[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sakki - thanks for the welcome! haha .. yea, I didn't think I would be so invested in a drama before ... it's crazy. All my friends think I'm crazy! hahaha ...

Thanks for posting the Episode 19 preview!!! Ah ... can't believe its' ending soon! And judging from the preview, why do I get the feeling that Hana is going to use Tae Sung to convince Joon to head to the states? It's like Deja vu all over again. And honestly though, PD, must we go there? I really hope I'm dead wrong cause it would be more interesting to see Joon and Hana fight thru it. Ah ... Monday needs to get here sooner!!!

And all the hugs! :x

Guest eeldeerlove

Thank you! Can some one translate, please?

Joon got an offer to work in NY and his mom is still insisting to marry Mi Ho. thats the only hint I got from this preview.

My 2 cents: if i were in Joon's situation, i'll accept the offer and bring HaNa with me. :)

sakki - thanks for the welcome! haha .. yea, I didn't think I would be so invested in a drama before ... it's crazy. All my friends think I'm crazy! hahaha ...

Thanks for posting the Episode 19 preview!!! Ah ... can't believe its' ending soon! And judging from the preview, why do I get the feeling that Hana is going to use Tae Sung to convince Joon to head to the states? It's like Deja vu all over again. And honestly though, PD, must we go there? I really hope I'm dead wrong cause it would be more interesting to see Joon and Hana fight thru it. Ah ... Monday needs to get here sooner!!!

And all the hugs! :x

Haha .. after watching the preview again, I'm thinking, did Joon decide to go to states? or no? Dang it for not understanding korean!

Joon got an offer to work in NY and his mom is still insisting to marry Mi Ho. thats the only hint I got from this preview.

My 2 cents: if i were in Joon's situation, i'll accept the offer and bring HaNa with me. :)

Thank you! I still can't understand how the heck HJ has so much manipulative power over the men! (Dong Wook, Chang Mo and In Ha). Why does HJ always refer to SJ as HER son? She has always been selfish throughout the entire drama. I thought she would mellow out.

... SJ accepts the offer to work in New York, take Ha Na, In Ha, Yoon Hee, Cho Soo, and Charles with him.

[quote="sakki ^_^;25005387"]

EPISODE 19 PREVIEW Thoughts:

~ i don't think SJ's gonna give up on Hana nor Hana giving up on him

~ Tae Sung sunbae is getting to be pretty annoying to me now

~ now, do you think the c'est la vie uncles gonna get involved too with the SJ-HN relationship? maybe or maybe not

That Sunbae was a bit too late. He missed it a while back. SJ had pointed it out to him in ep 11.

Guest eeldeerlove

mooster ~ yeah, CRAZY alright . . . me too, since this drama started i haven't done all my little projects at home . . . i would be glued to the internet on my spare time . . . listening to the ost even at work . . . gets fidgety during weekends and always gets excited on monday and tuesday nights . . . and i have this thread to pour out all that thought about this drama . . . i even signed up a JKS and Yoona fan sites - hah, which i never do for my OTPs

mooster ~ yeah' date=' CRAZY alright . . . me too, since this drama started i haven't done all my little projects at home . . . i would be glued to the internet on my spare time . . . listening to the ost even at work . . . gets fidgety during weekends and always gets excited on monday and tuesday nights . . . and i have this thread to pour out all that thought about this drama . . . i even signed up a JKS and Yoona fan sites - hah, which i never do for my OTPs[/quote']

Sorry to cut your post. Since I started watching Love Rain, i became a K-drama and OTP fangirl again. Its been a while since I stopped watching korean dramas. The last was Goong. hehe! Love Rain made me appreciate again a good drama.

wow same here...the last drama that I really watched and follow is Goong...and I'm glad I watch Love Rain...I can watch lr multiple times without getting bored...watching it live then the subbed version then watch with my friends and i can still watch the episodes on kbs world...I loved everything about this drama, the actors,cinematography,ost and practically everything..lol yeah i also followed fan sites of both JGS and Yoona

Guest mind.love

Ooo. No that's not good. Hope they feel better soon.

I wonder if they getting sick cause they standing in the rain a lot in the last two episodes.

Hi Everyone,

Love Rain Episodes 17 - 18 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

loveRain.jpg

Love Rain Episodes 17-18 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: darksmurfsub.com...love-rain-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project.

CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

A few more days and we know who "win" ...... I think I am gonna faint if SJ does not end up with Hana.... No matter what some say about them being selfish... Just like there's no sorry when you love someone... And there's no selling fish (selfish) either when you love someone... They are trapped in a situation... Which they did not do on purpose... Can you just stop loving someone (if you really in love)?

Love cannot be measured... Time is not a factor.

Both couple has equal right... So we can't blame them or label them selfish...

I just pity them, they were trapped in such situation....

But I am rooting for the younger couple... SJ/Hana .... Hwaithing!!!!

It seems there will tears again (oh no!) in episode 19? Sigh. I want epi 20 finale to come and make my heart and everyone's heart here happy. I am an ahjumma but gosh, I want sweet and happy moments of the young lovers. Enough of that rich guy who keeps on trying to win over Ha Na and the b mom who just couldn't stop her manipulative ways! PD - end it quickly now. Final episode, make everyone celebrate with a happy ending!!!!

I know! Looks like trouble is coming for ep 19 I just hate how they bring/add more problems when there's only 2 episodes left! Seriously! thats how the story gets ruined..they try and patch things up quickly..NOOO!! please please please! no more bad stuff! just put Joon and Ha na together!!! righttt?? :):)

Haha .. after watching the preview again, I'm thinking, did Joon decide to go to states? or no? Dang it for not understanding korean!

Yea I cant understand the preview as well, but it looks like Joon will be accepting the offer in NY, but hopefully BRING HA NA With you if he does decide to go :D:D

Guest Asianatic

If they come to NY.....problem solved. Joon and Hana can be together and the older generation can be together in Korea.

I look forward to running across Joon and Hana in Central Park.

Guest mind.love

OMG. That preview is a little nervous for the JooNa.

Lol. I like that idea. Joon should take Ha Na with him.

lyra_brillantez ~ sorry for cutting your post like this but i woulds like to address the different issues you've brought up here:

and to clarify episode 8 and episode 18 connection of Hana and Joon 's knowledge of Yoon Hee's sickness: (wow didn't notice that it took ten episodes to aggravate the conflict)

before moving on, some notes about the subs sources:

from my previous post i took reference from DSS.

withs2 didnt take this project yet.

im not sure about dramafever's version (so if anyone has the patience to go back to episode 8's convo of hana and joon in the rain, it will be appreciated :D ) because i don't have any access.

from sasha's recap tho:

~ i have my softsubs from drama fever and i think that your version and theirs are almost similar in context

~ for my assumption on this conversation, Hana indeed knows about her mother being sick but i think she doesn't know the extent of her mother's illness (that Yoon Hee going to be blind)

In episode 17, we saw joon soaking in the rain.

In episode 18, hana was shocked to know about her mom's illness getting worst

im not against to the JooNa's decision of keeping their relationship because i also believe they love each other. what i am wanting to see is their initial reaction about their discovery about their relationships with their parents and addressing the secret they both shared in episode 8. unless both have forgotten that conversation. or the writer forgotten about that?

so i was a little bit confused came episode 18 . when joon and hana found out about yoon hee's lost of eyesight. that part i don't understand. only if their argument from their on and off relationship (breaking up is indeed a hard thing to do, they end and start then end and start like a loop) is not only about them being siblings but also YH's health issues at stake. this was the conflict from the start anyways.

~ could it be that the writer deliberately omitted that "illness factor"? because before episode 9 (the episode wherein SJ-HN couple started), we have seen YH going to the doctor twice and how come for the episodes wherein SJ and HN breaks on and off, YH have no follow up consultations to her doctor - to me this an omission in the script, trying to put it off til the last part to make another conflict

~ another thing though, there is a condition of total blindness (one wherein there is only darkness) and partial blindness: so which do you think is Yoon Hee's condition going to be

i love the inha-yoonhee couple. simply because they picture a couple who love each other but can stand their priorities if given the odds. what was painful for them tho is inha's knowledge that YH was dead. all the while in 30 years when you think your first love is dead and you didnt reconcile with her/him, how would you even move on? for in ha he didnt not. no matter how he tried, his love for yoon hee stayed there. it never left. so just imagine the agony he has to take when he needs to choose. and yes, he had chosen his son happiness.

however , i presume the writer won't let the older settle for marriage because they are not JKS and YooNa. that considered, i hope writernim will address what Love Rain really means to Joon and Hana. because from the last 10 episodes, i only see the manifestation of sarangbi at episode 17. a literal Joon soaking in the rain with Hana.

the sarangbi weighs much more to the inha-yoonhee couple for me, upto the last episode. because through the rain they have survived. they continued to acknowledged the path between them. amazingly (and at this equates to my grudge for hye jung), the problem inflicted by hye jung , they had embraced it and move forward to seek a better option--thus they did not continue the wedding.

and the obvious of all, the song.

~ emotionally, yes, In Ha is the biggest victim in this whole drama and for him to sacrifice this for his son is a great think a father can do but i just hope that Yoon Hee reconsiders the offer of "being friends" again and let In Ha be by her side especially now that she is going blind . . . they can grow old together - for love and for companionship (i have seen this in real life - when my college teacher retired she was featured in our school gazette . . . her first love in high school who is already a widow saw the article that she is still single and he went home to their hometown and married => so romantic and sweet ;D)

~ i agree to you that the "sarang bi" concept have not been applied to both SJ-HN til episode 17, but i don't know if it has much significance to them that with the older couple

iheartJKSYoona and Roseugene ~ wow, its been years already that both of you have been hooked again huh and both to GOONG . . . me, i have been addicted once to k-dramas since 2003 and stopped watching it at around 2009 (except those shown on local tv if its interesting but not really following it though) but came addicted again since SEGA and now, i just follow the ones with good ratings and reviews - LOVE RAIN is the exception to this though . . . to tell you the truth, i initially followed this drama because of the PD - i just love his work, the cinematography is like an eye candy for my eyes and i always go "wow" and "ahhh" to the beautiful sceneries; i hardly know the actors and actresses too, well maybe except for JKS; when LR started, i didn't know that it has been airing already for 2 weeks because the blogs that i go to don't have any reviews nor recaps about it and i just accidentally bump from a download site the title which made me curious to wiki it and - i said to myself this what i have been wanting to see because of the PD - and i started to watched it (i didn't even know about the ratings at first though)

A few more days and we know who "win" ...... I think I am gonna faint if SJ does not end up with Hana.... No matter what some say about them being selfish... Just like there's no sorry when you love someone... And there's no selling fish (selfish) either when you love someone... They are trapped in a situation... Which they did not do on purpose... Can you just stop loving someone (if you really in love)?

Love cannot be measured... Time is not a factor.

Both couple has equal right... So we can't blame them or label them selfish...

I just pity them, they were trapped in such situation....

But I am rooting for the younger couple... SJ/Hana .... Hwaithing!!!!

~ yep, right, both couple are indeed pitiable to be trapped in that kind of situation . . . it seems that fate have played made a joke with them and made them go round and round in an endless cycle of breaking ups and being together again . . . and, when feelings of love became involved, no one knows what unpredictable things a person would do - holding unto it or giving it up all together . . . feelings of LOVE cannot be just stopped nor keep inside - it just continues to overflow and overwhelms you inside and out - that's why it cannot be restrained and kept forever . . . this is why i called Yozoh's Again and Again song to be SJ and HN's song ;D . . . i just hope that my OTP can be together til the end

If they come to NY.....problem solved. Joon and Hana can be together and the older generation can be together in Korea.

I look forward to running across Joon and Hana in Central Park.

~ ha ha ha ha, you're so funny . . . i hope that you'll be able to congratulate them for me when you are able to run across them there . . . it's a very big park though ;)

. . . with post editing still in the works of being repaired (soompi technical team fighting!!!), i just have to have another post:

~ this the link for Episode 19 preview with eng subs (credits to jinni's post from korea.com) :

~ ENJOY!!!!

Guest Tarits

Thank you to everyone who also feels the way I do, that epi 19 will be sad again. I was with some group of friends over lunch today and one friend tells me she will only watch it when it ends as she wants to know if it will have a happy ending. She said sad endings affect her so much. Same here.

Kat_t, I will celebrate with you and everyone here when its ends happily. We can all celebrate in cyberspace!

Guest Tarits

sakki - thank you for epi 19 preview with english sub. It made my heart and mind worry that it will be a sad episode again. If the drama ends on a sad note, the PD of Fashion Jerks, err Fashion King will have company (who was bashed from head to foot) the PD of Love rain! X(

Archived