[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kaeruchan

hello^^ dropping by to share recap for ep 7

http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/recap-wild-romance-episode-7/

sorry because I'm late..this is because school has started and I'll be busier after this >< will try my best to do the recaps~

my friend and I usually start doing the recap during the weekend, so for those who've been so patient, thank you so much!

p/s: love all the theories and gifs! keep them coming~^^

just want to share something that I found from Wild Romance DC Gallery

looks like Lee Siyoung and Jessica actually share the same 'weird' way of holding chopstick ^_^

bSkbu.jpg

LcICa.jpg

cr: DC Gallery Wild Romance

a pic that Jessica left at SNSD's official website

6995905fjw1dpiawcbyy9j.jpg

along with this message

박무열이랑 강종희는 어떻게 될까~요? ^-^

what will happen between park mooyeol and kang jonghee...? ^^

watched epi#7 with subs...

here my take...

1. All MY-EJ scenes were so cute and adorable....when she was crying and he was consoling her......

after that she mentions eberyone is upset DS n Ajumma.....MY asked "and u" ... MY must have some intuition that this girl was worried for him....

2. Most funny scene....indeed the one EJ convincing haters to start the campaign to get MY back but there too the best scene was when EJ introduced herself as "World without whom" n expressions on three guys were like they have seen God in front of them....that was hilarious scene..

3. Robot....trying to kill time by continuing his baseball history class...that was superb...i loved the way everytime he stops saying "thats it" and keeps on going....LOL.....

WR creatives are damn good in turning any serious situations in a entertaining one by such additions....hats off to them....

4. I have to say i love reporter Go in this epi in the scene when he was confronting the waiter boy.

When waiter said that he could not see MY to earn so much money just for a Ball game. And here Go's reply...

have you ever given ur life and ur team's life to a moment,

have u swung ur bats until ur hands bleed

have you had to wash ur face with back of ur hands coz ur hands got blisters.

have u had millions of people laugh n cry because of u alone.

if u had done that then u can also get $5million.

like he was supporting MY for getting so much big amount for playing baseball.....

it was the first scene in WR till date i where i found Go not a bad person. there must be some story for him to hate MY.

later when DS goes to meet him in the stadium Go said to him "Why you  had to go so far to support, if you had to support someone it should be  me"....

i had doubt why he said DS should support him and not MY....is Go is related to DS in some way or other.

did anyone else also observed it....

^ I think it's because DS and reporter Go are somehow in same kind of situation, both love baseball but unable to play it anymore (one because of age and situation, other due to health) That's why reporter Go thought DS would be on his side. Actually after that scene with the waiter in ep7, I came to understand reporter Go a little, how much he loves baseball, he must have suffered. It doesn't justify his wrong doings, but i like that the writer also gives his character some depth.

Guest flora47

just want to share something that I found from Wild Romance DC Gallery

looks like Lee Siyoung and Jessica actually share the same 'weird' way of holding chopstick ^_^

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr: DC Gallery Wild Romance

a pic that Jessica left at SNSD's official website

*quoted image*

along with this message

Thank you amiliyana90!!!

Love all the news about WR

LDW is very tall!didn't really realize

Yes, the 2 girls both hold their chopstick in a strange way.Never seen that before.

Though that it was important to hold properly the chopstick .

i don't really care except maybe when i'm eating with my grandmother ^_^

My answer to Jessica:JH will be badly dumped!!!!!And for a tomboy!!!! :D

Guest flora47

sadhli,PBaddict:i also like the reporter because he is interesting and the actor is really good .

It must have been hard for the writer to find an answer .The waiter said that it was unfair to get 5 millions just because he plays baseball.

And a prosecutor will get much less.

He is right .

But someone who wants to be a prosecutor is not supposed to do it for the money ,it's the contrary.

MOreover,I am sure MY is not playing for the money,it is his passion

I also liked the reporter's answer.It was sincere ,he spoke from his heart

oops, sorry i wrote PBaddict instead of Nomanymore.

Hope you will forgive me Nomanymore

My answer to Jessica:JH will be badly dumped!!!!!And for a tomboy!!!!

lol true. what does she expect? i'm not saying this because EJ/MY are main leads but to me they're perfect for each other. He'd be the one who can accept her physical strength as attractive point lol, EJ is the only girl who can see his real faces and understand to love him no matter what. since she has that DNA inherited in her..

@flora47 it's okay. ^^

Guest PBaddict

@flora47 so I've got into your mind. :D:w00t: nice!!! I also wanted to write about Go anyways, but I guess I've forgotten coz of the shock the ex gave me this week. :/ :)

After what Go did I never thought I would stand to see him again, but his passion and love for baseball overrode his hatred and envy for MY and that is something commendable, plus the scene where he an MY had to make up coz DS requested was so frickin funny that I almost forgave him. I'm sure he will still be prejudiced when he gets scandalous info on MY but he'll surely think twice before jumping conclusions. He can very well become someone in the end who helps our lil team of Sherlock Holmeses (DirKim DA EJ) to get to the bottom of the stalker case, unless it's him... or unless he helps the stalker. :)

Btw, guys, LOVELOVELOVE the gifs, gonna choose 1 soon as signature, keep up the good work!!! ;)

hmmm at first i thought the stalker was JH because DS mentioned she's bipolar? So maybe theres a side of her thats just crazy and wants to ruin MY's baseball career so she can have him all to herself without worrying about baseball? But then she got a letter so now i'm all confused. I'll probably go back to the aunt as being the stalker.

Guest rochinipark

i'm way up 2 date in watchin tis drama.just finished ep8.she confessed.i dunno how he'll take it cos all i get from him is he treats her like one of the guys.the fight they had in Japan,now u dun fight like tat with a girl unless u c her as one of the boys.

but cant wait 2 c how he'll develop the feelings cos thr's no other dramatic transformation 4 LSY to take as her hair is 2 short and only make up wise can be changed.unless her dressing becomes more ladylike.those winter clothes she wears need 2 be more ladylike.

i also enjoy the fact i dun c LDW in suits as i just finished his previous drama Scent of a Woman 2weeks ago.and boy he looks different thr mostly cos he wore suits and bcos it was summer then.

i like tis drama.loved the writer's previous drama Evasive/Mixed Up Investigative Agency and heard great thgs abt Alone in Love.i iove tis drama.

Guest mitchie.2oo8

I forgot to share how much i enjoyed MY & Reporter Go's make up session. So funny! They both felt so awkward LOL!

Hahahaha. Yeah, you're right. Specially when they were asked by Dongsu to do the highschool/elementary-like handshake. It was so awkward. And when Muyeol did the facial expression/ mannerism of Reporter Go. LMAO

This part made me laugh to death. It's a 10-year plan. :lol:

tumblr_lyk179PHaT1qbx93o.gif

tumblr_lyk17uuaPu1qbx93o.gif

tumblr_lyk19c09Zs1qbx93o.gif

tumblr_lyk1bmIRNI1qbx93o.gif

tumblr_lyk1csfhqf1qbx93o.gif

And as requested by Mimi..

tumblr_lyk1hw8n9q1qbx93o.gif

tumblr_lyk1j9KPBa1qbx93o.gif

Guest flora47

Did you notice that 2 persons(YS and the reporter)ask in the same ep why DS is so nice towards MY.

When i think about it ,it is strange.Maybe it is not a coincidence.is it really important for the future ep?

None of the answers was:because he is my friend but it was related to baseball .

Wonder when EJ will find out that her mother came back in her father's life.

She will explode from anger.How will her brother react?

He seemed very young when his mother left.

Maybe he will be on his sister's side because she must have taken care of him .Her father was in a state of stock and looked like a zombi.

Or maybe he missed his mother during all these years.

Guest flora47

There is a great mv with translations in you tube for the last song from Buyl

g.Be prepared:the song is sad

I taped a wrong link ,it is

Sorry for my mistake!!

It's from LoveKpopSubs8

Hi!

I'm newbie here. I like this drama, because it's light and funny. I've started to watch it because of LDW, but now I really like LSY too. :) I really like how they fighting each other. It's cute and fun at the same time. Facial expressions are really daebek. :)

It's interesting to read your theories, I have an own one.

I guess the stalker is KJH or the waiter or they together.

And about Jessica I don't say she is a bad actor, she is not, but I don't think she fits the role. For me she seems to young for the character. When they showed the flashback scene it was a way too weried. 8 years before and she looked like exactly the same as "now"? And "now" she seems to be 22 like her real age. What do you think about it?

I know my English is not the best, sorry for it. :)

^ I think it's because DS and reporter Go are somehow in same kind of situation, both love baseball but unable to play it anymore (one because of age and situation, other due to health) That's why reporter Go thought DS would be on his side. Actually after that scene with the waiter in ep7, I came to understand reporter Go a little, how much he loves baseball, he must have suffered. It doesn't justify his wrong doings, but i like that the writer also gives his character some depth.

yes thats may be the reason go wants DS to take his side.....

but my wild thought abt it....i thought it was DS son who came in front of Go and caused the accident...(i know all of u must be thinking ihv gone mad....but please dont laugh at me)....

@bold...yes u are right.....Go's character has so many layers that we cant get to know his real side just in an epi.....and after each epi i m knowing it bit by bit...

also Go is doing all this just for fun or a revenge..he must have some strong valid reason for doing so and m sure we will get to know it soon....

Did you notice that 2 persons(YS and the reporter)ask in the same ep why DS is so nice towards MY.

When i think about it ,it is strange.Maybe it is not a coincidence.is it really important for the future ep?

None of the answers was:because he is my friend but it was related to baseball .

Flora...might be write want us to keep the doubt on both writer n YS by making them question DSs support for MY....or may be in future DS will give a very apt answer to both of them and too us....that will make his stand n love for MY more clear and understandable....

Wonder when EJ will find out that her mother came back in her father's life.

She will explode from anger.How will her brother react?

He seemed very young when his mother left.

Maybe he will be on his sister's side because she must have taken care of him .Her father was in a state of stock and looked like a zombi.

Or maybe he missed his mother during all these years.

I found EJ a bit happy for his father as he got a new love in life and that gave her a hope that somehow MY will also move on in his life forgetting JH...

but if the lady is her mother only then she will lose her hope that a person can love second time also (remember the scene when her father was going to meet the girl...EJ wished him and said something to herself that that will give her some hope also....cant remember the exact lines...but something similar)...and in this way she will leave the hope that MY can move on...

other than that her usual reaction will be as u mentioned...she will explode in anger.....

Guest hitgirl

I just came across this quote from Johnny Depp and thought it'd be useful when MY realizes his feelings for EJ "If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn’t have fallen for the second." LOL I'm so random