♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest dragon-rider

"She's so (Outta Control)" sounds so good!!! The melody and the beat are different from other 2NE1's songs so it gives me a very new feeling. The part I love the most is CL's rapping part in verse 1. I really have an eargasm while listening to it.

yglupload.png

Park Bom and Park Taeyang's Kiss Video

20120225110600_1_rstarlhy.jpg

Chaos' leader Park Taeyang and 2NE1's Park Bom's kiss video has become a topic.

Recently on popular video site Youtube, a video of a kiss shared between Park Taeyang and Park Bom was shown and gathered much attention.

This scene was for the music video of Jieun, a past YG solo artist. In the music video for "Hug me Once", the two act as lovers. Their images in this video is before both have debuted as singers, and their past images have a different allure.

Netizen's have commented "Wow this is so nice to see", "Would we recognize these two people?" "The more we know about Park Taeyang's past, its daebak".

Source:

http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/Art...B_GSNO=10026776

Translated by KRISTINEKWAK @ygladies.com

Guest Ditri84

i keep seeing the comments on daras 15 sec of awesomeness on the comments on youtube, and oh my .. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  w00t.gifw00t.gif 

and i agree , this song is very fresh!!

Guest cristina0422

Just woke up and woah this song welcomed me...She's So (Outta Control) is so addicting and I want to go out and party tonight. The chorus keeps repeating in my head...♫ I wanna dance my dance and sing this song. Just go to inside dying all night long...♫ :wub: Pure awesome!. keke.

I love the song to bits. :wub: Great collaboration! Thanks m-Flo for featuring our girls!

Hahaha. @DR, I'm loving your ChaeRa A Day.

yglupload.png

Sandara-Shinee's kiss scene revealed!

74ba51170e8ee7979ff1f74b712b4ff6.jpg

2NE1 member Sandara's 4 kiss scenes have been revealed. Etude House has revealed previews through their official Youtube Channel of the romance fantasy web drama "Kiss Note".

This video is different from Etude House's usual way of commercializing as they created a web drama for their new product, while showing a romance between Shinee and Sandara.

In this web drama, Shinee's Minho, Key, Jonghyun, Taemin, and Sandara are the main characters and they show 4 different feelings and kisses. They depict a kiss that many girls dream about in a romantic setting.

8f287772999bce9d62afeff1af8bdd8e.jpg

2NE1's Sandara and Shinee are stars that are popular inside and outside of Korea, so they are shaking the hearts of many fans.

The soft and exciting kiss is very lovely due to the lipstick that the commercial focuses on. The product is Etude House's new product "Dear my lips-Talk". They have been said to "make Sandara's youthful image even brighter though their colors of pink, coral, orange, and red."

Kiss Note will be released through Etude House's Youtube on March 1st.

Source:

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popu...p;mode=sub_view

Translated by KRISTINEKWAK @ygladies.com

Guest dragon-rider

It is already 26/2 in South korea right now! :w00t: Happy birthday to you Lee Chaerin, my perfect-from-head-to-toe queen.

tumblr_lzkw0oFJOu1qfkrkno1_r1_250.jpgtumblr_lzkw0oFJOu1qfkrkno2_r1_250.jpg

The girl has inspired me a lot and gained much respect from me. I totally worship her, she's my Goddess :wub:

tumblr_lwu2ly6Ssi1r1ditao1_500.gif