when was the last time u ordered a happy meal?

Guest bbyxwinnie

Guest mushoo

2 summers ago when i was like 16 i used to order a happy meal like 2 times a week cause i went kinda obsessive over collecting all the beanie babies which came with them. i wanted all 12!! i didnt really want the meal that badly or anything but it was the toy that i wanted. LOL. i only got up to 10. so sad...lol. after that i kinda stopped cause the mcdeal came but now its gone. so its jus value meals now which is a lot more filling than those tiny cheeseburgers which come in happy meals.

but i might buy one now cause they come in those cute new BOXES! lol.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chuiee

hmm not too long ago.. but its never too late to order a happy meal =D plus sometimes ppl cant finish the big meal AND they like the toys so why not

Guest coolieever

a few hours ago... my brother was being a lazy bum so i had to get one for him <_<.... but for me, i just got one a few months ago

Guest saggiorpiioxgalaxy

A few months ago.. I wanted to eat but was not very hungry. So I ordered for the small proportion.

=)

Guest kinesis

long time ago.

except last year, for the BK's version of kid's meal, i bought like 3 meals just so i could get their toys lol.

Guest MsFeng

Happy meals are happy.

But then again, MckyDee's is bad. So yeahh, I don't eat there anymore unless my mom buys it for me.. I don't want her money to go to waste. :lol:

Guest dolfina

Maybe 4-5years back. Was obsessed about collecting those cute freebies (mainly Disney toys) that came with the Happy Meal set. Hehe... those freebies are now collecting dust in my house! :lol:

Archived