[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Thanks areu1510 for the preview link n flora for helping us make sense of the dialogues.

also this is first time in a Kdrama that m so attach to any female lead coz she reminds me of myself....not at all girly just try to be her ownself...ir-respective of wt other have to say and so childish.....i dont want to see her cry and then flood my house while crying.....

just wish writer wont destroy ur n my hopes....

Your excitement over the preview is like a fever. I have also caught it. But wow, that hug was really HOT and marks the first step in their romantic relationship though our Mu Yeol might realize it only later. For me, this hug marks the point where he acknowledges his dependence on her or his need for her. And I don't think that hug is something he will give to a male buddy, right? Not in this way, definitely! :) Thanks dear for the totally hugworthy GIF.

In the scene with Sica's character, Mu Yeol looked troubled to me rather than surprised or happy. And with her bipolar disorder, I hope her character is not the typical second female lead. Hope her character too adds to the drama in a meaningful way, as in don't create the typical cliched situations b/w our couple.

I would hate it if MY would make Eun Jae suffer needlessly. I mean I can understand it if he too is confused but treats her like a best friend. But plz don't push her away n all. I also hope Eun Jae fights for and with her man and does not retreat to a corner all weepy.

I love Eun Jae. It has been a while since I too enjoyed a female romcom character like this. She is so unabashed in expressing herself n knows when to step in n help MY n when to bicker with him.

I can understand Nomanymore's apprehensions. I haven't watched CH, so didn't know all this happened. It is kind of unavoidable, I guess, in the k-industry since idols have such huge fan following. But from what I have seen, I don't think the writers will go out of their way to do anything useless. I am all optimistic now, hope nothing happens to ruin it for me.

For now,  I really hope what LSY said happens. “Jessica and I are not just competing against each other. We love the same man so we can share our feelings and that will make the series more enjoyable.” Would love it if both their characters can become friends in the end. Also don't want Mu Yeol to do something unforgivable to hurt Eun Jae. I have dropped many k-dramas when I felt the hero had become too overbearing or too cold towards the heroine. Hope WR doesn't do that. MY is also an interesting character and the problem with such cliched romantic development  is that characterisation suffers for both the leads. In my case, I start hating the guy and also lose respect for the girl who keeps on clinging to this undeserving guy.  :angry:

So far, so good and the Preview is quite an appetizer. By this time, tomorrow, we will know! Yay! :)

Made two gifs of our cutie pie Eunjae. :D

*quoted image* *quoted image*

That was CUTE CUTE CUTE.  Also have a crush on your profile pic. :wub:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flora47

So,the reporter knew the truth.He doesn't deserve to be published!!

And he doesn't seem remorseful when he is attacked by DS

I wanted to like him but it will be hard

Is is a coincidence that the waiter said her name and suddenly she comes back?

And if it is not,how did the stalker know about her return?

hi mimi26!

for me,it does make sense if MY and his ex start all over again.We saw how much MY was nostalgic and he kept her ring on him all this time.I LOVE EJ but if the story needs it , i will not complain

@mimi......i m happy to get this fever and i'll happier to get more such contagious addiction if its related to WR/MY/EJ......

and u said it right I dont want to EJ get hurt in ANY case wtever MY has to do just to deal with his past love/ex...but if says/does anything harsh to EJ he is finished....

also replied to ur PM...

@flora......i'll be happy if they start all over again and during that time he comes to know difference between his feeling for his ex then and now....and his feelings for EJ now.....

if this is not going to happen i dont wanna them to start again....

regarding reporter.....i m too sad that his character his taking this turn...from the start i had expectation from him to reveal everything abt MY in a positive way as he is the only one who knows every bit of the story abt MY...and he can be the person to save MY from all such embarrassments in future but not sure why his character is like that......

i m still have some tiny hopes from him that he will be a good guy in the supporting MY in fighting *fingers crossed*

So,the reporter knew the truth.He doesn't deserve to be published!!

And he doesn't seem remorseful when he is attacked by DS

I wanted to like him but it will be hard

Is is a coincidence that the waiter said her name and suddenly she comes back?

And if it is not,how did the stalker know about her return?

hi mimi26!

for me,it does make sense if MY and his ex start all over again.We saw how much MY was nostalgic and he kept her ring on him all this time.I LOVE EJ but if the story needs it , i will not complain

This reporter is just a terrible man then. He sure is a manipulator and knows how to twist the truth.

For me, I hate needless suffering. I do understand if such a thing happens like u said, but the problem is in most cases, the girl becomes a weepy mess and her characterisation suffers badly. I hope EJstays strong n faces it with courage if that happens. Even if they use that cliche, I hope they will bring some freshness to it. For now, I have my trust in the WR writers.

Yes, the ring does show he still has strong residual feelings and EJ is smart enough to understand he might feel that way. I was feeling so excited before, now thinking of all that is coming, I am feeling slightly troubled as well. All I ask for is let me not lose sympathy for any of the characters. Whatever they do, their actions should make sense.That way I loved Coffee Prince and SKKS.

thanks for the preview! My mind is set that after I came to work there's gonna be preview, and viola!!! it here!!! gosh I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode. Like everyone said I'm a little bit confuse about the hug thing, for me I feel that they have long way to go to build their relationship, but at least EJ was starting to be on his side, remember what  her brother said that she change a lot, that she doesn't curse him anymore, and the funniest part is her feminine side is showing up.....but MY is still living in the past, because he is still holding with that ring. It came to my mind the MY GIRL, that he still love his ex, that after meeting her up, he still realize that he still have feelings with with ex so they got back together. I feel that it will happen again in this story....but one thing for sure that MY will fall for EJ but he still needs to sort out his feelings especially now that the ex will appear and they will recollect all the good time they have together before, and that is 100% sure. Well in my opinon I want EJ and MY to seperate for a while so they realize that how important are they for each other.:rolleyes:

thanks for the preview! My mind is set that after I came to work there's gonna be preview, and viola!!! it here!!! gosh I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode. Like everyone said I'm a little bit confuse about the hug thing, for me I feel that they have long way to go to build their relationship, but at least EJ was starting to be on his side, remember what  her brother said that she change a lot, that she doesn't curse him anymore, and the funniest part is her feminine side is showing up.....but MY is still living in the past, because he is still holding with that ring. It came to my mind the MY GIRL, that he still love his ex, that after meeting her up, he still realize that he still have feelings with with ex so they got back together. I feel that it will happen again in this story....but one thing for sure that MY will fall for EJ but he still needs to sort out his feelings especially now that the ex will appear and they will recollect all the good time they have together before, and that is 100% sure. Well in my opinon I want EJ and MY to seperate for a while so they realize that how important are they for each other.:rolleyes:

@bold....ur last line is just BANG on........thats perfect for both of them to sort out their feelings for each other and realize importance of each other..

but that separation should not be till epi#13- 14.....no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i want it to be lil short just for one epi.........but then i dont know how story will progress from there onwards.....

@bold....ur last line is just BANG on........thats perfect for both of them to sort out their feelings for each other and realize importance of each other..

but that separation should not be till epi#13- 14.....no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i want it to be lil short just for one epi.........but then i dont know how story will progress from there onwards.....

Agree with both of you. The separation, if it happens, should add to the story. But since the stalker plot is also going on, I am sure the writers will do it in a different way. Our stalker story should also keep on exciting us, right?

Btw, if MY still can't let go of his ex-love, she must be also memorable, right? And perhaps, crazy like him? LOL

tumblr_lyb0za3rqR1r0jxwqo1_500.giftumblr_lyb0za3rqR1r0jxwqo2_500.gif

cre:yourfutureblank, WR tumblr

And hope we get more scenes like this:

tumblr_ly7nhaKNTY1r1bvoxo1_250.giftumblr_ly7nhaKNTY1r1bvoxo2_250.giftumblr_ly7nhaKNTY1r1bvoxo3_250.giftumblr_ly7nhaKNTY1r1bvoxo4_250.giftumblr_ly7nhaKNTY1r1bvoxo5_250.giftumblr_ly7nhaKNTY1r1bvoxo6_250.gif

tumblr_ly6a6azIb71r1bvoxo1_250.giftumblr_ly6a6azIb71r1bvoxo2_250.giftumblr_ly6a6azIb71r1bvoxo3_250.giftumblr_ly6a6azIb71r1bvoxo4_250.gif

cre:amatteroftiming, WR tumblr

Agree with both of you. The separation, if it happens, should add to the story. But since the stalker plot is also going on, I am sure the writers will do it in a different way. Our stalker story should also keep on exciting us, right?

@bold...thats true mim.....stalker story should be exciting enough but MY - EJ should not be sidelined...thats all my concern is....

my Adorable Wild Couple should have their fare chances to lead their love story.....other than just  solving the puzzle of the stalker

Guest noopie_1

OMG, watched the preview for ep 7! FAINT FAINT esp at the last part, where mu yeol gives a back hug and said thank you. KYAAAAA!!!!!

I hope when MY's EX appear, he won't neglect / ignore Eun Jae.

I think MY still doesn't his feelings towards EJ. Maybe he is mistaken their relationship like brother to brother. Coz MY is very comfortable with EJ, I remember the part when MY touched EJ's butt. EJ felt so embarrassed... ^^

Anyway know how long jessica will appear in Wild Romance? Is it up to the end?

Guest PBaddict

Like many of you here I am also worried for EunJae and I don't want to see her suffer. The appearance of the ex might make her deny her feelings for our bad boy but as the anti-fan is still around and it is obvious she wants to protect him she will have to stay by his side (drowning in denial, jelousy and determination for her work of course) until they catch the bastard. I feel like the stalker and his attacks against MY will probably be in the center every episode and I'm okay with that but I want as many sweet, cute, fun, heart-throbbing scenes with EunJae-MY and ManagerKim-Dong Ah as we got so far. I'm still bursting out in laughter seeing your gifs mimi26 about the night MY spent at EunJae's house. I would have reacted the same way as DongAh. (when she told him that being naked is a great idea! w00t.gif ) tumblr_ly6a6azIb71r1bvoxo3_250.gif

I just hope they won't use the most annoying cliché of all times: Even though I love you I let you go because I'm afraid you will get hurt because of me...

Edit: Back to that sweet hug from the preview: MY seems like a runaway or rather abandoned little boy (obviously his parents are at fault for that), he doesn't trust people easily and doesn't have many friends. EunJae managed to get close to him, and he might not see her as a woman yet but his care and concern is obvious. EunJae probably caught a cold while looking for him or watching him practice (like before) and MY wants to help her get better and that is good enough for me... he is concerned about her and he is thankful that she came after him (proving that she believes in him), she became one of those few people he can count on. I cannot wait to see what hardships and hilarious moments they go through this week. Wild Couple all the way, I want a strong male and female lead till the end... I hope they won't make any of them despicable or pitiful.

This drama is just so funny ^^ I'm a newbie in terms of kdramas but i can say that my favorite genre is romantic comedy. Its always over the op funny with a lot of likeable characters but it also have a more deep plot ^^

This time, as also in Protect The Boss, i cant decide each girl i like more, EJ or DA? hahaha

Guest PBaddict

I am still in WR dreamland....dreaming abt tomorrow and nothing else...

@PBAddict.......ur last line is what is the theme of all the Kdramas...and i dont want to see it here....hope writes get some better Idea for MY to deal with this dilemma......

Sorry I edited my comment so it's about this line, right?

I just hope they won't use the most annoying cliché of all times: Even though I love you I let you go because I'm afraid you will get hurt because of me...

I know... I hope it won't be like this in WR.

well thanks for agreeing with me sadhli and mimi26, about the separation thing, yeah maybe one episode will do, but to tell you all honestly MY has some issues just like what PBaddict said about his family, and maybe out of depression MY got pressured that's why he was acting a little bit crazy, I still can't forgive what he has done to EJ at Japan, forgodsake! EJ is still a girl and he has no right or what so ever hit and strangle her on the neck! I admit EJ got over board of her suspicion, but attacking her is way out a man with breeding, especially that he comes for a rich family that teaches basic manners!

MY still has a lot to prove to EJ how he regret hitting her especially that she saved his life many times already. So I hope and pray that the writer will have something on his sleeves to give us. But from what I can see at least MY is opening up a little bit to EJ, actually before I pray as well that MY will fall first with EJ, but from what I can see its the other way around. Anyhow I'm excited for tomorrow's episode of what the character can offer us.

just a question for everyone here.How u gonna react if u'll be in same situation as EJ. wt wil be ur reaction if someone, for whom u got attracted, wil be in so much close proximity ir-respective of the feelings.Its just for fun to kil the time til wednesday arrives.

@bold...thats true mim.....stalker story should be exciting enough but MY - EJ should not be sidelined...thats all my concern is....

my Adorable Wild Couple should have their fare chances to lead their love story.....other than just  solving the puzzle of the stalker

So true! The character and emotional development of the OTP should be given priority and ample of screen time than the "stalker" issue. I really hope that the appearance of the ex will be a tool in order for the OTP to realize their true feelings for each other.

Anyway, I am also highly anticipating what EPIC BETRAYAL they will have for us this week.. Can't imagine the face of daddy and brother if ever they see EJ depending MY against the anti! :wub::wub:

@gabjumz

thanx 4 agreeing with me. And yes thats all i want OTP should hv their time to develop feelings for each other, to make us fall for them after every scene of them together.All other plots should be a support for them to build up their bond rather then to eat up their time

@elfogadunk yea I know, he doesn't have that intention, but being oblivious about EJ's feeling, him doing all that will just confuse and hurt her even more when his ex appears. He still has some sort of feeling for his ex. Read some comments from Jessica's fans and it kinda upset me how they don't see further than their bias. oh well.. I hope WR won't become like CHouse, because of those fans debate it somehow ruined my enjoyment, the otp was so beautiful, they deserved their happy ending. Sorry, off topic ^^, Anyway, WR writer better not ruin it for me, EJ is too precious, please don't change her character into some 'weak' female lead! be strong EJ! MY get your mind straight or I'll kick your richard simmons!

as a fan of Jessica, I myself also kinda sad that some of my "friends" definitely going to watch this drama just for jessica since I've been follow the progress of this drama since before they even announce that Jessica is going to be in this drama :(

watching the 1st episode, people that didnt watch this drama from the beginning definitely missing out a lot of things. it just so funny that i just have to keep continue watching it :lol:

I love reading all the theories from you guys :D

totally cant wait for this to unsolve but for me, MY's aunt definitely left quite an impression to me on this stalking stuff.

watching the preview, finally MY and EJ have further progress... and now it's a hug :wub:

indeed MY sorta think that he can only depend on EJ now as people are pushing him in the corner because of the controversy.

i think the waiter boy give the card that he received to that reporter that make the reporter to confront DS and ask abt JongHee.

this look like the card from the preview

xcbyk.jpg

cr: imwhywhy @twitter

seems like the stalker definitely using MY's past to push him down... somehow this stalker definitely make me rage sometimes... fury.gif

for Jessica's character, i kinda hope that her character not the typical kinda ex character... sorta the character that make me going to pull my own hair :lol: (just hoping tho XD)

i kinda wish her character, a character that will be fun to watch. a character that can get along with EJ later... I just hope... I'm anticipate for her character too though ^_^

all be answered tonight... yay!!! cant wait for it!!! :)