[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Guest hitgirl

Thanks for the bts video. LSY seems really friendly and funny, look how Jessica always laughs when Siyoung unnie talks :lol: wonder how they're gonna turn out in new eps :D

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

feels like post it here..both of them are cute though..

Eunjae & Jonghee

120204 Jessica (& SiYoung Lee) fancam @ Wild Romance 난폭한로맨스 제시카

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sey7pqQe87c

credit: uploader

thanks for sharing this. just saw the vid. looks like Eunjae will start her job as Jonghee's bodyguard now. wonder how it will turn out ^_^

off-topic:

lol reading the comments at the video. looks like SONE prefer Eunjae-Jonghee(EunHee) couple more than Jonghee-Mooyeol lol

:lol:

well since PMY really hurt sones pride very much lol XD

seeing Jessica's unniewhore mode with Siyoung kinda make me feel a bit calm after seeing JH-MY scenes before. being a jessica's fan and this drama fan kinda hurt a bit though i will just try to be as rational as possible. then again, I always being rooting for MY-EJ than MY-JH anyway. seeing how sad EJ's eyes seeing MY and JH make me so sad and also make me hate JH character so much. >_<

well what can you say..it is jessica's fanpage..

yeah...I know. What I meant it is not easy to find something without Jessica in it

product placement?

http://blog.naver.com/vizucom?Redirect=Log&logNo=20149581848

I don't think I have seen that pic of DS and wife before.

http://blog.naver.com/silolong?Redirect=Log&logNo=100149416400

small screen caps of ep 9

http://blog.naver.com/inhye0311?Redirect=Log&logNo=30130200148

feels like post it here..both of them are cute though..

Eunjae & Jonghee

120204 Jessica (& SiYoung Lee) fancam @ Wild Romance 난폭한로맨스 제시카

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sey7pqQe87c

credit: uploader

Thanks for posting this! What a cute video. I have seen interviews with LSY and she seems very sweet. It kinda shows here as well, with her interaction with Jessica. This actually makes me look forward to the next episode. rolleyes.gif

Guest PBaddict

I see that the last few epis brought some of the silent lurkers the urge to write here. Welcome and thank you for sharing.;)

I can't wait to see a preview, so we can have at least a bit of an idea what to look forward to... until then I can only make crazy and not so crazy theories. I thought I should write down what I want and don't want from this week's episodes, hoping my frustrations disappear with the words coming out from my fingers.

So, the thing is that EJ feels like she is a horrible person (she said it herself while sitting in the dark at home) for being jealous of the ex after seeing her in such a state (you know after the cat incident, although as many of you said sg like what I feel, that the breakdown scene was rather laughable, not even pitiful, starting from the scream ending with biting... grrr.. fury.gif. again... that I never ever want to see...no more pls... so annoying <_<). So EJ is feeling sorry for the ex, but I hope she won't go easy on her, she should just be her perky, witty self, hell she might even get some amusing reactions out of that  little princess. That being said it would be fun to see how the ex would react when with MY around EJ gets more of his attention and how EJ brings out his mischivieous side that he probably doesn't show her. Also wouldn't it be nice to see MY offering to drive EJ home after a hard day's work one day instead of staying with the ex like our dearest robot always do for DongAh... I don't want MY to only be all over the ex because of the stalker. <_<

Btw, I wonder if EJ's daddy ever gonna reveal who his woman is in front of his kids, cause when he does EJ's gonna want to run away... and who would be the best candidate to console her??? :rolleyes: Runaway child can help a runaway child best. Plus: Spending a night at the enemy's place would be the best and biggest epic betrayal EVER. :D Yeah, thinking dirty again. B)

Also, I don't want to see DongAh hurt, waiter guy seems very dangerous, so I hope that if he attacks, Robot Kim can use a superpower chip to save her. This vouple has to stay strong till the end... if things go this slowly with the OTP they might even have their kiss, hell seeing DA's enthusiasm even their first night before those to even hold hands. -_-

I wish the stalker case got solved by  the 14th episode so we could have 2 epis to get things sorted out on the romantic line. We deserve a kiss, dates and a family reunion, so the in-laws can have their go at MY. :D  This week I want MY starting to waver, then after that, waver hard and I still wish that EJ had a suitor to make him jealous. In order to get over MY she might be willing to go on dates with someone... everyone has their limit I think EJ's gonna try to pull away from MY emotionally from now on,as a protective mechanism cause she doesn't want to get crazed by jealousy... I know I wouldn't want to suffer if I see no hope for the relationship.

I'm wishing us all less annoying and more and more fun and exciting scenes to come. Come on WR don't let the adorkable RobotCouple have the only Wild Romance going on, let the OTP join in the fun gradually, please!!! :D

Thanks areu1510 for the video link. They're so adorable together, it's nice to see them getting along. LSY is so cuteee with that scarf, her smile is dazzling xD Can only wish their roles' relationship would be the same.. now I'm looking forwards to next ep, don't feel that bad about EJ being JH's bodyguard anymore. I suspected it's for Jessica to get more screentime with the lead, but oh well, whatever.

Guest Maihunaa

Hi you guys, have been following this silently for a wile, but after the end of ep 10 I just need to write my thoughts a bit out.

Is it just me or does anybody else think that MY is rather thick skinned and slow to actually aske EJ that question? He always calles her a retard and I am not sure whether he notices how idiotic he is acting at the moment. Seriously he sees she is hurting and acting old towards him, even the rather slow boss of her seems to be getting it somehow, why is he not getting it?

Actually thinking about it, I think he is getting it but is pretending that he is not, because if he aknowledges it it would mean he would have to face his own feelings towards her and that on the other hand would probably mean that he would realize how little is actually left of his relationship with YH. I think he is a bit trying to deny everything and then the only thing he can come up with is to hire EJ as YH bodyguard.... bravo... is he trying to find out which one of them is going to loose their mind faster? Also I really am not sure whether this is such a brilliant idea... YH was awfully polite to EJ... meaning she doesn't like her in the first place... so should he really put a bodyguard that YH doesn't like to her side even though what she needs most now is stability and people that she... well.... knows and likes...<_<

the Stalker... I have been suspecting ajuma for quite a wile now... honestly I am still quite sure it is her, however I am wondering what her connection is to bar-boy.... who btw is quite scary and I deally hope DA is carfull enough.. then again knowing her, he might be in more trouble.

alright.. enough if that for right now... :sweatingbullets:

@Maihunaa

Maybe it's best for MY to resolve his issues with JH before moving onto facing his situation with EJ. What I'm hoping is that MY realizes that it's not going to work out between him and JH. JH realized it before -- which is when they broke up back then. He kinda knows already that with JH, they only seem to be living in the past, talking about the past, etc. He has also been affected by EJ's presence in his life, but you're probably right -- he's in denial that he actually likes her, and reasons to himself that he likes her like a sister. Something really has to get a rise in him for him to see EJ as a woman. Getting a guy to be interested in EJ and seeing her and the dude (whoever it could be) interacting would totally get MY riled up. OR -- they could do the unthinkable (ha!) and make EJ look more feminine, which, really I personally wouldn't mind, because she still probably could kick his richard simmons in a dress. Somehow, he has to get some sense of really wanting her as a woman and not as a sister. It'd be easy, in a way, for her to be with another guy who likes her but then MY could just beat him up like he did to that dude in the parking lot who was threatening EJ. However, MY would threaten the guy, possibly beat him up, and then it'd be over with, and then they'd have to find a new guy to like EJ. Even if they find a guy who is willing to fight MY over EJ that might take too long to develop and there's only 6 episodes left! This is why making EJ more girly could possibly be more effective. As you can tell, I am just very eager to see the "romance" part between the two leads.

In the mean time I am enjoying Robot Kim and Dong Ah. Cute cute couple! 

**Crossing my fingers for MY and EJ in the next 2 episodes**

My first comment in this thread.

But like most of you i couldnt keep myself commenting after watching ep 9-10. I read the last 4 pages of this thread and what i saw is that new commentors are increasing:D

I think my disappointment with the plot development started after the episode that ended with EJ nearly kissed MY but too bad that didnt happen. For me that scene even though it wasnt successful for EJ, should have been a good start for EJ-MY shipping. I expected a medium paced stalker case at the background and emotional realizations and cute bickerings on EJ-MY's side. And as our couple would developing and getting deeper of course i expected to see some ex-gf and EJ-mom cases as obstacles but i would expected that the ex-gf case would be like yoon eun hye in personal preference, i mean just show yourself and go back. And i expected maybe home caring aunt is EJ's mom etc.....

BUT what we have now! An ex-girlfriend that irks us with her character and behaviors, even if i want to hate, making her character a psychologically vulnerable character makes me guilty when i want to hate, so i am really getting irritated both her character and the thing that they made her bipolar and now i cant hate without feeling guilty. I really miss cliche ex-gf that i could hate till the end.

And the stalker issue is really getting deeper and deeper! why it is needed? I cant comprehend! Getting it deeper and putting a psychological issue makes this rom-com-supposed-to-be drama into a thriller with a desperate love triangle!

Oh, and i read a lot of comments about who the stalker is. It is revealed that the stalker is not someone that our characters has discovered yet, both the swindler woman and this vampire boy (i think he looks like TOP from bigbang^^) were contacted by stalker with those photos. And they also dont know the sender, the stalker just seeding MY into their minds in this way. I dont think it's SY's mom or EJ's mom. The aunt is suggested for stalker, she may be or may not be, she is sometimes displayed a little bit suspicious, but if someone gonna backstab MY and will gone wild, then I would opt for his hyung DS:D LOL i dont know but he is suspicious from the start i dont know but something is not right when we think him;) Also someone previously pointed out also, it's that actually he is quite a good actor when we look at his dramas, so there must be a reason for him being in this drama:)))))

Dear God if you hear me, I would like to see the stalker arc to be ended in next episode immediately or at least put an end to JH section of it! (btw i dont hate Jessica or sth.), there are so little episodes remained for our couple, i want them to have kids! yeah, i read a comment that wants this part to our imaginations but i want them to have kids and see the fights in the house as seagulls vs. red dreamers:D

BTW as most of you, i also think we got one thing from the last episodes! that's robot love:DDDDD OMG when DA character was introduced in the first couple of episodes i was like wth! :D but she is truly genuine! I think director Kim is also captivated by her genuineness! LOL Even before he asks her, she was already dating him;D well we can tell him this fact later:D they are like a gift to all k-drama lovers:D

One last thing, I saw several comments about;

1. Jessica's acting or JH character in the seizure scene last episode.

Well i am not biased over jessica's acting mainly, she could have done more, but it's okay for a beginner but seizure scene was a mess so i agree with those people;) It was like she is having a crisis/ seizure but was also smiling so i couldnt get the feeling, and arghh the biting , yeah irritating.

2. MY's reaction to the ex-husband

I read a comment saying it was a little overacted, I agree. Although my heart skipped and I was really sure LDW acted really well and realistic in that scene:) for the overall scene that level acting was not necessary.

sha je_jin. There was no character descriptions for WR out. It was all nonsense anyway and did not make sense. So we never used the translation over on viki. That is from the kbs website I mean.

All the original said was they met during the Red Dreamers off season training and blah blah... you know what happened from episode 1.

Do not use this and quote. This is from the poster from way back. Told you it made no sense so I never used it.

It says they meet during the off-season trading of baseball players. She is a guard and he is a ball player in this love story. They both have bad personalities and they fight like cat and dog. They come to understand each other and fall in love in this romantic comedy.

This is what the Public Relations department's writing from KBS okay. There are usually some crap lines from the PR dept which most of the time does not tie in when the drama starts.

Dreams. Expectations of tomorrow and the future.

Someone else's dream and health are distorted

To fulfill our dreams, we look for someone else.

Whether or not one is talented, to not form an unfulfilled desire is not something we need.

Without dreams, it is a struggle to live a boring life.

Some are lucky to find it during their childhood.

Some realize it after they become adult.

Obviously, if it's not working for you, then you are going to fear the unknown until death. 

See what I mean?

Hey, a warm welcome to all the new ones, and always great to hear from the "old" ones (guess I fall into the latter category).

@dorothy yap and @stekatta - My prime suspect is for stalker is SY's mom.  See my post for reasons, pg.72.

@stekatta - DS reminding MY that his stopping from going further with JH because of a cat was not what the old MY would do...good for us to know and for him to be reminded.

@spera - Ooh, good catch abt. the ring not being on MY's finger.  Hadn't noticed.  JH's comment to SY that her ring was just an accessory and that "a ring is just a ring" was telling, too.

@noopie_1 - I thought it was a bit cruel for MY to ask EJ to be JH's bodyguard, but he does trust her (like you said) more than anyone else to do the job, and at the same time, he can continue to keep her (EJ) close to him (because he doesn't want to lose her).  Also, he can sort out his feelings for her.

@areu1510 - Thanks for posting the EJ and JH fancam.  Nice interaction with the two.

@amiliyana90 - SONES are thinking they like EJ-JH couple better?  Seriously?  OK, semi-seriously.  Oh boy... or rather, oh girl.

@knuts - Thanks for the pix. Regarding product placement, you ain't kidding. One thing that tests me in the way of drama believability is how much clothes a middle-class person is shown to have, in this case, the neverending array of coats worn by EJ.  I hardly see her wear the same coat twice.  I won't lose sleep over it, but the same thing I've seen in Secret Garden where Ra Im is supposed to be kind of poor.  Guess that's hard to get around.

@PBaddict - I wonder, too, when daddy will reveal his dating mom again.  EJ will surely need consolation from none other than MY.

@Maihunaa - MY is slow, but also wants EJ by his side.  He just doesn't know why.  Hope it doesn't take him too much longer.  Time's a tickin'...

@sadhli - Ep 10 Eng subs are up at kimchidramas.net and probably dramacrazy.net.  Sorry you can't viki where you're at.  They are whippy quick.

@pleinair - Re: MY getting angry at the ex-husband scene...do you mean MY overreacted or LDW overacted?  I liked that scene because of LDW's acting and MY's coming to EJ's rescue, revealing how much she means to him.  We already know he explodes when someone mistreats his loved ones.  That's behavior that needs to be addressed, 'cause I agree, it's overboard and he needs to take anger management courses. I still have issues with his fighting with EJ in Japan, because even though she's a bodyguard, she's still a female.  I give him this much...he didn't try to punch her.  Was that fight necessary?  I'm guessing yes, but I haven't totally figured out why.  Anyway, it would be neat to see this side of him calm down through EJ's help.

I just finished watching epi 10 with eng subs just today, and thank God its already out in dramacrazy.net, I have been anticipating what are they talking about all this time.

these are the points that I'd like to remark:

1. I love the progress of DA and TH, they hit it this time. They are like the water in the oasis in this rom-com series, because actually its becoming a thriller series, solving the mystery of who is the stalker and killing cat. This is the description of the drama its rom-com, good thing it started very well with MY and EJ's antics, but now they focus the story with the bipolar ex-gf. hmpp~~

Anyway, my main point is DA and TH scene is very refreshing, especially the way Mr. robot propose on her, hehehehe! and when DA suggested that she should seduce mr. pretty boy waiter, TH refuse immediately, that's a dead give away; the funniest thing is when they are drinking the expired tea! LOL! I though DA is afraid what will TH will say, but it turns out that she was afraid of the taste! :w00t:

I really laugh my butt out of the chair, and when Mr. Robot finally propose, she just say "thank you" the he replied "your welcome" then goes back drinking tea. ROLF!!!

2 When MY is asking a lot of questions about EJ, he is really getting to know her well, I guess EJ really have a rough childhood in emotionally terms; one thing I found it funny is when MY comment about the opponent of EJ in judo, the "Judo beauty"( well that is what I read in the subs) but EJ is 100% beautiful than her. LOL!

3. Some of you said that MY over react when he save EJ with the enrage husband, well for me he is just controlling his anger, because he don't want another scandal after he beat the waiter in the bar, he promise TH he will be more careful in the future, I think he is maturing a lot now, and I really think he is just trying to be nice to JH especially with her illness, he is just understanding. But the heck why he needs to asked EJ to JH's bodyguard? that made him loose all the positive points he gained. But the I don't blame him, its the writers fault! LMAO!

4. One of the touching scene is the mother and daughter moments, I don't blame EJ for visiting her mother, after all she misses her, and she was brokenhearted she supposed to be there for her daughter, but she choose to be with his man; but the when the mom said that don't use her as an excused for her pain, I wanted to slap her face hard. She already abandon then long time back, at least she should be more sensitive with her only daughter. If I were that dad, he must move on too, he is clinging to the wrong person from the very beginning. I feel sad for EJ's family.:(

5. The seizure scene was the talk of the town!!! like everyone said, its really painful to watch, how I really wish someone else play it better<_< my gosh! I never tried to look at it again.

6. Lastly, when EJ tried to hide her swollen eyes to MY; the first time I watched it I though, what's up with her? she doesn't need to look pretty in front of MY, but now I understand it, her pride doesn't allowed her that MY will think she is crying over them the whole night. That's my girl! she still have spunk! and I don't think she lost it, she is still the we love from ep 1. I just want MY to see EJ as a woman, so I pray that the baseball player will asked her out very soon! and its will be so funny, I can already imagine their date, with MY going green with jealousy, and EJ will act so girly! hahaha! what a scene!

Guest flora47

I just finished watching epi 10 with eng subs just today, and thank God its already out in dramacrazy.net, I have been anticipating what are they talking about all this time.

these are the points that I'd like to remark:

1. I love the progress of DA and TH, they hit it this time. They are like the water in the oasis in this rom-com series, because actually its becoming a thriller series, solving the mystery of who is the stalker and killing cat. This is the description of the drama its rom-com, good thing it started very well with MY and EJ's antics, but now they focus the story with the bipolar ex-gf. hmpp~~

Anyway, my main point is DA and TH scene is very refreshing, especially the way Mr. robot propose on her, hehehehe! and when DA suggested that she should seduce mr. pretty boy waiter, TH refuse immediately, that's a dead give away; the funniest thing is when they are drinking the expired tea! LOL! I though DA is afraid what will TH will say, but it turns out that she was afraid of the taste! :w00t:

I really laugh my butt out of the chair, and when Mr. Robot finally propose, she just say "thank you" the he replied "your welcome" then goes back drinking tea. ROLF!!!

2 When MY is asking a lot of questions about EJ, he is really getting to know her well, I guess EJ really have a rough childhood in emotionally terms; one thing I found it funny is when MY comment about the opponent of EJ in judo, the "Judo beauty"( well that is what I read in the subs) but EJ is 100% beautiful than her. LOL!

3. Some of you said that MY over react when he save EJ with the enrage husband, well for me he is just controlling his anger, because he don't want another scandal after he beat the waiter in the bar, he promise TH he will be more careful in the future, I think he is maturing a lot now, and I really think he is just trying to be nice to JH especially with her illness, he is just understanding. But the heck why he needs to asked EJ to JH's bodyguard? that made him loose all the positive points he gained. But the I don't blame him, its the writers fault! LMAO!

4. One of the touching scene is the mother and daughter moments, I don't blame EJ for visiting her mother, after all she misses her, and she was brokenhearted she supposed to be there for her daughter, but she choose to be with his man; but the when the mom said that don't use her as an excused for her pain, I wanted to slap her face hard. She already abandon then long time back, at least she should be more sensitive with her only daughter. If I were that dad, he must move on too, he is clinging to the wrong person from the very beginning. I feel sad for EJ's family.:(

5. The seizure scene was the talk of the town!!! like everyone said, its really painful to watch, how I really wish someone else play it better<_< my gosh! I never tried to look at it again.

6. Lastly, when EJ tried to hide her swollen eyes to MY; the first time I watched it I though, what's up with her? she doesn't need to look pretty in front of MY, but now I understand it, her pride doesn't allowed her that MY will think she is crying over them the whole night. That's my girl! she still have spunk! and I don't think she lost it, she is still the we love from ep 1. I just want MY to see EJ as a woman, so I pray that the baseball player will asked her out very soon! and its will be so funny, I can already imagine their date, with MY going green with jealousy, and EJ will act so girly! hahaha! what a scene!

Hi Lj!

I liked the scene with the mother .The writer impressed me and it's not the first time .

I was expecting EJ to be shocked by the return of her mother in their lives.We saw her father starting again with his ex wife so we were expecting EJ to be shocked, angry and lost .But the writer didn't choose that cliché.It's Ej who took the initiative and she found her .Their meeting was really moving and the actress who plays EJ's mom is good.Until now, i saw her as a mom who abandonned her family but with this ep ,she seems to be more complex and she is not only a cold woman.

No doubts that Ej is very strong to face her mother.

When the mother said "you can't use me as an excuse",i really liked it.

Maybe she has no right due to her past to say that but actually, she's right .Ej has to decide on her own ,her past can influence her but it's her choice.So, she will not regret in the furure .Of course,If the mother didn't leave her family ,her speech would have more impact

I still don't like the scene where My defends EJ because it could have been a great scene.

For me,it's the fault of the director.MY can be violent and in this scene he wants to protect her ,i understand it

.But she was not in danger .

i didn't like the way the scene was made and the music .It was dramatic for no reason .I don't reproach LDW's acting and i liked what MY said

Guest 1nspiration

Hi, I'm also a silent lurker here but I have been reading the posts and the recaps since I don't have time to watch the drama in Korea... (Before I go on with my rambling... I want to say a BIG thanks to those who have kept this thread going. Many thanks~~ :D)

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way but I had a slight idea that maybe MY is asking EJ to be the body guard for his ex so he can have EJ close by him again???

I mean I know it may be a shallow move for him since EJ clearly has feelings for him but... I don't know... There is so much going on in MY life maybe he doesn't know how to figure out his feelings. Out of no where, his ex shows up and he still hasn't come to terms with EJ's confession. I think for him, until he can make up his mind, he wants to still have EJ by his side. I think it's also a way to protect her because the stalker will probably think about hurting her too. From the beginning, MY has been trying to show that he's not too bad of a guy right? So I don't want to write him off as an a**hole yet. kekeke. :D

Just my two cents. kekeke... :D How do you guys think?

^^ 

well actually i am not THAT optimistic, but am sure that he is really close to realize that he indeed is feeling something more than sibling-love toward eunjae. i was not sure until yesterday since i havent watched the previous episodes ( just watched 8-9-10 fully and skipped most parts in others to catch up), but what he said to his friend -about being unable to explain why he stopped because of the cat- is , in my idea, the writer's way of telling us that MY is not that obvious to his feelings. and there is this one thing too: i watched the mv's fans have made and the look MY gives EJ is LDW's i-love-you look. 

edit: i am just sure that in the last episode or so we will have this very scene:

MY: Gulthone (? i dont really know how to spell it). -ruffles her hair-

EJ: -irritated- Whaat?!

MY: i love you.

i mean this scene will DEFINITELY come.

Hi, I'm also a silent lurker here but I have been reading the posts and the recaps since I don't have time to watch the drama in Korea... (Before I go on with my rambling... I want to say a BIG thanks to those who have kept this thread going. Many thanks~~ :D)

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way but I had a light idea that maybe MY is asking EJ to be the body guard for his ex so he can have EJ close by him again???

I mean I know it may be a shallow move for him since EJ clearly has feelings for him but... I don't know... There is so much going on in MY life maybe he doesn't know how to figure out his feelings. Out of no where, his ex shows up and he still hasn't come to terms with EJ's confession. I think for him, until he can make up his mind, he wants to still have EJ by his side. I think it's also a way to protect her because the stalker will probably think about hurting her too. From the beginning, MY has been trying to show that he's not too bad of a guy right? So I don't want to write him off as an a**hole yet. kekeke. :D

Just my two cents. kekeke... :D How do you guys think?

Yes, I think so too, that its one of the excuse why he asked her to be JH's bodyguard, but if that is the case, it appears to be that he is being a selfish thinking only what benefits him, its like ok I have two options, if the ex doesn't work out EJ is always be there. I  mean he must have the title of retard, not EJ. He know that EJ got feelings for him, she clearly tell him that. He must be sensitive to her feelings, knowing that EJ like him and will do anything for him to the point of sacrificing herself. I don't know how will the writer works things out in this series.

Better MY will make up will EJ the moment he realize his true feelings with her. Whose up to EJ have a make over and men will droll over her and leave MY's mouth gaping open? hehehehe!

While I agree that MY wants to get close to EJ in a way, there is a more practical reason he wants her to guard JH. At the end of episode 10, after coming out of JH's bedroom, he asks Dir Kim if his schedule can be delayed. Dir Kim says no, it can't. It sounded to me like MY wanted to spend more time with JH at that time but couldn't coz of his prior commitments. Since EJ's boss Jang would be guarding MY anyway, MY wanted to make sure that someone he trusted could watch JH while he was away. EJ is the logical choice.

@omlady

I liked your post very much. Great explanations. Re: the stalker, though, I guess my one hang-up about SY's mom being the prime suspect is this: in one of the earlier episodes (I don't remember if it was ep 2 or ep 3) that one baseball player got poisoned by drinking from MY's drink bottle. How could SY's mom have had access to the bottle? Of course she could have gotten someone in the Red Dreamers' building to plant it, but wouldn't they have shown it by now -- especially since they already revealed the gold digger and the bar boy as willing accomplices? Not to mention they showed that the stalker tried to entice Reporter Go by sending him a picture with MY's eyes scratched out, with the message about JH on the back (ep 10). I suppose there is still a chance that the stalker has an accomplice on the Red Dreamers team or staff, and they haven't shown it yet. In the end, however, they always show the stalker hidden in one room with all the MY pics on the walls, and by killing JH's cat, the stalker proved that he/she can act alone. Also, other than people in the Red Dreamers' staff and team, we also know that the aunt has access to MY's stuff, as she has access to his house, prepares his food, etc. With that logic she could have access to the drink bottle as well. All of that said, though, I'm not ready to throw my hat in the aunt-as-stalker ring. The writers are just doing a really good job at throwing suspicion around her, and the circumstances are just not helping her image.