Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

:w00t: so many goodies! :wub: thank youuuuuuu cmy & ripgal heheh... =)

some of them I've never seen before, especially that Typhoon picture with the kid.. love it~~

aircityqi5sv5.th.jpg

200705141703171730vm7.th.jpg
photo49111no294ix5.th.jpg

photo49111no293wf4.th.jpg
photo49111no291si1.th.jpg
photo49111no281ad9.th.jpg

photo49111no274lk0.th.jpgphoto49111no273yq8.th.jpgphoto49111no271qf8.th.jpgphoto49111no272lq1.th.jpg

^ I love all of them... these beach pictures are
:wub:
thanks MBC!
:lol:

img51tmpje4.th.jpg
img3513ja2.th.jpg

^ modelling pics: Mind Bridge (left) - D'URBAN (right)

mmfayelovemm20070401191hs2.jpg

:D

Guest ripgal

Yea, Shenny..I love his casual beach outfit. He looks so dorky but HOT at the same time..

And I totally dig his D'URBAN and Mind Bridge modelling pics.. esp the D'URBAN ones..he's just the epitome of hotness man. :wub:

Wow! Everyone is sporting sexy+dorkylicious LJJ avatars! :wub:

Thanks so much for all the lovely updates & colourful LJJ pics to start the day! MWAH! :w00t:

The Il Mare couple photo... JJH is soooooo lucky! :blush:

Guest chaerae

Wow, the LJJ fanbase has really grown with Air City, hasn't it? That's wonderful. The power of television.... This is why I wish Jung Woo Sung would return to the small screen, too! (Well, that and the fact that I just wanted to see him on a weekly basis! Sigh.) Anyhow, been a fan of LJJ since the days of Feelings and Sandglass and just wanted to chime in.

Just out of curiosity... does anyone remember a really old drama called Sarang eun Blue (Love is Blue) starring... I think it was LJJ, Jeon Do Yeon, Lee Jong Won, et al? I think it was the drama he did after Sandglass, with swimming as the backdrop. Anyone remember it? I'd love to add it to my collection because it's the only LJJ TV drama I don't have, but it seems to have basically disappeared from everyone's consciousness! It's generally not even listed in any of the cast's filmography. It wasn't a great drama by any means, but seriously! - makes me almost think I made up the whole thing in my mind! :unsure: Hehe - regardless of the quality, it did feature a bunch of my fave actors/actresses in... swimwear! :sweatingbullets:

Guest cmy_185

rubie : haha, yeah, i changed mine too!

chaerae : hey! i'm also a new fan of LJJ, so don't know much abt his old dramas, but it would be great to see LJJ in swimwear. :w00t:

Ay_link : love those beach pics ! :wub:

Suz, thanks for the clip!

if anyones interested, i did some translation of the video ( not the whole thing though)

Q: what are u here for?

LJJ : i'm here for Air City poster shooting

PD : drama filming huh?

LJJ : yeap, MBC's drama

Caption : barefeet!

(during photoshoot) i can't be like this?

Caption : Charismatic Lee Jung Jae's simple sight

Caption : Lee Jung Jae's Proposition!

how does Choi Ji Woo giving me a foot massage sound?

LJJ : erotic version.(haha)

PD : it seems that you can't help your hurting feet?

LJJ : bcos i'm flat footed..??

PD : are u still having your "Typhoon" figure?

LJJ : noo.

JJ :cos there's a topless scene

Q : how much "Gosa" money did u prepare?

CJW : well in moderation..(hahaha)

LJJ :emm, well u have to give a bit

Gagman Kim Jun Ho : Drama Blockbuster AirCity!

Q : have u seen these 2 lead actors before?

KJH : it's my first time

KJH : they look like entertainers! (??)

Gosa ceremony..( a ritual to block bad luck and invite good luck), held b4 filming of a movie/drama, opening business /moving to new house.gosa items are pig head, steamed red bean rice cake, dried pollack fish, length of thread, and fruit ( hehe, this info i got from my korean text book^^)

CJW finished with her prayers

(...) LJJ still praying hard

still continue praying ( haha.)

LJJ : i'll do my best in filming this drama!! ( applause)

Interview :

Q : it's been a while since your last drama?

LJJ : it's been 9 years since my last drama in 98

CJW : it's been 3 years for me

Caption : lee jin wook who's till now acted with top actresses

( Son Ye Jin - Alone in love, smile again-Kim Hee Sun, Bae Doo Na-Someday) and now Air City with Choi Ji Woo

LJW : among all Choi Ji Woo is the best..

LJW : she's very beautiful elegant..it's my pleasure working with her

JW : HA HA HA..( feeling great) I didn't make him do it ^^ ..( we didn't even ask..^^)

Q : so out of all the actresses, who's the closes to your ideal girl?

LJW : CJW sshi..

Q: what abt CJW that is good?

embarrased CJW : didn't we just talk abt it just now why keep asking?...

LJW : i will say it again..(HAHA!) She's very beautiful and Elegant

Q : Among the male actors these days, who are the GgotMiNam(pretty boys)?

LJJ : our Lee Jin Wook sshi

Q : what point..

LJJ ; beautiful (haha), Elegant ..

Ji Woo (HAHAHAHA)

In one word , Air City is ..........

LJW : Air City is JiWoo City.( haha?!)

Q : your reason?

LJW : she's my ideal girl

( CJW : HAHAHAHAHA)

LJJ : jin wook shhi is really in deep concentration.

everyone : please look forward to air city!

OMG thank you cmy_185 for the translation. I have more BTS clips but I am too lazy to upload them :blush: ...maybe I'll post them tomorrow. I could not help myself posting LJJ's big feet at work today...hehe.

Wow, the LJJ fanbase has really grown with Air City, hasn't it? That's wonderful. The power of television.... This is why I wish Jung Woo Sung would return to the small screen, too! (Well, that and the fact that I just wanted to see him on a weekly basis! Sigh.) Anyhow, been a fan of LJJ since the days of Feelings and Sandglass and just wanted to chime in.

Just out of curiosity... does anyone remember a really old drama called Sarang eun Blue (Love is Blue) starring... I think it was LJJ, Jeon Do Yeon, Lee Jong Won, et al? I think it was the drama he did after Sandglass, with swimming as the backdrop. Anyone remember it? I'd love to add it to my collection because it's the only LJJ TV drama I don't have, but it seems to have basically disappeared from everyone's consciousness! It's generally not even listed in any of the cast's filmography. It wasn't a great drama by any means, but seriously! - makes me almost think I made up the whole thing in my mind! :unsure: Hehe - regardless of the quality, it did feature a bunch of my fave actors/actresses in... swimwear! :sweatingbullets:

Hi chaerae, welcome... welcome! Good to have you here... we can chime together about this awesome actor. :lol: Indeed, the real power of television these days especially where Kdramas are concerned. I don't really know much about LJJ but I love it when he's on the screen, it just lights up. :wub: Hope you can fill us in more on LJJ.. anything and everything about him! :blush:

cmy... hahaaa.. now you have LJJ avatar too! :P Cool! The translation is really awesome, you're doing great... really appreciate it, learn something about the Korean culture... bit by bit.

Suz mentions LJJ's big feet, Shenny previously posted about his jumbo (according to her :P) ears... wahh... I better :vicx::lol: but love this thread, let's spread the LJJ love. :blush:

ps: btw, does LJJ has any older or younger siblings? Any info about his family? :unsure:

Guest ripgal

^ I'm not 100% sure about this, but I read in his chinese baidu bar that he's a single child.

Pix from MBC

Gosh, he's sooooo handsome...:wub:

1182505903_2217.jpg

1182505907_5237.jpg

1182505911_9179.jpg

1182505915_6922.jpg

1182505919_1339.jpg

1182506202_7986.jpg

1182506205_9565.jpg

HAHAHA..I'm so excited that we have a lot more ppl with LJJ avvies now. Air City really did us good..and well did LJJ good too, by having crazy fans like us..:lol:

^ Ohh... he's the only one? Thanks ripgal... could be true because never read anything about the family before. :mellow: Coming back to tv and doing Air City is really a wonderful treat for all LJJ fans... he's just awesome, from day 1 I read about LJJ having such cinematic presence and he's truly a credible actor... no matter how the series will end, having LJJ on the small screen is already a blast. It's really good that many are noticing LJJ more, in soompi especially... cool!

Guest ripgal

^ You said it right on spot. I just came across a comment written by a fan of LJJ on his credibility as an actor..It's so beautifully written that I couldn't help but concur with everything she/he'd written about him. I'll translate what she'd said (she's commented in chinese) later on..

The one thing that I really agree about what she wrote's that LJJ's an actor who can master emotions very well without having to try. It's inherent..we could just see it in his eyes even with just him sitting down still. Definitely one of the best actors in Asia, sitting in line with other but few credible Asian actors out there. (she quoted Tony Leong, HK Actor)

I found a lot of tudou clips on Lee Jung Jae...I just gotta spoil you guys today..^_^

The Last Present Promo and Interview (Loveletter) - He sang a song or something here? :unsure

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/tXfX8W1oXks/

Over The Rainbow MV

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/utOqm9xgSog/

Typhoon MV

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/sOAUGGNl4sY/?frompap

Typhoon Japan Promo Interview

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/a299Av76mcE/

and some pics..sorry if posted before

c6c543882a.jpg

fa2ca6de15.jpg

061d1dda5e.jpg

credits: baidu/ tudou

----

I love all of them..LJJ's side profile is just irresistable..

p/s: I haven't seen the clips yet..line so slow. :(

I can translate the Last Present Interview if you guys are interested..it has chinese subs..

Hi! welcome to LJJ thread.. hehe.. ^^

I'm always so happy to see new posts in this beloved thread... hehe..

The drama you mentioned above, even though I don't know anything about it, but I'll try to find some info about it online (so hard though... since it's 13 years also... lol. But we revived Neukkim, so I'm hopeful! lol.)

Sarangeun Blue/Love is Blue 사랑은 블루 (TV) 1994

starring: Park Sang Min :w00t: , Jeon Do Yeon, Lee Jong Won, Lee Jung Jae :wub:

LJJ role in here seemed to be just a minor one though, so perhaps there's not much coverage about it nowadays.

But.... :w00t: SWIMWEAR? woohoo~! kekeke~~ *I'm thinking of Baywatch for a moment there*

*giggles* but I'll dig in some more info about it, and hopefully, some caps, if any.

So far I can only find lyrics to its OST... :wacko:

Just to make a visual of his movie list, according to movist.com.

and looks like we're doing well on finding his movies, but I can't seem to find the MOB2025

ljjmovieslistil9.jpg

PS:

Jo, hun, those new pics from MBC are screamin' HOOOOTTTTTT!

can't wait till AC this weekend! yipppeeee!

{edited:}

OK, found the cover CD of 사랑은 블루 :lol:

sarangeunbluevs0.jpg

I shall continue my hunting... haha..

Guest chaerae

Hi! welcome to LJJ thread.. hehe.. ^^

I'm always so happy to see new posts in this beloved thread... hehe..

The drama you mentioned above, even though I don't know anything about it, but I'll try to find some info about it online (so hard though... since it's 13 years also... lol. But we revived Neukkim, so I'm hopeful! lol.)

Sarangeun Blue/Love is Blue 사랑은 블루 (TV) 1994

starring: Park Sang Min :w00t: , Jeon Do Yeon, Lee Jong Won, Lee Jung Jae :wub:

LJJ role in here seemed to be just a minor one though, so perhaps there's not much coverage about it nowadays.

But.... :w00t: SWIMWEAR? woohoo~! kekeke~~ *I'm thinking of Baywatch for a moment there*

*giggles* but I'll dig in some more info about it, and hopefully, some caps, if any.

So far I can only find lyrics to its OST... :wacko:

{edited:}

OK, found the cover CD of 사랑은 블루 :lol:

I shall continue my hunting... haha..

So it wasn't a figment of my imagination! :phew:

I was actually watching an episode of Bad Couple right after my last post and was like - omo, Park Sang Min was in Sarang eun Blue, too! I'd totally forgotten until that triggered it. If I recall, he was the main lead paired with Jeon Do Yeon. And you're right - LJJ's role was more minor, basically because his character dies midway through. I remember us LJJ fans grumbling at the time about why LJJ's characters always have to die. :(

Anyhow, ay_link - thanks for the research! The title song in the OST was pretty good, if I recall.

And keep thinking Baywatch - just replace the red trunks with tight little Speedos, and you get the gist! :w00t: (Is it getting a little hot in here?)

I was actually really into Lee Jong Won at the time. This was right around the time of those old Reebok CFs featuring him, and he was HOT!! He's put on a few pounds since and always seems to do ahjussi roles these days, but back then he was very cut and did I mention...HOT?? (used to remind me of an Asian Marcus Schenkenberg.)

But I'm getting so off topic here! I'm usually not so boy-crazed (haha, I swear! :blush: ), but I think all the Speedo talk's gotten me a little, um, excited. Okay, now time to :vicx: .

thanks girls for sharing all your pics of LJJ...honestly I have him as the wallie of my PC...the one with Kim Min-sun for Mindbridge...slowly getting addicted...

and also I got to go to Movist to check out his filmography...I did try to read all the netizen reviews on his movies...I honestly think that all the films he did before An Affair were not too good ones since an Affair was the film that rose him to stardom but I hope to get to watch all of his films, I only got a glimpse of the film Oh! Brothers....and I had fun seeing it though I haven't finished it yet...I think I'll go nuts watching and searching about LJJ hahaha

I was actually really into Lee Jong Won at the time. This was right around the time of those old Reebok CFs featuring him, and he was HOT!! He's put on a few pounds since and always seems to do ahjussi roles these days, but back then he was very cut and did I mention...HOT?? (used to remind me of an Asian Marcus Schenkenberg.)

Lee Jung Won was in "My Man's Woman" recently, and yes, he did seem to put on weight, and take on those ahjussi roles lol... still handsome though, heheh...

Now that you mention about this drama, I'm a bit curious to see it... :lol:

too bad, there's no hope of watching this, I guess =(

D'URBAN GENTLEMEN :wub:

a few unseen/unposted pics I found from d'urban site ^_^

JWS-LJJ = HOT COMBO :lol:

D'urban is so lucky!!

111bgg2.th.jpg

111cvp3.th.jpg

111ddd4.th.jpg
111egc3.th.jpg
111fsa1.th.jpg

durbandsc092121midal681uk2.th.jpg
durbandsc092161midal681ve9.th.jpg

durbanc1a4bfecbcba21js0.th.jpg

jwsljj2kq1.th.jpg
111adg6.th.jpg

And this last one, it's from the exhibition ^_^

aren't they cute? keke..

jwsljjyp1.th.jpg

Guest ripgal

aww...they're big guys..but they're just too cute for words. :wub: Thanx a lot for the pics chinggu..

You guys have gotta check out the Loveletter interview.. LJJ actually sang a song with Lee Young Ae! And he was sooo adorable because he was so shy when he sang the song.. The host also asked him about his role in The Last Present where he played the comedian.. She asked him whether it was his first time playing a comedic role and whether he had any tips from his friends. And surprisingly, he said he got some from Yoo Jae Sook! They were in the army together..:lol:

Guest chaerae

aww...they're big guys..but they're just too cute for words. :wub: Thanx a lot for the pics chinggu..

You guys have gotta check out the Loveletter interview.. LJJ actually sang a song with Lee Young Ae! And he was sooo adorable because he was so shy when he sang the song.. The host also asked him about his role in The Last Present where he played the comedian.. She asked him whether it was his first time playing a comedic role and whether he had any tips from his friends. And surprisingly, he said he got some from Yoo Jae Sook! They were in the army together..:lol:

Haha, I was cracking up throughout that interview, esp when Lee YoungAe kept misunderstanding the interviewer's question. :lol: This show was actually called Lee SoRa's Propose, not Love Letter. If I recall correctly, Yoon DoHyun's Love Letter replaced it later? Like in Love Letter, Lee Sora occsionally had actors come on the show and sing. I remember this show was also the first place I heard Lee ByungHun singing. He came on a couple of times way back. Good show. LJJ is adorable here, and can any woman seem more feminine than LYA? Geez, even her singing! She's so beautiful...

btw, he actually says that although he's army buddies with Yoo Jae Suk, YJS was basically no help at all! :D

Lee Jung Won was in "My Man's Woman" recently, and yes, he did seem to put on weight, and take on those ahjussi roles lol... still handsome though, heheh...

Now that you mention about this drama, I'm a bit curious to see it... laugh.gif

too bad, there's no hope of watching this, I guess =(

Honestly, aside from the eye candy this drama was completely unmemorable.... :P

Guest alittlebitofjulie

i have him on my desktop too.. just brightens up my screen and day :)

btw, koalabear, is that a pic of LJJ on your member profile display pic? if it is, its so adorable!!

Guest ripgal

Haha, I was cracking up throughout that interview, esp when Lee YoungAe kept misunderstanding the interviewer's question. :lol: This show was actually called Lee SoRa's Propose, not Love Letter. If I recall correctly, Yoon DoHyun's Love Letter replaced it later? Like in Love Letter, Lee Sora occsionally had actors come on the show and sing. I remember this show was also the first place I heard Lee ByungHun singing. He came on a couple of times way back. Good show. LJJ is adorable here, and can any woman seem more feminine than LYA? Geez, even her singing! She's so beautiful...

btw, he actually says that although he's army buddies with Yoo Jae Suk, YJS was basically no help at all! :D

Thank you for the correction. I guess I got confused with the chi subs too.

But it's cute how Yoo Jae Sook's army buddies with him..:lol: And was Yoo Jae Sook already a famous comedian back then? If not, the host would not have mentioned him right? And LJJ singing..ahh...again reminded me of his shy expressions when he went out of tune or something..sooooo adorable..

Btw, Lee Young Ae was sooooo beautiful and ermm..pure back then? I mean I only got to know her from Dae Jang Geum..so I wasn't sure of her past projects. But she looked really feminine and pretty back then (so is she now..but she's older now..). HAHA.. I thought of LYA commenting on LJJ's personality.. He's handsome BUT he's pure? hahahaha..:lol: