when was the last time u ordered a happy meal?

Guest bbyxwinnie

Guest yoojiners

3 days ago :] The worker at the drive-thru kept staring at me ( I guess it's cause I'm 18 ), but who cares? I wanted a Pirates of the Caribbean toy!!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alicee

About two weeks ago. Pretty nice. I like the toys xD That was the first time I've been to a MccyD's in a year or two though ._.;

Guest xkrnxdrmrx

dude i love happy meals. i always get them when i go to micky d's. i love the toys. dude once i got a dancing squirell toy, and i got a mini build-a-bear... actually i got TWO of them. hehehe. i love them. dude~

Guest Rainie

I have no idea...it's been a long time, I never liked the toys anyways...lol...so it was probably when I was around 7 or 8

Guest babietinhyeu

I love happy meals!!!!! I have a whole collection of toys. I even ordered a happy meal at lotteria in vietnam. It came with cool kitchen toys. Plus happy meals are cheaper and one happy meal is enough to make me full so I really don't want to spend much on junk food.

Guest asian_love2788

last week....the person who was working there looked at me weird

i love happy meals and the toys ahah :P

Guest poorplesocks

I never ordered a happy meal myself - my mom always did it for me - that's how long ago my last happy meal was. o___o

Guest MULOAN

im 17 and i think i ordered one 2 weeks ago in Italy. in fact, i think imma go get one later. i love happy meals.

Guest koneee

the wednesday before thanksgiving! ahhaha

my roommate got me a cool disney toy because the doll was scary looking <333

Guest C@nDy_GiRl_iRis

Oh gosh! I dont remember! But I think last year?!?

I have been getting burger king and in n out!

So yah! but I loved those toys! Haha! Im a big kid now!

Wait! Thats for the diaper commercial! LOL

Archived