[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

I actually support Yoon Hee & In Ha. They still love each other after so many years, and how many people can have 2nd chance at their true love?

It's a modern world - Seo Joon and Hana is not blood related. I don't see why they had to give each other up for the sake of their parents. The biggest obstacle is Seo Joon emotions - he's too tortured by his parent broken marriage, his mother constant meltdown (self inflicted, that crazy woman, but still, his mother), himself feeling abandoned.

I actually like Hana not giving up Seo Joon love without a fight. It will be disappointing if she just go away after being rejected/insulted by Seo Joon.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superb episode. Now I ve to wait another 5 days to know what will be hana's decision after she knows that her mom's first love is joon's dad.

Also after the client request for hana to model as aphrodite and seo joon did not accept it, they were arguing. At that time didn't hana say joon that sunbae confessed to her. What did joon reply her back for that???

I wonder when the seniors get down the bus in the last scene, did they not see the juniors????how come only the juniors noted???? The seniors are happy enjoying the sea-side, whereas the juniors are in a very complicated situation of love.i hope the seniors realise the happiness for the young ones and end their relationsip.

Hope the rating increase. All the characters are innocent unlike the usual k drama where the second female lead will be shown very fierce. The love triangle is also not like the usual one's.

Lr fighting!!!!

Guest lynn_feb14

Inha proposed to YH in next episode ? That's gonna be a big time. Jun should tell Hana right after he found out. Why making her so sad and breaking her heart by dumping right after the date. That's insane.

This drama is too modern ... in the older dramas, the father is very strong and will not let their children shout at them like Joon did with InHa. In Ha has always been very patient and kind ... where can I find a man like that!!!! :wub:

Joon broke up with HaNa because he feels burden by the loyalty he owes his mother. Even though he knows she is wrong and his dad deserves to be happy, he can't let his mother find out that the woman he loves is the daughter of the woman his mother hates so much. fury.gif

I do hope InHa and YoonHee gets married. :wub: They deserve a second chance, before YoonHee leaves him for good. tears.gif Even if Joon begs his father, InHa not only does not feel anything for HyeJung, HyeJung also had affairs so InHa has the right to say no. InHa never did that the HyeJung and she should know that InHa will never forget YoonHee. She was there to witness their love story. blush.gif

I actually support Yoon Hee & In Ha. They still love each other after so many years, and how many people can have 2nd chance at their true love?

I actually like Hana not giving up Seo Joon love without a fight. It will be disappointing if she just go away after being rejected/insulted by Seo Joon.

I actually agree with you - maybe I'm more attached to the older couple because of the first 4 episodes. Even though the younger couple are beyond adorable! biggrin.gif But after everything that In Ha and Yoon Hee have been through for them NOT to get together at this point would be too cruel. I love how In Ha is not giving in easily this time, he's fighting. And it doesn't sound like YH is going to give in and meekly go away like she did last time either. I'm more curious to see what will happen once the parents find out about their children. Will they sacrifice their love yet again? Ahhh, it just seems so cruel! Hye Jung's move to have YH fired and kicked out of her house was pretty stupid, that just makes it easier for YH to move in with IH. (LOL) The harder Hye Jung tried to make things for them, the more it will pull them closer together. (until they find out the children are involved) 

Sun Ho is turning out to be one of my fav characters, he a really good friend to both SJ and Hana. Mi Ho is annoying as hell but so far, she's pretty harmless. I too hate the way SJ has handled this and am somewhat disappointed with the writers. Up to this point, things had been fairly open and straight-forward without too much of the typical k-drama garbage that floats around. SJ and HN's relationship is a breath of fresh air compared to most dramas. They communicate well, they tell each other how they feel or SHOW each other how they feel with hugs, ect. For SJ to suddenly start keeping something from her when he knows she'll find out eventually anyway? It doesn't flow with the story or the characters. Luckily it appears the story is continuing to move forward pretty fast and we'll only have maybe 1 1/2 episodes of HN not knowing the real reason he broke up with her. I love HN's fighting spirit too, she's not like her Mom at all! laugh.gif

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,

Love Rain Episode 11 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

loveRain.jpg

Love Rain Episode 11 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4348-love-rain-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest Khryz

v' The Drama ha 24 Episodes :) 

where can I find caps of ep 12 in HD?

there are some close ups of yoong so so so pretty and I want one for desktop blush.gif

This Drama is just so perfect! I can't understand the rating but seriously the last Drama I watched was Dream High 1 . I really love love love this! 

Guest prettyoungthing

REVIEWS extracted from Dramafever

Love it

***To those that did not enjoy the show in the begining I think you should give it a chance in the present!! It is SO SO good!! I enjoyed the begining but I am ADDICTED to the story in the present time!!*** I may get stoned by some Kdrama fans but I am not a huge fan of the season dramas (I have only seen Winter Sonata and most of Summer Scent)...I have no patience for the beautiful slow paced scenes. I am watching this drama purely for my loyalty to Jang Geun Suk! So far I am loving everything about it!! The characters, the plot, the 70s feel is great! Yoona is amazing!! Her characters are so different and she looks so much younger in the present time!

OMG

Wow!!! I am luvin this drama!!!! At first I didn't watch it cause of the low reviews, but boy that was a mistake! I love it!!!!! N the chemistry between Yoona and JGS is great!!!! In the 1970's and the present!!!! Can't wait for another episode!!!!!:P

05/01 ratings: <Love Rain> 5.2% (5.6% yestereday)

credit: ch0sshi@twitter

On the ratings, i think most people who follows Love Rain has learned to get pass on the topic. Nobody was talking about it either in ssf, twitter, and even in this thread. I guess we have become magnanimous and concentrate on the drama in general. I love this kind of attitude.

Let us ENJOY the drama while it lasts :wub:

I wish IN HA and YOON HEE will be together again up to the end. They have sacrifice so much in the beginning and now their fate is giving them the 2nd chance. Anyway, IN HA has been divorced for so many years.

Guest jdkk09

I am disappointed with the writing for these two episodes, 11 and 12.  The relationship with Joon and Hana was not as developed as the relationship of Inha and Yoonhee. The closeness and emotionally attachment is evident in the older couple, yet not quite felt with the younger couple.  That's where it fell flat for me.  I don't feel the attachment with Joon and Hana.  I felt it with Hana and her sunbae, Taesung so that when it was revealed he had a fiancee, you felt her pain.  I could see her bewilderment and hurt from Joon's actions of breaking up.  With Joon, like when he was driving and pulled over to cry and even earlier when he saw Hana and her mom together at the hospital, I just didn't feel it was that heartbreaking.  

I plan to go back and watch the episodes to see where the connection was lost for me because it bothers me.  I really like this drama and want it to do well.  And I love Joon, Hana, Inha, and Yoonhee.  How it's going to resolve itself I don't know?  

From the very beginning Hyejin has been manipulative, scheming and controlling, as we saw in the 70's episodes.  She's just morphed into an older version with more insecurities and phobias exacerbated by her drinking.  I hate whiny, complaining women.   Why yearn for a no win relationship with an ex-husband in love with someone else?  It's past time to move on.  

I wish that IN HA and YOON HEE will stick together up to the very end. They should not mind the negative forces that sorround them. They deserve to be happy.

I feel sad that the rating is very low inspite of Jang Seung Geuk and Yoona of Girls Generation. I'm in love with the story. Although I do not like the looks of Jang Seung Geuk which is very modern (long hair w/ earrings, highly fashionable wear) which does not match to Yoona. I like his previous looks which is "clean".

Guest kayana20

This is totally random but why is KBS and SBS recycling the same clothing. This seems to be the 2nd time the stylist has the same piece from another soap. Hanna is wearing the same scarf Han Ji Min wore in ep 11 of rooftop prince.Lol cracking up because both wear it just as gorgeous but couldn't it have been worn differently so I didn't notice it was the same scarf?Now let me go hide until ep 13 is subbed I am going to be crying for both couples. why does love have to be a choice or sacrifice? Can't they just love?

tessieroo ~ me too, i'm more of rooting for the older couple . . . i just hope that they will be given time together this time around . . . and yes, it seems that neither of them are giving up each other yet . . . and i think that they will not know it yet in the next episode (as what the preview shows) . . . but then again, we cannot really know what their decision will be when they will find out about their children . . . i can see yoon hee giving it up in favor of hana (remember she said that she wants to see hana wed and be not a burden to her and also another thing is that yoon hee's going blind too) . . . perhaps writer-nim can figure a way out of this -_- hmmmm . . .

. . . another thing is that i love SunHo . . . he is really an angel (a guardian angel ^_^ i wouldn't mind to have one like him)

angelandhislady.jpg

05/01 ratings: <Love Rain> 5.2% (5.6% yestereday)

credit: ch0sshi@twitter

On the ratings, i think most people who follows Love Rain has learned to get pass on the topic. Nobody was talking about it either in ssf, twitter, and even in this thread. I guess we have become magnanimous and concentrate on the drama in general. I love this kind of attitude.

Let us ENJOY the drama while it lasts :wub:

~ yeah, so it seems ;) and i hope that more and more people are ENJOYING this like we all do in this thread

@sakki - maybe that's another reason I'm favoring the older couple? Because I think she's very ill and is either going blind or possibly dying? (although we don't know for sure yet) I want them to be together at least for whatever time she has left. tears.gif Fate has been so cruel to them both, it just wouldn't seem fair to separate them again! 

On the other hand, I adore SJ and HN's relationship. They're so open and silly with each other so it's super fun to watch. Plus this is probably the first time SJ is honestly in love. *heehee* Playboy got caught in his own trap. laugh.gif So I've been torn but leaning towards the older couple. 

I agree, I can see YH giving up her love for Ha Na. I'm not sure about In Ha, he refuses to give her up even when SJ threatened to never see him again. I can't wait for next week! (in the preview - SJ finally tells Ha Na, right?) 

@sakki - maybe that's another reason I'm favoring the older couple? Because I think she's very ill and is either going blind or possibly dying? (although we don't know for sure yet) I want them to be together at least for whatever time she has left. *quoted image* Fate has been so cruel to them both, it just wouldn't seem fair to separate them again! 

On the other hand, I adore SJ and HN's relationship. They're so open and silly with each other so it's super fun to watch. Plus this is probably the first time SJ is honestly in love. *heehee* Playboy got caught in his own trap. *quoted image* So I've been torn but leaning towards the older couple. 

I agree, I can see YH giving up her love for Ha Na. I'm not sure about In Ha, he refuses to give her up even when SJ threatened to never see him again. I can't wait for next week! (in the preview - SJ finally tells Ha Na, right?) 

tessieroo ~ hmmm, yup agree on that ^_^ and from what i can grasp from the preview of next weeks episode . . . yeah, it seem that SJ will be the one telling HN about who his father is and their parents relationship . . . by the looks of it - in my prediction :lol: (sort of), i can see HN also giving up SJ in favor for her mother to be happy and to give her a sort of second chance with her first love (the first love that never ended or never even given the chance to end) before her blindness (due to whatever latent disease is it - they haven't said it yet huh?) gives in . . .

Archived