful comments! ehhehehhe!

Me too! so nervous for ep19 just because of the whole NY thing..OMG! please let it not be a tragic/sad ending! HAPPY HAPPY ending please???

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~ ahh, MONDAY morning right now here in Asia and i woken up early just to see this thread . . . well, i'm nervous as well as excited for the last 2 episodes of LR and the preview didn't sit well with me, this will just makes me fidgety all day but then again, i realize that i have been to a rollercoaster ride of emotions, tears and smile for the past 18 episodes

It's sad that this drama is ending in 2 days... A drama I came to love' date=' actors that surprised me and made me like them. I just hope there's no tragic ending... The love of In Ha & Yoon Hee was beautiful and filled with loving memories, let's just make it stay like that...Memories that stays forever in their hearts... But I would love Joon and Hana to fulfill their love and make better memories than their parents... A future for Joon and Hana would make me feel at ease. [/quote']

~ this drama has also made a fan of me for JKS and YN, it surprised me on how good they both are . . . and i don't usually have "idols" in my list of fav actors and actresses

Guest Tarits

sakki, getoba, kat_t , pluie625 everyone - as the ending of this drama comes, the ending of our anticipation comes nearer too. I hope the PD monitors this thread so he reads for himself how much this drama is loved by all of us. The MV that was just shared is so nice though sad. I will make sure I wake up early tomorrow morning to watch live stream. Someone wrote that the episode before the finale may be the one with the most angst and pain. I will have my box of kleenex on standby!

Cheers for a happy ending of LRain! ^:)^

sakki' date=' getoba, kat_t , pluie625 everyone[/b'] - as the ending of this drama comes, the ending of our anticipation comes nearer too. I hope the PD monitors this thread so he reads for himself how much this drama is loved by all of us. The MV that was just shared is so nice though sad. I will make sure I wake up early tomorrow morning to watch live stream. Someone wrote that the episode before the finale may be the one with the most angst and pain. I will have my box of kleenex on standby!

Cheers for a happy ending of LRain! ^:)^

lucky you you'll watch urs live stream..as for me I still have to wait til prolly thursday to be able to watch the last two episodes! but its okay! I might have to not look into this forum from the time being so that there won't be any spoilers for me (im pretty sure I'll still look! hahahaha)

so I guess they are releasing another OST for this? since they are including Seo In Guk's song right?

Guest getoba

thank you sakki for the videos. you are right the drama is a rollercoaster ride of emotions and i like that.

lucky you you'll watch urs live stream..as for me I still have to wait til prolly thursday to be able to watch the last two episodes! but its okay! I might have to not look into this forum from the time being so that there won't be any spoilers for me (im pretty sure I'll still look! hahahaha)

so I guess they are releasing another OST for this? since they are including Seo In Guk's song right?

~ yup, Love Rain OST Part 2 will be released on May 31st and this is the list (credits from jangkeunsukforever.com):

[News] The track lists of “Love Rain” OST 2 were unveiled

“Love Rain” OST Part2 is out! The most notable song is “Fate” sung by Seo In Guk! But some songs are just different version of the previous tracks. And It’s really too bad that songs of “C’est la vie” aren’t included..

Please see the list below.

Release date: 2012-05-31

1. 그대니까요(노래: 나도균)

2. 첫 사랑(노래: 길구봉구 중 “길구”)

3. 속마음(노래: 방울악단)

4. 운명[바보처럼](노래: 서인국)

5. 비가오고 또 비가오면(노래: 길구봉주 중 “길구”)

6. 나는 지금(노래: 강승원)

7. 사랑비(String Ver.)

8. 사랑은 비처럼(String&Piano Ver.)

9. 자꾸자꾸(String Ver.)

10. “Song Of Rain”(String Ver.)

11. 사랑스러운 그대(Scat: 손빈나)

12. 자꾸자꾸(Guitar Ver.)

English translations of 12 tracks are below. (*new songs)

1. Because It’s You / Na DoKyun

2. First Love / “Bonggu” from Gilgu Bonggu *

3. My true feelings/ Bellband *

4. Fate (like a fool) / Seo In Guk *

5. After raining, it rains again / “Bonggu” from Gilgu Bonggu *

6. I’m now / Kang Seung-Won *

7. Love Rain – String Ver.-

8. Love Is Like Rain – String & Piano Ver.-

9. Constantly – String Ver. -

10. Song Of Rain -String Ver.-

11. Loving You / (Scat) Son Binna *

12. Constantly – Guitar Ver. –

kee_ling - if the ending is good' date=' I will share you plum sake! If sad, I will lock myself in my room and cry and cry. :(( Whew![/quote']

Okay, I just put the bottle in the fridge as well as two glasses.

Guest eeldeerlove

Meet the parents. lol

itfkdkSsHqpyO.jpg

ibtraKg1tsvmwN.jpg

time jump?

ibfJjsuFUblOFa.jpg

ibzeMhZ2bC8cNh.jpg

wow! i love all the pics! Am I the only one who's assuming a happy ending within this BTS pics? :)

Guest eeldeerlove

Meet the parents. lol

itfkdkSsHqpyO.jpg

ibtraKg1tsvmwN.jpg

time jump?

ibfJjsuFUblOFa.jpg

ibzeMhZ2bC8cNh.jpg

wow! i love all the pics! Am I the only one who's assuming a happy ending within this BTS pics? :)

Guest mind.love

Im all for the time jump! So we are expecting a happy ending, right? My hopeful heart can rest until episode 20.

Thanks for all the bts pictures!

Ah ... so much to catch up on! I hate working on weekends ... the only bright is that it's gonna be Monday! Episode 19 in the house!!! CAN'T WAIT! And thanks to all who posted the new pics! The last pic of Yoona and JGS eating, I really hope that's a time jump! Their hairstyles give off a more mature vibe ... :) Definitely my favorite hairstyles for both of them, ESPECIALLY JGS.

Guest eeldeerlove

We might get a wedding afterall.. question is, whose?

iY6VmiD7VHhoU.jpg

cr: @garlical

Aaarrrgghhh! giddy mode now! hopefully, for SJ and HN. :)

Hi! I've been lurking in this thread for a long time now. Had to unlurk and post. I enjoy all your comments, reviews, analysis of this drama. I do love watching this drama because of the 4 leads (but most especially of JGS and Yoona), the cinematography and the story. We're 6 episodes behind through KBS World and it's very difficult to resist the temptation of knowing the ending to the love story of the 2 couples ahead. May be multitask tonight watching 2 different episodes? :D

Love Rain is definitely now included in my list of fave dramas!

Archived