♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[FANTAKEN] 2NE1 'ALL OR NOTHING' in Seoul Day 1

Guest HannaP

2ne1 will release the MV of Come Back Home and Happy this 2 pm KST... so happy... argh. in my country it would be 1 pm and i have class in that time. so i can't watch it, i can watch it after my class. too bad for me.  :-S

Hi 2NE1 fans. I have a quick query about track 5, A Good Woman, from their latest album Crush. Was the music of this song composed by G-Dragon or did he only write the lyrics? I saw his name in the production credits and wanted to know what his role in the song was. Either way I think A Good Woman is the best track overall on 2NE1's new cd. I have posted this query on the GD thread as well, but as of yet no one has responded so I'm hoping someone here may know for sure.

Guest halves in unison

hey blackjacks! i'm one of the editors over on the news side of soompi, and saw that our latest exclusive contest with 2NE1 hasn't been placed here.. !!
you can customize your phone with 2NE1's "All or Nothing" theme. we're trying to show the agency and the mobile theme creator 2NE1's popularity amongst foreign fans. you can check more details from the link below and feel free to pm me with questions. will do my best to get back to you within 24 hours. ^^V class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 1.4em; font-weight: 400; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"[Exclusive] Download 2NE1’s “All or Nothing” Mobile Theme + Win Signed CDs and Up to $100 in Gifts!btw, seeing 2NE1 posters all over seoul and it looks awesome! lets continue to support our girls~ 

Guest MikanNoKimi

congratulations to 2NE1 for winning on Inkigayo!  The girls deserve it and I'm totally in love with their newest album.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Exclusive] Soompi Awards 2013 Winners Announcement Sponsored by LINE:

2NE1 won for Top Female Group category and their winning speech start at 2:25.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hiaarhg

2ne1 @ Running Man with 2pm (?)

I saw those photos on 2pm thread and there is Definitely Dara and Minzy.

10171677_849656081715797_648897969553391

10154370_849659841715421_1446293994_n.jp

cr: BiruAngel @ 2pm official thread @ soompi

• 2 weeks later...