[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest omgitscrystal

So I just watched the live streaming without subs because it ended up not working for me so I changed to another stream without subs.

Another emotional roller coaster ride I would say. It hurt during the drinking buddies scene when Hana told SunHo something like,

"What if, I want something so bad? And if I get it, in turn, I'll hurt someone. What am I suppose to do?"

The only thing that actually made me smile was when Inha, Chang Mo and DongWook went to YoonHee's house and they played the guitar and sang. Inha then proposed.

I hate it how Hana's always in tears whenever she sees her mum with Inha together as right now, they are able to be together and to be happy but she can't. And I can't help but to cry for her at times like this.

The part where it ended, when both parents and their child meet for dinner, it was a totally unexpected scene. And Suh Joon coldly introduced himself :mellow:

--

The preview for episode 14. Lots of things are gonna happen. Mainly, HyeJung will find out who Hana is and obviously she'll be able to guess how is she related to YoonHee by just looking at her. And there's a part where she scolded Hana and Joon, together, not sure if she knows anything about them. Lastly, she threw cold water of YoonHee in front of Hana and Joon. Ah geez, I hope Joon will do something about this. Watch out, your mum is mad

edit:

After reading p!nk22's post on page 66, I realised something. Something that hasn't crossed my mine after watching 13 episodes gosh...........

They're gonna be step siblings

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gosh I am soo torn. I'm a little biased towards SJ-Hana couple as compared to the older generation one.

But I cant deny the proposal was sweet. Only briefly after that I'm a little supportive of the parents couple. Very briefly then its back to SJ Hana.

Both of them are suffering, worst with their parents getting married and them being "brothers and sisters" by marriage.

SJ made a decision thinking its the best one but hana is forced to because its what SJ wants and because she wants her mother to be happy. SJ is suffering because of his decision but I think Hana is the one suffering the most because none of it was her decision, she is just forced to oblige to it all for someone else's happiness.

Why do I have a feeling changmo's nephew is gonna end up with the Dr's sister? lol all first generation and second generation characters are total opposite of each other. the doctor, changmo's nephew, hana and seo joon. I'm beginning to wonder why they didnt use original hyejung as the daughter? Maybe will make it boring like that or not.

Seems like seojoon is gonna suffocate with jealousy tomorrow when hana turns up with her sunbae... seems like both of them couldnt take it any longer and finally the parents found out.

Plot thickens, i'm just worried hana is gonna hate hyejung and that they will end up breaking up again. it was a good episode but tomorrow is probably better cause its back to SJ-Hana sweetness.. well, kinda :D.

Guest DorkDork

It was so sad today, I think it was the first episode that neither Seo Jun or Hana really smiled or had a funny moment. It was heart breaking. The two moments that made my heart pain was when she turned around and says its nice you called my name Hana, and he should have done it earlier, and when she talked about her dad.

AND THAT NEW OST SOUNDS REALLY SAD!!!

Guest caryl97

There's another parallelism from the 70s. When hana left and gave a flower pot to each of the people at the cafe including seojun, she wrote a message saying: "i will always wish for your happiness"

It was the same when inha gave yoonhee a spring watch with a letter that says the same thing.

I like how things are turning out in the drama though it's heartbreaking. And i'm really impressed with jgs and yoona's acting. They make me feel the sadness that their characters are feeling. The episode tomorrow will surely be a bomb. Everthing will be revealed.

lyra and p!nk22 ~ thanks for the recaps, now my assumptions while watching the whole episodes in live streaming without subs were true ^_^ and i can't wait for tomorrow - i want our young OTP to be back together again

semi-fly ~ hey THANKS for the download links

. . . wow :w00t: 200+ users in this thread

Guest viviatan

i wonder will the parent's let go for the sake of their children or the parents insist to go on with the relationship???? I don't want sad ending!! oh gosh! dear writer~~~ you are making my life more miserable!!!!!!

Kamsahamnida shiro401 for sharing the link for Preview 14.

Thank you very much dear chingu. Tonight's episode is sad for the young couple but happiness for the older couple. So sad :(

My heart is breaking for Hana and Joon.... How could their breakup be so heartbreaking? They love each other so much that it hurts, they can't do anything about it... the only thing that will make them together is breaking up the parents... Hyejung is hopeless, she's nuts to the end.

Thanks everyone for the download links and the spoilers!! I was so sad after watching this episode and crying at work does not work. I think everyone thinks something happened to me.

I like both the older couple and the younger couple, so if I had to pick, it would be very difficult. But, because we are focusing more on the younger couple, I would want them to have a good ending. I think it would be extremely sad for them because if their parents marry, then they will see each other often, but as step-brother and step-sister. I think that is more painful then the older couple because at least they didn't see each other often. I like how the writer makes the characters in the series make a shocking discovery at the end of every week. Like tomorrow's episode,

the parents find out about SJ and Hana.

I feel bad for both couples, but I really don't see the parents wanting to continue if they see that their children are in love. The parents are nice people, so I don't think they will put their children through all the pain. But, after tomorrow, not sure if the younger couple can get together. Maybe we will end up having episodes where the parents long for each and the children longing for each other, but not quite together because of the circumstances. Why do I feel that Hana might go out with that resort director guy for a few episodes? Maybe to try and forget about Joon? I don't see Joon with that annoying girl beside him, but maybe to forget about Hana, maybe. Ay.....I feel that the coming episode wil be quite sad till maybe near the end and if this series ends off bad, I'm going to be very pissed off.

Annyeong ^^

after watching ep. 13 I finally get the feeling of Ha Na's character. Yoon Ah really did it in this Episode. And about Jang Keun Suk's acting, totally unquestionable. He improved more and more. His ability really shows in this Drama. Just love his acting so much.

I just feel that the director had to add 2 more eps of SJ and Hana as a couple not knowing about their parents. Now, its a bit hard to believe Hana is so in love with SJ. I just cant feel it that much. :(.

Guest mind.love

I thought I would be more sad then episode 12, but I guess ep. 13 was more bittersweet for me. This is such a complicated situation they are all in. Having the children doing the sacrificing not the parents.

I love love Joon calling Hana name (Now I want to rewatch their previous scenes with Joon calling Hana names). When they held hands in the hotel. I just love how he held her hands but didn't look at her. Im grateful for the subtle sweet moments.

Archived