Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

November 11, 2014
Stunning 2015 Lineup from ShowboxStar Directors and Big Name Actors
 by June Kim KOBIZ
Showbox Entertainment also released its upcoming titles during the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) at the Showbox party which took place at Bay 101. Their 11 titles cover a range of genres and boast many star directors and big name actors. We Are Brothers is currently in theatres, with character actors KIM Sung-kyun and CHO Jin-woong as the leads. It is directed by JANG Jin of Guns & Talks (2001) and Someone Special (2004). The director of Tazza: The High Rollers (2006) and The Thieves (2012) is back with another star-studded epic, Assassination, which has cast HA Jung-woo, JUN Ji-hyun and LEE Jung-jae, and will be set in 1930s China. Director CHOI Dong-hoon has produced strong heist and action films throughout his career and many have great expectations for this new title.
Based on YOON Tae-ho’s webtoon, Insiders, by Man of Vendetta (2010) director WOO Min-ho, is an action crime genre which deals with corruption in Korean society. The film will feature LEE Byung-hun and CHO Seung-woo. Sado is about a famous character in Korean history, the Prince Sado who died after being put into a rice box by his father. LEE Joon-ik has shown strength in period films through the critically acclaimed King and the Clown (2005) while mature actors SONG Kang-ho of Snowpiercer and YOO Ah-in of Tough as Iron will play the king and the prince respectively. MOON Geun-young features in a supporting role. A familiar name in the gangster genre, director YOO Ha is back with Gangnam Blues. Set in the 70s, this action drama with idol LEE Min-ho and veteran actor KIM Rae-won will take place in the famous Gangnam district and unravel the history of its development. The Detective K sequel, period action film Detective K: The Farmhand’s Daughter, will feature the return of actor KIM Myung-min, along with OH Dal-su and LEE Yeon-hee. KIM Sok-yun, who directed the first film will take up the directorial reigns again. The film is to be released in February. In the Mood for Love with MOON Chae-won and YOO Yeon-seok is a melodrama about a couple that meet on the KTX, Korea’s high-speed rail system, to Busan. CHO Kyu-jang is taking the director’s chair. Based on a real event, Geuk-bi-su-sa is about a young child that gets kidnapped twice in the late 70s. KIM Yun-seok will play the detective while YOO Hae-jin will also play a major role. It will be directed by KWAK Kyung-taek. Yeo-reum-ae Nae-li-neun Noon, or Snow That Falls in Summer (d/t), is an omnibus melodrama with JI Jin-hee, SUNG Yu-ri and KIM Sung-kyun. From the director of Le Grand Chef (2007), JEON Yun-su. JEON Do-yeon and director LEE Yoon-ki partner up again for A Man and a Woman, after working together on My Dear Enemy (2008). Playing the protagonist of a forbidden love, JEON will perform alongside GONG Yoo of Silenced (2011) with snow-covered Finland as their background. Director LEE Il-hyung’s directorial debut, Geom-sa-wae-jeon is about an innocent public prosecutor who was framed for a murder and decides to take revenge by gathering talented criminals to help him. HWANG Jung-min of New World (2012) will take the role of the public prosecutor.

November 18, 2014
Casting Begins for HUR Jin-ho’s THE LAST PRINCESSSouth Korea’s Last Princess Gets Movie Treatment by June Kim KOBIZ
Based on the true story of Korea’s last princess, The Last Princess is currently on many actresses’ radars, as they are eager to snatch the lead role. HUR Jin-ho, the director of Christmas in August (1998), One Fine Spring Day (2001) and Dangerous Liaisons (2012), will take on the task of putting the tragic life of the princess on the silver screen. Doek-hye Ong-ju was born in 1912 as the daughter to Emperor Gwangmu. However, after his death, she was forcibly taken to Japan when Korea was under Japanese rule. Soon after, she was made to enter into an arranged marriage with a Japanese nobleman. She was diagnosed with mental illness during her time in the foreign country and her condition worsened after the birth of her daughter. Years later, she divorced her husband and suffered the loss of her daughter when she committed suicide. As her situation deteriorated, she longed to return to South Korea. For the male lead, LEE Jung-jae is currently in talks but has yet to confirm. With the recent publication of Deok-hye Ong-ju’s story by author KWON Bi-young, local audiences are eagerly anticipating this title.

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jung Jae been interviewed for Guerrilla Date segment in KBS Entertainment Weekly for movie Big Match. What's up with the flower pants.10556333_659050277546903_73877055416729310671466_659050297546901_503299002195104

150135_659050270880237_18959260647316301

November 20, 2014
Lee Jung Jae of Big Match “I’m always tired despite of exercise”
Source: Innolife Korea
12015_1.jpg
Lee Jung Jae confessed that he feels the limitation of his age. On 20, the preview of ‘Big Match’ was held at Seoul Gwangjingu. Director Choi Ho and main actors such as Lee Jung Jae, Sin Ha Gyun, BOA participated. Lee Jung Jae took the part of Choi Ik Ho who is martial artist. Lee Jung Jae said “I’m losing weight even though I’m trying to care my body shape. 
When I was younger, I could feel the effect of exercise right after 2 -3 months, however as I’m getting older it doesn’t. Therefore I really appreciate martial art team. They did huge things to help me.” ‘Big Match’ is the story of Ik Ho who is trying to save his brother and it will be broadcasted on 27.

November 21, 2014
Blue Dragon film awards in Seoul
PYH2014112100850031500_P2.jpg
Actor Hwang Jung-min (L) attends a handprint event for the 35th Blue Dragon Film Awards in Seoul on Nov. 20, 2014. From left are Hwang, Han Hyo-joo, Lee Jung-jae, Ra Mi-ran, Yeo Jin-goo and Park Ji-soo. (Yonhap) (END)

November 21, 2014
'Big Match' Holds Its Press Premiere
Source: BNTNews
lnu6pxm0ffsasx2lov3i1f0nayx7m9ox.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo by Jang Moon Sun] Movie 'Big Match' held a press premiere on November 20 at the Lotte Cinema at Konkuk University. 
This movie is about a genius programmer who creates a game that has people competing against the other. A man joins the game in order to save his brother's life. 
Meanwhile, Lee Jung Jae, Kim Eui Sung, Shin Ha Kyun, BoA, Lee Sung MIn, and the director Choi Ho were in attendance. 'Big Match' will premiere nationwide on November 29. (photo by bntnews DB)

November 21, 2014
Actors Get Their Handprint Done For The Blue Dragon Film Awards
Source: BNTNews
1qk5cgrrh36chkw8v29qx022f1ano2xf.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kwon Hee Jung] The Blue Dragon Film Awards held a handprinting ceremony for the actors at the Yeoido CGV. 
The Blue Dragon Film Awards are one of the top movie awards in South Korea. It started in 1963 to promote and improve the Korean film industry. This year marks the 35th ceremony. 
Meanwhile, actors Hwang Jung Min, Han Hyo Joo, Lee Jung Jae, Ra Mi Ran, Yeo Jin Goo, and Park Ji Soo were at the event. The 35th Blue Dragon Film Awards will be held on December 17. (photo by bntnews DB)

November 21, 2014
Lee Jung Jae Wins The Pictorial Match
dnsrzdcz8o6ewkytcq8qtsi0ekvn5j88.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil] Lee Jung Jae will soon be known (and loved) as Choi Ik Ho, an indomitable fighter in the second half of the year’s most awaited movie, ‘Big Match’. To show the world he’s into his role, the actor had a pictorial with Vogue for which he acts again. ‘Big Match’ tells the endless rush of Ik Ho who, to save his brother, will have to confront one genius programmer who turned the whole city into a game. 
eqtgl4yjpkd7ebs1208zfzg7b4mhcdsg.jpg
The December issue of Vogue Korea contains a pictorial that plenty display Lee Jung Jae’s charisma at its finest and its manliest. It also shows off a great body, constructed around subtle yet solid muscles, raising public curiosity about his character in ‘Big Match’. Choi Ho, who’s behind the movie, tells about him, “Lee Jung Jae is an actor who has a great sense and an amazing body. It’s great him polishing it in order to try action.” 
68oc056xd0w0h6lrutnw0lfdgl0zh01d.jpg
Meanwhile, ‘Big Match’, starring Lee Jung Jae, Shin Ha Kyun, BoA, Kim Ui Sung and Choi Woo Sik will hit theaters on November 27. (photos by Vogue)

November 22, 2014
Lee Jung Jae at 'The 51st Grand Bell Awards'
Source: STARN News 20141121200814_546f1d1eb29ac_1.jpg
On November 21st, actor Lee Jung Jae attended 'The 51st Grand Bell Awards,' which was held at KBS Hall, located in Yeouido, Seoul.
During this year's The Grand Bell Awards, Kang Dong Won (KUNDO: The Age of Rampant), Park Hae Il (The Informer), Song Kang Ho (The Attorney), Jung Woo Sung (The Divine Move), and Choi Min Shik (Roaring Currents) were nominated for 'Best Actor,' and Kim Sae Ron (Do Hee), Kim Hyang Gi (Graceful Lie), Lee Som (Madam Bbang-deok), Lee Ha Nee (Tazza 2), and Lim Ji Yeon (Obsessed) were nominated for 'Best Actress.' In addition, awards were given under 'Best Film,' 'Best Director,' 'Best Supporting Actor,' 'Best Supporting Actress,' 'Best New Actor,' 'Best New Actress,' 'Best Filming,' and 'Best Lights' categories.
Meanwhile, Um Jung Hwa, Shin Hyun Jun, and Oh Man Seok participated in the awards as MCs.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

Guest adikkeluangman

I think he really love to wear velvet suits. Isn't that he wear the same material for the last year movie award too?
Big Match Character Introduction

From Seoul to Busan! Urban <Big Match> overwhelming visuals!1017523_659086930876571_9084042255713821

November 22, 2014
Lee Jung Jae runs away as he gets asked if he had a kiss scene with La Mi Ran
Source: STARN News 20141122222736_54708f4809bf7_1.jpg
Lee Jung Jae ran away as he was asked if he had a kiss scene with her.

On November 22nd, Lee Jung Jae and La Mi Ran appeared on KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly' for an interview.
Reporter Kim Sang Min asked Lee Jung Jae, "Are you older than La Mi Ran? Everyone was quite surprised about it," and Lee Jung Jae said, "La Mi Ran is a very lovely and cute little actress."
However, as Kim Sang Min asked him if he had a kiss scene with her, Lee Jung Jae said, "I don't know," and ran away.
Meanwhile, Son Ye Jin drew attention by giving a clever answer as she was asked about her boyfriend.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

November 22, 2014
Lee Jung Jae tells that he lost 15kg while getting prepared for his new movie, 'Assassination'

Source: STARN News 20141121181655_546f030748a72_1.jpgLee Jung Jae told that he lost 15kg while getting prepared for his new movie.
On November 21st, Lee Jugn Jae had an interview with StarN News at a café that is located in Sogyeokdong, Seoul, and told that he went through a major diet while getting ready for his new movie, 'Assassination.'
Lee Jung Jae appeared at the interview with a much slimmer look, and he said, "I lost 15kg for 'Assassination.' I used to be 77kg, but I'm 62kg now. I am going to maintain my weight until I finish shooting the movie."
He went on, "I barely had any salt or carbohydrate. One day, I found myself watching many different food programs to feel some kind of satisfaction."
Lee Jung Jae will be shooting 'Assassination' until January 2015, and as the reporter asked if he will maintain his weight even after finishing the movie, Lee Jung Jae shook his head, and said, "I have so many things that I want to have, like chicken, beer,and black bean paste noodles. I can't say that I never had any of those during my diet. I had one by one time to time."
He also said, "I wanted to foods with a lot of seasonings, because I feel much heavier after eating such foods. However, rice tasted the best."
Lee Jung Jae also said, "Director Choi Dong Hoon is directing the entire team very well. The shootings are getting continued very smoothly, and I am very looking forward to the final product."
Meanwhile, Lee Jung Jae recently finished shooting a film called 'Big Match,' which will be released on November 27th.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jung Jae compliments BoA’s acting in “Big Match”
On November 22nd, veteran actor Lee Jung Jae conducted an interview with MBN Star and discussed his experience filming Big Match with superstar BoA!
1138-e1416724431868.jpg

When Lee Jung Jae was asked which star he felt most in sync with during the filming, the star answered BoA without a moment of hesitation. He commented, “I think I was most in sync with BoA because our roles had a lot of interaction and we spent much time working together. On set, I always monitor the scenes and other actors and staff always agreed that BoA could make a career out of acting if she wanted.”
When asked about other actors, Lee Jung Jae mentioned that he is keeping an eye on BIGBANG’s T.O.P and JYJ’s Park Yoochun. He stated, “In my mind, Park Yoochun has always been a singer more than an actor, but his acting in Haemoo took me by surprise.”
The movie Big Match is set to hit the theaters on the November 27th.
http://www.koreaboo.com/kmovie/lee-jung-jae-compliments-boas-acting-big-match/

November 25, 2014
Lee Jung Jae Goes For A Bold Floral Suit
dtq214i1kxg370g8vaytow83l55a7k2a.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kwon Hee Jung] The 2014 Sulwha Culture Exhibition 'SKIN=NIKS' Gala Event was held on November 24 at the Sinsadong Sulwhasoo Gallery.
This exhibit reinterprets the traditional culture in a modern sense using the five senses and expressing different elements. It is relatable to various generations because it combines tradition and current elements.
Meanwhile, Lee Jung Jae, Jung Ryeo Won, Yoon Kye Sang, Kim Hyo Jin, Lee Young Jin, and several overseas celebrities attended this event. (photo by bntnews DB)

November 25, 2014
Lee Jung Jae talks about a meeting that he had with the fan who nicknamed him
Source: STARN News 20141124035712_54722e07f1d93_1.jpg
Lee Jung Jae talked about a meeting that he had with the fan who nicknamed him.

Actor Lee Jung Jae recently had an interview with StarN News at a café that is located in Sogyeokdong, Seoul, and talked about a meeting that he had with the fan who nicknamed him.
Earlier, a video that shows a female fan of Lee Jung Jae saying to Lee Jung Jae, "There is something on your face. Handsomeness," and Lee Jung Jae trying to find what is on his face became a hot issue among many people.
During an interview that he had on KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly,' Lee Jung Jae said to the fan, "I want to have a dinner with you, so please contact my management agency," and he kept the promise.
Lee Jung Jae said, "I did ask her to contact my management agency, but I never expected that I actually would have a dinner with her. It was a great experience."
He went on, "She was a high school student who ware getting ready to get a job. I never had a long talk with a high school student, but I had a conversation with her for two hours. She was a very bright personality, and she had a very specific goal. It was very fun to meet her."
Lee Jung Jae also said, "I am very glad that many people liked that nickname, and I really enjoy meeting with my fans."
Meanwhile, Lee Jung Jae recently played in new film called 'Big Match' with Shin Ha Gyun, Lee Sung Min, BoA, Kim Eui Sung, Bae Sung Woo, Son Ho Jun, and Choi Woo Shik, and the film will be officially released on November 26th.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com