[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest seoulology

Great drama so far and the ratings are no joke either, which are shooting up week after week. Hopefully his success streak continues! I'm in love w/ the cast and such an interesting story.

Guest knightkiss

I stayed away from posting here (and get addicted to any new news haha) but I can't stop myself anymore and just had to read! Hahaha

I must say that the childhood parts were one of the best I've seen in any saguek drama I've watched and I applaud the child actors for a job well done. Now that the adult cast is here I really don't know where the story will go and I'm super excited!

Guest puddingkancho

cr:kpopfever.com

omo! I need the vid clip of this show ^_^

thanks in advance if anyone can share it with us :)

Minho reaction is totally funny. he kinda like disappointed cause seeing Yoojung is much more close with Jingu :lol:

this kinda remind me of how he already prefer/like yoojung more than shin ae from that Taxi show back in 2010 when they shooting for the revolt of gumiho... after all Yoojung is his first on-screen 키스 뽀뽀 (ppo-ppo) scene partner lol :D

if anyone want to watch the Taxi show [Kim Yoojung & Lee Minho]

현장토크쇼 택시(민호,유정).E153.100819-1.avi

현장토크쇼 택시(민호,유정).E153.100819-2.avi

Here you go :

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NTMjuXC6hp0

^^ This was yesterday's MBC special on the Moon that Embraces the Sun :P

Here you go :

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NTMjuXC6hp0

^^ This was yesterday's MBC special on the Moon that Embraces the Sun :P

Thank you so much for sharing this ^_^

wow it's nice they have updated the character map. they did a good job in finding the child actors with the adult actors as they really share some similarities between them :D

wah can't wait for ep7. the preview is so late >_<

Guest flowerboyramyunshop_FB

*quoted image* I saw that too! What the...why is there a heart from Prince Myung to Yeom? I think someone at MBC messed up. *quoted image*

AWESOME new pics of Lee Min Ho (not the Boys over Flowers one) at Couch Kimchi - 

http://couchkimchi.w...or-yonhap-news/

Funny, what angle would that be haha. Maybe since it was fan made and the MBC just let it uploaded.

Speaking of lee min ho  (common, consider changing your name, pallii)

Photo BTS :

405249_174259132680159_152170751555664_234841_1292589251_n.jpg

remaining photos HERE :sweatingbullets:(sorry there are ten of them so to avoid flooding of photos, kkk)

Young version of Bo Kyung as a queen, she posted on her cyworld:

404726_174260756013330_152170751555664_234845_1493553942_n.jpg

400183_174260846013321_152170751555664_234846_423324397_n.jpg

Funny, what angle would that be haha. Maybe since it was fan made and the MBC just let it uploaded.

Speaking of lee min ho  (common, consider changing your name, pallii)

Photo BTS :

*quoted image*

sorry for cut your post. actually this matter has been ask to him whether he's considering to change his name then he answered it's the name that his parents have given him and he have live with it for 19 years and he want to be known as an actor with the name that his parents have given to him. i think it's fine tho but then who knows he'll eventually change his mind... who knows... ^_^

Seo Ji Hee & Yoon Seung Ah Beautifulness 100% Looks Alike

The resemblance in the beautifulness of the adult and child actresses for the character of Seol in The Moon that Embraces the Sun, Yoon Seung Ah and Seo Ji Hee, is attracting the attention of netizens.

Adult actors officially debuted on the episode 6 broadcast on January 19th, 2012. The young actress Seo Ji Hee who exists beside Yeon Woo like a shadow was replaced by Yoon Seung Ah, and a lot of attention has been focused on their appearance. Before the TV series is broadcast, the resemblance in appearance between young actress Seo Ji Hee and adult actress Yoon Seung Ah has become a hot topic.

After the photos of adult actors were made public, netizens said, “The facial features are very beautiful,” “The popularity of Seo Ji Hee increased very fast!” “Very surprised, but Seo Ji Hee is more beautiful,” “Looking forward to better acting,” and so on.

sunnmoon-seo-ji-hee-yoon-seung-ah-resemble.jpg

After the last episode of child actors was aired, Seo Ji Hee said, “Very appreciate the love of everybody, I will work harder to become an actress,” and she sent a Lunar New Year greeting, “Wish everybody Happy New Year!”

Besides, Seo Ji Hee played the role of niece of Hyun Bin in 2005 MBC drama My Lovely Sam Soon, attracting audience attention.

via xSportsNews

cr: Asian-Drama.org

A New Year greet from Yeo Jingu and Kim Yoojung with heart :wub:

CaGGZ.jpg

whoa!!! kim yoo jung had her first kissing scene with lee min ho?!?!?!?  *quoted image*  poor yeo jin goo *quoted image*  watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQMr4iolvUk&feature=related

and aren't they sweet??????  *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrQDd_8nIxE&feature=related

Awww...so sweet. So she was 12 and he was 18 in that movie. (I heard it was terrifying) Thanks for these clips! 

Guest puddingkancho

*quoted image* I saw that too! What the...why is there a heart from Prince Myung to Yeom? I think someone at MBC messed up. *quoted image*

AWESOME new pics of Lee Min Ho (not the Boys over Flowers one) at Couch Kimchi - 

http://couchkimchi.w...or-yonhap-news/

ahh i'm guessing it's cos it's the SKKS writers again... gonna try to recreate the bromance they had there :D 

and..

I"M NOT COMPLAINING! blush.gifwub.gif 

then at least everyone's happy... yangmyung gets heo yeom as eternal bros, hwon gets yeonwoo and bokyung.. well maybe she can develop a lovely sisterhood with Seol. HAHAHHA 

Wed/Thurs can't get here faster. I marathoned the first 6 episodes over the weekend. This drama is very addictive--young actors with superb chemistry and star-crossed first love. I cried until even my lower lids were swollen in episode 5. The story has been predictable so far, but I enjoyed every moment. Can't wait to see the first interactions between Hwon and Yeon-Woo/Wol when they meet again.

I wonder if lovesickness is causing Hwon's health problems? It seems that in the book that

Hwon miraculously feels healthy after Wol stays by his bedside. Like he physically cannot live without her because they have a mystical connection.

I would not be surprised with all the moon-sun-fate allegories involved.

That aside, I have to mention that although I sympathize with Yang Myeong's "fate" to be in the shadows, I find his proprietary attitude regarding Yeon-Woo disturbing. I'm sorry for his heartbreak, but she's not "his woman", and does not belong to him simply because he's had to make sacrifices for Hwon. If only his outbursts of anger towards Hwon in episode 6 were because he was angry at himself for his own uselessness. I mean, Yang Myeong didn't really have a right to be angry at Hwon when he was the one who ran away to escape his troubles. His actions are understandable, but it looks like the brothers might not reconcile anytime soon. I personally think it would be more interesting if the drama does that sooner, and other conflicts get developed.

Guest deboobs

i want more wool, seol and janshil scenes.... the three of them should be called "the three epic shamanic princesses" with master nokyoung...

i just wish to have a spin-off story all about these three... jan shil's is so cute!

Guest waverly_xiong

i want more wool, seol and janshil scenes.... the three of them should be called "the three epic shamanic princesses" with master nokyoung...

i just wish to have a spin-off story all about these three... jan shil's is so cute!

I second that!!! We are all aware with what's happening with the rest of the characters except for those three. Hoping that the episodes for this coming Wednesday and Thursday will focus a little more on them.