when was the last time u ordered a happy meal?

Guest bbyxwinnie

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PizazzPizza88

i forgot..all i can say is a long time ago

but i wanted one recently, but i didn't find it on the menu ): how much is it? it seems cute

Guest monaero

I ordered one a few months ago. I really wanted the toy inside. I usually order a Happy Meal when I don't think I can finish the regular meal.

Guest swtlilazn

lols, i still order happy meals and im 16, lol XD they're awesome..ahah, really depends on the toy though...ahah, there starting to become a rip off though coz prices keep rising..-.-]] lols

Guest Classic Example

What a coincidence. I went to McDonalds today for a McFlurry :P I think mine was a year ago ^-^

Guest birthdaycakes

Aww....my last happy meal was maybe two years ago, I think? When I was 17....I made my (now ex) boyfriend stop by McD's on the way to orchestra practice so I could have one for lunch sometimes.

Guest *UnReaL

lol like looooong time ago..but i ordered a kids meal at burger king though..just because they had the star wars toys lol

Guest MiNIwo0b

Just a few days ago! I love Happy Meals!! Especially now that I can mix up what I want!!!

And the Boys' toys are always better for than the girls, so when ever i ask for a boy's toy they give me a weird look.... LoL.

Archived