[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Hmmm ... do we already have clues for the angst/sorrows to come, which would be in line with this writer and director's previous 'season' dramas.

It's interesting that SH holding Ha Na's medical chart and saying that she should go to him for any health related issues.  And, there was a certain medical specialty textbook next to where SH was looking for his father's yearbook.

Based on the preview, it looks like the angst stuff starts next week, with the discovery about the parents. 

Sheesh, can't we enjoy, at least, a couple of more episodes with nothing but giggly and sunshiny scenes of the two of them being silly with each other?

I think he meant if she has any problems in the sense of difficulties/emotional problems. I think the guy is clever and saw the spark between Hana and SJ...Hana will go to him with her problems I think. I think Hana will be the one to give up but SJ will fight for their love,maybe he will at one point even beg his father to let go of Hana's mom cuz he wants to be with Hana.

Did her sunbae call off his engagement? I am curious, cuz I think he will somehow meddle in their romance and maybe he will be there for Hana when she parts from SJ and she will tell SJ she still loves her sunbae.

I also wished there were at least 2 more cute episodes without the angsty part. Really dislike SJ mom..How could she slap Hana's mom?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prettyoungthing

Jung Hana's Message Tone "Pyong Pyong"

http://www.pink-army.com/2012/04/download-jung-hanas-message-tone-pyong.html

04/24 Rating for <Love Rain> 5.6% (5.2% yesterday)

Guest babigurl

i have a feeling SJ's mother (i hate the stupid greedy forcefull richard simmons) is gonna be a pain in the richard simmons soon, in Hana and SJ's relationship. Maybe she will arrange a marriage for SJ soon.. O___O

Miho maybe?? ugh.... that frog-eyed cocky skank!!

and I also have a feeling that Yoon Hee is going to be very sick, perhaps be in her death bed at towards the end...

Guest prettyoungthing

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Love_Rain/Episode_Ratings

RATINGS:

Episode #9 ----> TNmS - Nationwide [4.7%] Seoul [<8.9%]

Episode #10 --> TNmS - Nationwide [5.9%] Seoul [<7.4%]

Episode #9 ----> AGB - Nationwide [5.2%] Seoul [5.9%]

Episode #10 --> AGB - Nationwide [5.6%] Seoul [6.4%]

Guest spygirl_1

FMVs

hana & seojun - again and again (love rain ost)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOvdyQ49KGY

hana & seojun - she's got you high (love rain)

cr: yuldori801

A few things I noted on the last two episodes

- It is confirmed that SJ's evil mom was the one that started the rumor that Yoon Hee was dead. Maybe that was when InHa got drunk and got her pregnant. In Ha did the honorable thing and married her. Since Yoon Hee says she hears updates about In Ha, maybe she only got married when she heard that In Ha got married, that is why Ha Na is younger than Seo Joon.

- I think it is cool how Sun Ho's character is not part of the love triangle anymore and he is happy for SJ and HN. I love it when he teases Seo Joon.

- Father and son are really the same ... they both said, "from now on I will do whatever I want." In Ha is persistent because I think Ha Na told him Yoon Hee is sick and has entrusted her to him. She wants her mom to be happy for once.

- On the preview, it looked like SJ's mom slapped Yoon Hee once (SJ saw it) and when she tried again, he stopped her.

EP 9 with English subs is up:

http://www.kimchidra...-episode-9.html

or

http://www.dramacraz...rain-episode-9/

@jma030201 

Yep, we finally have confirmation that Hye Jung is indeed the one who told Chang Mo, Dong Wook and In Ha that Yoon Hee was dead. She said "I thought she was dead!" and Chang Mo immediately says "Really?" in a tone of voice implying he doesn't believe her. I think Chang Mo will step up at some point and no longer side with her but who knows when. dry.gif I can't believe Hye Jung threatened her, what a witch! I'll bet she tries to get Yoon Hee (and Ha Na?) fired at some point and Tae Sung will be the one to protect them. 

I agree that Sun Ho is not part of the triangle (for the present day younger couple) He seems very happy to see Seo Joon in love. *hee* So cute. He doesn't appear to like Ha Na that way and he seems to be cheering them on. If there is a third person involved, my guess is either Mi Ho or Tae Sung. (or both?) 

I think now that Yoon Hee has somewhat confessed to In Ha that she wanted to be with him, he will never let her go without a fight! The only strong obstacle I can see is his own son's happiness. I just don't know what In Ha will do once he finds out about Seo Joon and Ha Na. 

I can't wait for that scene next week! Seo Joon stops his Mom from slapping Yoon Hee! WOOHOO! w00t.gif I think the heavy angst starts next week. *sigh* 

Guest jdkk09

This drama has upped the ante with all that happened in episode 10.  Really looking forward to the next episode.  How are they going to resolve all of this?

Taesung seemed to be stunned when HaNa told him she wasn't uncomfortable around him anymore. He probably thought she would pine for him, as I suspect he does for her. It put Taesung's nose out of joint when Joon told him HaNa is mine. I was glad Yoon Hee finally put In Ha out of his misery and confessed how she felt.

Awesome drama that continues to entertain!

Guest barbarale3

sighs* another week until we meet again... Even though the drama hits all the sweet spots, my heart is already starting to tear up.. :tears:

BEST DRAMA OF 2012 SO FAR.

Guest dessayti

I think Love Rain is the best in their script, PD, and the casts......compare with other drama airing today....

I did'nt know that i will get to like this drama so much. I was actually on a serious withdrawal symptoms of TMTETS. But i just gave a try after seeing some cuts scenes from ep.9. i got interested and finished all the 10 episodes. i love the photography, the selected BGM and not but not the least, the beautiful OST's.

JGS- what can i say about him!!!!!!!! *swoon* :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: His acting, singing, charm. i dont have words to praise him. I think his character always has some problems with mom(as also in YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL) He is doing a photographer character unlike all the music connected characters in his previous dramas(esp.with a guitar) His portraying of characters as IN-HA and now, SUH-JOON, excellent!!!!! He is really cool in the present day character. He is honest and expresses his feeling then and there.(not beating abt. the bush)

Yoona- brilliant. I did not know i will like her this much in the drama. actually i have seen her previous dramas YOU ARE MY DESTINY and CINDERELLA MAN. she was lifeless in them. actually i avoided this drama becoz of Yoona. But, she is really proving that she has got some solid acting in her. Her costumes are beautiful and simple and her playful character is really well portrayed by her. I like the scene where she spread all items on the bed @the hotel in Japan in SJ's room when he comes with the model. very funny :D :D :D

Mi sook- She is great and the experience talks in her acting. she is as beautiful as ever.

The actor who portrays the character as In-ha, i dont know his name, but his expressions are great. His behaviour before he met Yoon hee and after meeting her, they are superb. Actually when Yoon-hee comes to meet him @ the university in ep.10, we can see how his face blooms when he sees her.

and the rest of the cast are doing a beautiful job. My new look out in the cast is DONG WOOK Jr. I dont remember his cast name. He is so sweet. Unlike the 70's, thank god the writer did not involve him the love triangle bet. SJ and HN. Tae Sung is also sweet. I hate the HYE JUNG Sr. (evil mom of SJ).

My guess is the writer is going to kill the character Yoon-hee in the end so that SJ and HN are together, since they did not end up together in the 70's.

Hope there is an increase in the ratings as well. The story, direction, characters, cast, cinematography, music, ost everything is great. I am sad that the ratings are still low, even though there is a slight increase from ep.9 as to ep.10.

LR fighting!!!!!!!!

Archived