[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest omgitscrystal

On iOnAir right now waiting for subs! Glad that it's working for me today. Gosh, I'm really anticipating this episode..... So much more drama :'( And I've got ready some tissues beside me, well if I start tearing up again. You guys should too.

edit:

anyway, this episode was really good. many things happened today. For example, Hye Jung found out who Hana was and immediately, she concluded that Hana and Joon were together just because they were hanging out at the resort before her fashion show started.

The drinking buddies scene was so sad, the tissues came in handy. Gosh, our HanaJoon are so in love and Yoona is such a good actress! She's able to portray the sadness :'( I can really feel for her, she misses Joon so much and she's hurting inside. She keeps on telling her Mum and Inha that she's happy, she's happy for them but truthfully she's not, she's hurting so much deep inside. Maybe some of you think that for the earlier episodes, the producers didn't show that Hana was deeply in love with Joon. Well, as much as I would like to agree, we have to look from her point of view. Joon is her first love and since they've met, even though Joon did treated her badly, he also did treat her nicely as well. The half drunk Hana told Joon that she was afraid to like him, but that doesn't mean she doesn't like him. The way Joon shows how much he cares, like running all the way back to the White Garden from the hotel just because Hana hang up on him and went to take care of the pot and Joon couldn't reach her - He thought she was in danger. Wouldn't you fall in love with somebody like that? :wub: And simple actions like putting his jacket over her head, worrying she might catch a cold. All these small actions/deeds of Joon have made Hana fall in love for him. And 2 days after they started their relationship, they break up. Hana doesn't understand the reason behind it and the days she spent on "chasing" Joon around and keep bugging him makes her miss him even more.

Maybe because of this mindset of mine, I can truly feel the sadness between the couple. How much they long to be together but they just can't. Because Hana wants her mum to be happy and because Joon wants Hana to be happy. He respects her choice.

Gosh the ending was scary. Not in the "ahhhhhhh!" sense, but would Joon think that his father had already known about their relationship all along? Will he jump to conclusion and think that the parents were being selfish and wouldn't allow them to be together? :(

&

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg why isn't there any preview? cliffhangerrrrr :mellow:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we had a shocking and painful episode today...

But the most important part is......

that

In Ha came to know SJ n HN and epi ended on a shocking face of SJ....with a flashback that IH saw HN hugging SJ from back (when they both say sorry to each other)

when i saw the wedding card I was shocked how come IH hurrying the wedding but at the end I came to know the reason.....that he wants to provoke SJs feelings that he cant be away from HN.

so next week we will see both the parents in action for their kids......

loved the epi....

Guest DorkDork

TODAY WAS JUST BRILLIANT!!!

205 User(s) are reading this topic

60 members, 138 guests, 7 anonymous users

218 User(s) are reading this topic

66 members, 145 guests, 7 anonymous users

226 User(s) are reading this topic

68 members, 150 guests, 8 anonymous users

HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL!!

Guest kayana20

I love his dad he basically doesn't want their lovestory to end up like his with YH. They both faces a lot of misery without each other and to see your kids go through that would break my heart. It's going to be a long and crazy Love rain ride since we have 10 episodes to go.

Guest t0mayu

Today episode just DAEBAK!!i just shed tears,feel the pain and tense of them...omg!!waiting for next monday...feel like such a long time...

joon's father already knew it..what will happen next..

I am glad at least the father knows already. I wonder what will happen next? Why no preview? Maybe because they have not finished shooting the scenes?

I have a feeling the parents will have to sacrifice this time?

As much as i like Seo In Guk, i really do not see the need for his new character. The role seems to serve little purpose to the story.

Guest Jennifer89

Sigh... I hope I'm not the only one starting to get annoyed with hana. I love her and all but she's starting to become an emotional mess and well, that's not the Hana I fell in love with. The way that she's constantly still chasing after joon even though he's giving her the cold shoulder and telling her to go away and the way that she just sits there and cry 24/7, it's just so... pathetic. What happened to the Hana that is so strong and happy? I understand she obviously can't just sit there and act like it's her birthday everyday but at the same time, I feel like the way she comes off is so pathetic. Joon is constantly pushing her away and yet she keeps following him and trying to talk to him; like, what does she expect/want? I dunno, I wish the writers will start giving her a backbone soon and man up. I love the show but the past 2 episodes have been such a downer for me. I don't even feel like I'm watching the same character anymore. 

Well, joon's father finding out was a major shock to me, I didn't see that coming; let alone him not giving a damn and just rushing the marriage even more so that the kids won't change their mind or Hana's mother won't find out. Kind of shady. But I guess I can see where he's coming from, afterall, he have waited so long to be with her again, he didn't want anything else stopping him. 

i think this is great drama,great acting potrayed by each actor and actress

especially eps 13-14 for joon and hana,now they became what did their parents through

now they became an ill fated couple just like inha and yeonhee back in 70s

@nus711, like I posted before, I think he will end up with Sunho's sister, miho. :)

Another sad episode but I am definitely happy of

1) Seo Joon finally telling miho he doesnt care if she tells his mother everything about him and hana. I've gotten tired of her constant threats but at least finally he did too.

2) Hana giving in to her feelings, going to white garden because she misses him and all that. I love the total oppoosite of her character to yoonhee, how willing she is to fight for how she feels. In this sense she is stronger than yoonhee. In ha and seojoon are similar, sacrificing love for friendship and the happiness of the person he loves. Hana is a fighter compared to Joon.

3) the back how, shows how supportive they are of each other and how much they are suffering together. gahh its heartbreaking.

4) The father knows, though the conversation was too fast for me and I couldnt decipher what they were talking about but is he supportive of joon and hana? is he not?

5) The sunbae is nice but he is just too late. I like him but why didnt he broke up with his fiance a long time ago. I mean he knew hana liked him. Why did he wait? he thought hana would wait forever for him? In fact, he is not really a persistent character. Based on the story and the parts he appears, I dont really "feel" that he really like her a lot.

no preview makes me sad.

Hyejung is just soo annoying. Gah the voice is such an earful its soo annoying. In her situation its better for her to give up when her feelings are obviously one sided.

@Jennifer89, perhaps its because its her first love and she knows that he broke up with her because of the situation. SHe knows that the feeling is mutual and that he is just forcing himself to push her away. Despite all the cold shoulder from joon, there were actions that are confusing for hana. anyone could tell from the look from his actions that he has feelings for her.

hana is rather blunt and vocal in how she feels even when she is bubbly and I feel that for the current situation its still the same shes still upfront about how feels. THe only difference is instead of bubbly and happy she is sad. The way I see it, she only seemed like an emotional wreck when she is with joon or with sunho. Other times she seemed to cope well.

Annyeong my dear LR chingus :)

Wow what an episode tonight. I cant help crying when I saw Hana's crying and Joon's sad face. The ending is really a cliffhanger, isnt it? Now have to wait for another 5-6 days for Mon to come back with episode 15. I'm curious to what Inha gonna say more about his knowing that Seojoon and Hana were couple. And that they have to break off because of them, the parents.

Hi DorkDork :), you JJang!! for continue to keep track on the number of users in this thread :).

Guest viviatan

Anyone got the download for ep13 english srt sub???? please help me!!! without srt.. i dun understand what they says!!!!

Guest DorkDork

Anyone got the download for ep13 english srt sub???? please help me!!! without srt.. i dun understand what they says!!!!

It's in the previous page. Search for it.

I think the lovely subbers still working on it. Just a little bit more patience, then they will be done. Darksmurf is almost done with their fansub.

What a story this episode 14! Can't wait for more surprise from the writers in the next episodes. If they use their logic, I think the parents will give their kids way to be together. At least they will in-laws, if not a couple.

Guest Jennifer89

@Jennifer89, perhaps its because its her first love and she knows that he broke up with her because of the situation. SHe knows that the feeling is mutual and that he is just forcing himself to push her away. Despite all the cold shoulder from joon, there were actions that are confusing for hana. anyone could tell from the look from his actions that he has feelings for her.

hana is rather blunt and vocal in how she feels even when she is bubbly and I feel that for the current situation its still the same shes still upfront about how feels. THe only difference is instead of bubbly and happy she is sad. The way I see it, she only seemed like an emotional wreck when she is with joon or with sunho. Other times she seemed to cope well.

I understand that it's her first love (although technically, I think her sunbae is?) but I just dislike the fact that she's coming off so... for the lack of a better word... pathetic about it. This is her choice isn't it? Then why can't she be strong and stick to it? To me, I don't get how she keep making that decision to let her mom be happy and yet everytime she seems Joon, she go and constantly try to talk to him and then stand there and cry. LOl, I know I sound so heartless but it's a bit irritating that for the past 3-4 episodes now, all I see Hana do is chase after Joon while he tells her off and then she just stand there and be nice back to him while crying her eyes out. I guess it's just annoying to me because I don't get what's the point of her actions? What does she want? Her mom to be happy or for her and Joon to be together? Apparently she made the decision for her mom to be happy but yet, she doesn't give up on Joon either. I unno, I guess it just seem like out of nowhere, she suddenly loves Joon a whole lot more than he loves her and well, that just throws me off. I mean, for me, the way that Hana is coming off, she is no different from the other pathetic girls that continuously pursue Joon and begs for his love. Joon is in the same position that she is and he's mopping around also, but when he sees her, at least he can man up and follow through with his decision. For her, the moment she sees him, she becomes an absolute emotional mess.

Shrug, I still love the drama and Hana is still adorable to me (I mainly watch this show because I'm a fan of Yoona) but this is a bit of a let down for me. Hopefully, the writer will drop this weak and hopelessly in love thing and go back to the smiley, strong, and witty Hana that isn't afraid to tell Joon off when he's being an richard simmons. Otherwise, I don't know, I might have to give up on the drama altogether since I dislike drama with weak female lead that just sits there and cry over a guy 24/7. 

Archived