Who doesn't like this car? =P

Guest HermioneHero

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest TehEnthusiast89

I personally don't like Lambos just because of their flamboyance style. For me, a BMW M3 or little sturdy Miata suits me just fine. 

agreed

lambos are fine, but i prefer FR/FMR body styles over RMR/MR ones.

Guest Laxntiga

I like Ferrari's too, but I don't know... something about a yellow lambo just to beat on sitting in my drive way..... a man can dream.

Guest bnz38

It's a sick car but painted rims are a bit too much. Looks too ricer with that. Otherwise, I don't mind orange bodywork

• 1 month later...
Guest penguillama

sick car, not a fan of the color though. I'd love to see a girl like you drive one of those things, all the people I've seen were ghetto as hell (haha drug money?)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ktopia

I practically love all supercars, with my preference being Porsche.  The Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera in that photo is gorgeous, there is so much theatre to that car when driving one!  BTW that orange complements the car completely.  Nice pic and cute girl!  :phew:

Guest Angel1430267648

Omg I love your shoes! Oh sorry, we're looking at the car. Yeah the color isn't my cup of tea. White, pearly white!!! o0o0o0oo

• 2 months later...

waste of money, nissan GT-R beats it around the track and is far more affordable. if you get a sports car u get it for preformance right? so how come u pay more for less?
people who buy sports cars for looks are around too, but as people see your driving skill is not matching with your car, u will have less respect from people who actually like cars.
you can modify many cars under 50 grand to be faster than this car. and if your talking about mountain pass racing, the lighter 20 grand cars with heavy suspension modification can beat this car easily due to the weight difference. assuming the mountains have tight turns.

• 2 weeks later...

ajlee613 said: waste of money, nissan GT-R beats it around the track and is far more affordable. if you get a sports car u get it for preformance right? so how come u pay more for less?
people who buy sports cars for looks are around too, but as people see your driving skill is not matching with your car, u will have less respect from people who actually like cars.
you can modify many cars under 50 grand to be faster than this car. and if your talking about mountain pass racing, the lighter 20 grand cars with heavy suspension modification can beat this car easily due to the weight difference. assuming the mountains have tight turns.

Archived