[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest hiitsme

My friend Bambiina!!!!...where are you???? because of you i see princess MW with a new POV....and it's because i read your post which mentioned about 'that word'..in bahasa malaysia!

Because this word is familiar  in my country too and you absolutely right and i understand what it means. I'm laugh when i read your post..never imagine someone will mentioned it at Soompi :rolleyes: .

Haish.. Very very sick people here. Tsk tsk tsk. Don't you guys have anything else to do ? Some real life perhaps? Life that include studying, working, talking to actual people, loving actual people, kissing actual people? Losers!

Suddenly a pillow landed on my head while typing. And somebody take over. And typed.

Ya! Look who's talking. Don't go around saying people are sick when you yourself repeating the same freaking kissing scenes for 17364327654 times! You are twice as sick as them! Now go to sleep.

Message to husband :: BooHOO!! Like I care?! I love this sickness and I'm not sleeping! K bye!

P/s :: Keep writing my dear peeps. I need this at least for the next 1-2 months

'azuwaza163' *hugsss* ... keep writing, too pleaaase ... we miss your chatter :wub:

i read article somewhere (.... sorrry totally forgot :unsure: ) about Kim Min Seo (Bo Kyung) complaints to Hwon :D ... because when Yang Myung died, he hugs him ... but when Bo Kyung died, he hugs Yeon Woo ... *hahaha* so funny ..

*haiiiisssssh* :wacko: that DVD cut sooo expensiiive *sob-sob* ... but i waaaannnnt :sweatingbullets:

this last few days ... so many articles about KSH & HGI ... tsk .. tsk ... tsk ... even mags reporter got the "TMTETS bug" :P

and many netizens in awe of HGI beauty (.. no make up & casual clothes but still glowing ..) so .. just like you said gabjumz, KSH didnt need to act very hard when acting smitten ... it comes naturally ;)

Han Ga In stuns the crowd at ‘Architecture' theater

Source : kpopfever

Bambiina ... sooo agree with you on YW lines ... i think we have to give standing ovation to writer-nim and novel author *clap-clap* :lol:

Guest toho81

'azuwaza163' *hugsss* ... keep writing, too pleaaase ... we miss your chatter :wub:

i read article somewhere (.... sorrry totally forgot :unsure: ) about Kim Min Seo (Bo Kyung) complaints to Hwon :D ... because when Yang Myung died, he hugs him ... but when Bo Kyung died, he hugs Yeon Woo ... *hahaha* so funny ..

*haiiiisssssh* :wacko: that DVD cut sooo expensiiive *sob-sob* ... but i waaaannnnt :sweatingbullets:

this last few days ... so many articles about KSH & HGI ... tsk .. tsk ... tsk ... even mags reporter got the "TMTETS bug" :P

and many netizens in awe of HGI beauty (.. no make up & casual clothes but still glowing ..) so .. just like you said gabjumz, KSH didnt need to act very hard when acting smitten ... it comes naturally ;)

Han Ga In stuns the crowd at ‘Architecture' theater

Source : kpopfever

Bambiina ... sooo agree with you on YW lines ... i think we have to give standing ovation to writer-nim and novel author *clap-clap* :lol:

Haha u made my day. Is Bo Kyung jealous of Yeon Woo or Yang Myung??? LOL, I also just heard Jung Il Woo and Kim Soo Hyung won the most wanted male couple....LOL. Bromance going on strong!

Guest hay_lin14

whoot! i recently finished this drama, and what can i say, it was awesome, hehehe, i can't get over with this drama, i watch it from time to time.:)

i love the youngsters that played Lee Hwon, Yeon Woo, Yang Myung, Yeom and Woon, i love them so much and also their adult counterpart, it's just i love King Lee Hwon much, hehehe, Kim Soo-Hyun escalate from a newbie to a fine actor, he acted very well in Sun/Moon very much.:)

i like the story, it's not too deep and not too shallow, just fine, i love the love story of King Lee Hwon and Yeon Woo, his undying love towards the girl, i even wished that can i be Yeon Woo so that i can have a Lee Hwon that loves me so much, hehehe.:)

over all, congratulations to the cast and crew, it's not easy to be a national drama.:)

Yah I also thought Mickys hat is taller, someone I know said maybe Yoochuns dynasty is just poor......don't kill me don't kill me. I'm currently making myself watch n rewatch tvxq stuff to get my mind away from sun n moon lol. I can't Compare Micky and Hwon. Micky is a scholar type n Hwon is a true king.......I'm sorry Yoochun....cries..,.ive been a tvxq5 fan since 2006, I'm sorry, but it's sbs ugly clothes n palace fault lol......don't kill me don't kill me.

I agree with u on Favorite YW lines. I didn't faint seeing JIW but I was super hyper

the bold part is soooooooooooooooo true.. hahahahha...

I am a new DBSK (yuno, changmin, jae joong, junsu, micky) fan (very recent - 2010?), You are obviously a traitor hahahaha.

Seriously - I can never say any "bad" stuff about Micky or any of DBSK baby

Anyway When I saw the hot iron stamp (red hot), I tot Oh no - are they going to stamp that on YW face? Oh NOoooooo, that could affect Hwon love (^_^ hehehe... me bad, me consider Hwon superficial, hahahah). Thank god they stamp on a piece of leather and stitched onto her moldy hanbok. I was sooooooooooooooo relief when I saw the leather strip go ppsssstt pssssstttt (when in contact with the hot iron stamp), I was so relief it was not YW forehead!!!. (I was being overly dramatic, I don't think we will ever see that happen in KDrama - at least not to the female lead)

My friend Bambiina!!!!...where are you???? because of you i see princess MW with a new POV....and it's because i read your post which mentioned about 'that word'..in bahasa malaysia!

Because this word is familiar  in my country too and you absolutely right and i understand what it means. I'm laugh when i read your post..never imagine someone will mentioned it at Soompi :rolleyes: .

My friend hiitsme, I am in M'sia.... do you mean "Gatal"? kekekekekkeke... MW is soooooooooooo "gatal" right? I can tolerate the other baddie in TMTETS but not her... <_< Thinking about her can make my blood go upstair (blood rush to the head, stresssss)

Too bad those that don't understand this word can't share the laughter :lol:.... I can't find the most suitable word in english to describe "Gatal" - direct translation is itchy (but itchy is a verb? and Gatal here mean a character - beach - nope not the right word - isk isk isk excuse my poor vocab).

I lost count how many time I repeated the kissing scenes.... million maybe - everyday for for the past 3 weeks. My most fav - eps 17. Kekekeke I love the part when Hwon was restless, he can't keep still with YW just behind the thin wall (paper to be exact). He can't "work" (if your consider reading scroll as work). The pout - I feel like kissing those lips.. :vicx:

When he said - How hard he has to control himself, he must exercise, absolutely must exercise to control his 'urge', I can't contain myself and always burst out laughing. His exaggerate angry tone is so so cute .... :wub:

And his seductive glance, seductive smile melts me (when he grab HS hands and tried to warm HS hands with his chest... kekekekkeek I wish they were my hands).

Oh - I have to stop... my post getting to 18SX ...

pervert mode :ON:

bye - I need to cool off

Yah I also thought Mickys hat is taller, someone I know said maybe Yoochuns dynasty is just poor......don't kill me don't kill me. I'm currently making myself watch n rewatch tvxq stuff to get my mind away from sun n moon lol. I can't Compare Micky and Hwon. Micky is a scholar type n Hwon is a true king.......I'm sorry Yoochun....cries..,.ive been a tvxq5 fan since 2006, I'm sorry, but it's sbs ugly clothes n palace fault lol......don't kill me don't kill me.

I agree with u on Favorite YW lines. I didn't faint seeing JIW but I was super hyper

Toho.... Let me do this once again..... Bwahahahahahahahahahahahzhahaha.......

Don't ask me why i " crying " out loud...

Guest toho81

the bold part is soooooooooooooooo true.. hahahahha...

I am a new DBSK (yuno, changmin, jae joong, junsu, micky) fan (very recent - 2010?), You are obviously a traitor hahahaha.

Seriously - I can never say any "bad" stuff about Micky or any of DBSK baby

Anyway When I saw the hot iron stamp (red hot), I tot Oh no - are they going to stamp that on YW face? Oh NOoooooo, that could affect Hwon love (^_^ hehehe... me bad, me consider Hwon superficial, hahahah). Thank god they stamp on a piece of leather and stitched onto her moldy hanbok. I was sooooooooooooooo relief when I saw the leather strip go ppsssstt pssssstttt (when in contact with the hot iron stamp), I was so relief it was not YW forehead!!!. (I was being overly dramatic, I don't think we will ever see that happen in KDrama - at least not to the female lead)

My friend hiitsme, I am in M'sia.... do you mean "Gatal"? kekekekekkeke... MW is soooooooooooo "gatal" right? I can tolerate the other baddie in TMTETS but not her... <_< Thinking about her can make my blood go upstair (blood rush to the head, stresssss)

Too bad those that don't understand this word can't share the laughter :lol:.... I can't find the most suitable word in english to describe "Gatal" - direct translation is itchy (but itchy is a verb? and Gatal here mean a character - beach - nope not the right word - isk isk isk excuse my poor vocab).

I lost count how many time I repeated the kissing scenes.... million maybe - everyday for for the past 3 weeks. My most fav - eps 17. Kekekeke I love the part when Hwon was restless, he can't keep still with YW just behind the thin wall (paper to be exact). He can't "work" (if your consider reading scroll as work). The pout - I feel like kissing those lips.. :vicx:

When he said - How hard he has to control himself, he must exercise, absolutely must exercise to control his 'urge', I can't contain myself and always burst out laughing. His exaggerate angry tone is so so cute .... :wub:

And his seductive glance, seductive smile melts me (when he grab HS hands and tried to warm HS hands with his chest... kekekekkeek I wish they were my hands).

bye - I need to cool off

I am shameful about my status as a tvxq5 fan LOL. I am yelling at myself. My TMETS syndrome has turned me into a bad tvxq5 fan LOL, I need to go watch tvxq stuff to calm my nerves instead of rewatching TMTES over over and over again 50x a day. Maybe when Jung Il Woo leaves my city then I feel better LOL. But on a more serious note, I was really impressed at how Jung Il Woo went to visit a Christian Charity Mission on his own here in NYC. Not too many stars take time from their vacation to do charity work. I am proud of our Yang Myung Gun!

Toho.... Let me do this once again..... Bwahahahahahahahahahahahzhahaha.......

Don't ask me why i " crying " out loud...

All I can say is shame on the fashion department at SBS

@bambiina sorry wanted to add that's y I can't picture Hwon as a scholar cuz Hwon is a King type and Yoochun is scholar type. they are where they belong this way LOL

I am shameful about my status as a tvxq5 fan LOL. I am yelling at myself. My TMETS syndrome has turned me into a bad tvxq5 fan LOL, I need to go watch tvxq stuff to calm my nerves instead of rewatching TMTES over over and over again 50x a day. Maybe when Jung Il Woo leaves my city then I feel better LOL. But on a more serious note, I was really impressed at how Jung Il Woo went to visit a Christian Charity Mission on his own here in NYC. Not too many stars take time from their vacation to do charity work. I am proud of our Yang Myung Gun!

@bambiina sorry wanted to add that's y I can't picture Hwon as a scholar cuz Hwon is a King type and Yoochun is scholar type. they are where they belong this way LOL

If i can add about Hwon... He don't need to open his robe just to show his sexyness... Hwon in red dress is extremely HOT.... Rrrrrrrrrr......

Guest hiitsme

My friend hiitsme, I am in M'sia.... do you mean "Gatal"? kekekekekkeke... MW is soooooooooooo "gatal" right? I can tolerate the other baddie in TMTETS but not her...  dry.gif  Thinking about her can make my blood go upstair (blood rush to the head, stresssss)

I lost count how many time I repeated the kissing scenes.... million maybe - everyday for for the past 3 weeks. My most fav - eps 17. Kekekeke I love the part when Hwon was restless, he can't keep still with YW just behind the thin wall (paper to be exact). He can't "work" (if your consider reading scroll as work). The pout - I feel like kissing those lips..  :vicx:

When he said - How hard he has to control himself, he must exercise, absolutely must exercise to control his 'urge', I can't contain myself and always burst out laughing. His exaggerate angry tone is so so cute ....  :wub:

bye - I need to cool off

First and foremost - I would like to dedicate this collage to all my pervert frens in this thread.

:wiping saliva: drip....drip...drip

Ahh... no need lunch... this is enuff... yummy

collagemoon1.jpg

Shame on you... kekekeke but to me With embroidery robe or plain robe or just in his undies (well the one he wore in the bathtub considered his undies?? right?) .... Hwon still hot!!!!! .... the costumes don't effect me that much ^_^, but thank god his hat was not as high as micky's... kekekekeke... that would make him look like a clown.

Poor Micky how come we keep on comparing Micky to Hwon (timing not good for Micky)

If i can add about Hwon... He don't need to open his robe just to show his sexyness... Hwon in red dress is extremely HOT.... Rrrrrrrrrr......

He is HOT in RED, In BLACK.. In GREEN ... purple, yellow, white... even in PINK ... kekekekekekeke even hotter without all the "color" ^_^ ... heheheh

Just realized... Hwon is never say I LOVE YOU to YW...isn't he? He only say LIKES and that wasn't directly saying to YW...

Well...it doen't matter.... Hwon is saving that magic words for me...hehehehehe

In your dream?? Wahahahahha....

Anyway I guess action speak louder than words..

Words words mere words, no matter from the heart - William Shakespeare

He is HOT in RED, In BLACK.. In GREEN ... purple, yellow, white... even in PINK ... kekekekekekeke even hotter without all the "color" ^_^ ... heheheh

In your dream?? Wahahahahha....

Anyway I guess action speak louder than words..

Words words mere words, no matter from the heart - William Shakespeare

yea..yea...he is HOT with or without color..with or without wardrobe (heh?!) hehhehe...

In my dream?? no problem... I even can open his wardrobe more often...kekekekek...

belated comment!!!

Can I comment on epi 20 during the battle scene? Why does it look like it was so wooden? Is it me or is everyone expressionless? I felt like watching a musical ha ha..and even when Hyeung Nim died it did nt feel real to me, because he only got attacked when everyone was dead and gone.

But the King and Woon's feelings when he went- that reminded me again why I love this drama..and still here after its gone.....

I think if were to do a "post mortem" of the battle part, I bet there would be 1001 that went wrong in that scene

1. PM kaput too easy.

2. Why Woon, Hwon just stand and looked without doing anything to save YM (though keep tellin myself - it happen in seconds you nitwit - I close one eye for this)

3. My Chonnaaaaaa ran up the stairs and just give orders, not really taking part in the battle (though the way he gave the order OMG :wub:)

4. I want my Choooonnnna to finish off PM grandpa.

5. How come someone badly injured can have soooo much strength to throw spear from that far?

6. YM died cowardly (Though I pacify myself and keep tellin myself he did not kill himself, this is not suicide - I am against suicide for whatever reason - again I am closing one eye for TMTETS).

7. YW and Hwon marriage ceremony look so simple (not elaborate) where was YW mom? Where was Hwon mom (as if they were married without family consent) - keep tellin myself no time to do they rush off to finish the drama.

I hope it can win best script or something... I like the script :D...

The credit should go more to the original writer of the novel for such lovely, fresh story. (last time was SKKS and now TMTETS).

Just realized... Hwon is never say I LOVE YOU to YW...isn't he? He only say LIKES and that wasn't directly saying to YW...

Well...it doen't matter.... Hwon is saving that magic words for me...hehehehehe

eiii ... eiii ... in ep. 18 , he did say : Therefore, I will give my whole self to you :wub:

maybe that's how you confess in Joseon era ... *LOL* :D romantic riddles, romantic letters ... remember young Hwon & YW ???

Bambiina B) ... tsk .... tsk ... tsk ... baaad girrrl ...

collagemoon1.jpg

*meanwhile ... right click ... save picture as ...* :P

eiii ... eiii ... in ep. 18 , he did say : Therefore, I will give my whole self to you :wub:

maybe that's how you confess in Joseon era ... *LOL* :D romantic riddles, romantic letters ... remember young Hwon & YW ???

nod..nod...make sense...but still... I wanna hear Hwon say it ..word by word..same like he said before when they're dating...with his deep softly voice... oohhh jeezz..... I even still can remember his sexy voice .when he said "naegga manni...ahjjumanni..chuwahaenttagu" yaaayyyy...melted.... and also when he was sick after the consummation nite with the witch Queen, he speak with his weak voice to wol...oooohhh eemmm geehhh... sweatingbullets.gifblush.gifw00t.gif

Bambiina B) ... tsk .... tsk ... tsk ... baaad girrrl ...

collagemoon1.jpg

*meanwhile ... right click ... save picture as ...* :P

Yes I am bad blush.gif

I sinned so much (heheh I am sure this sentence is wrong hahaha... as long as you get my meaning ;).. ahaks)

I didn't work for the past three weeks. I am guilty (beyond reasonable doubt)...... All I do is just dreaming, cap, more dreaming, forum, arguing, checking thersaures for more words.

excl.gif We have to put a STOP to all this... fury.gif

Say No to TMTETS .......

mooncollage2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nod..nod...make sense...but still... I wanna hear Hwon say it ..word by word..same like he said before when they're dating...with his deep softly voice... oohhh jeezz..... I even still can remember his sexy voice .when he said "naegga manni...ahjjumanni..chuwahaenttagu" yaaayyyy...melted.... and also when he was sick after the consummation nite with the witch Queen, he speak with his weak voice to wol...oooohhh eemmm geehhh... :sweatingbullets:

O_o Woah girl, you got it bad.... you are worst than me..... I can't talk korean yet.. still english or BM ... hehe

I notice that the words in TMTETS are different from normal hangul.. Kojimal become Kojira, kendey become hana??

and many other words.... I was a little lost (normally I could understand like 10% of the conversation).

OMG - I used up all my quota.. OH NOooooo.. I posted so many nonsense post.. Oh nooooooo

Who are you? :in husky tone:

I am your woman

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yes I am bad blush.gif

I sinned so much (heheh I am sure this sentence is wrong hahaha... as long as you get my meaning ;).. ahaks)

I didn't work for the past three weeks. I am guilty (beyond reasonable doubt)...... All I do is just dreaming, cap, more dreaming, forum, arguing, checking thersaures for more words.

excl.gif We have to put a STOP to all this... fury.gif

Say No to TMTETS .......

*quoted image*

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

O_o Woah girl, you got it bad.... you are worst than me..... I can't talk korean yet.. still english or BM ... hehe

I notice that the words in TMTETS are different from normal hangul.. Kojimal become Kojira, kendey become hana??

and many other words.... I was a little lost (normally I could understand like 10% of the conversation).

OMG - I used up all my quota.. OH NOooooo.. I posted so many nonsense post.. Oh nooooooo

Who are you? :in husky tone:

I am your woman

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it's ancient hangul... * i think* maybe someone in here who knows korean much much better than me can help you to explain it more details... but yes, it's different from present korean. Since i'm a newbie in saeguk drama.. I also don't know what they're talking about..however, I a bit understand with present korean.

you can call me ..a masochist... but I like and love when Hwon yelling... bahahahaha...

Hwon's fave yelling : marrebora !! homyeon...!!! Do..nugunyaa...??!! Ddangjjang...osseoo!! (i don't know whether i spell it right or not..hahaha..but that's what i hear)

uhhmm... about over quota..don't worry .. I've been put too many posts with Gabjumz last nite... and now I'm very nervous somebody in here is boring with me and complain to the mods... :blink::phew:

it's ancient hangul... * i think* maybe someone in here who knows korean much much better than me can help you to explain it more details... but yes, it's different from present korean. Since i'm a newbie in saeguk drama.. I also don't know what they're talking about..however, I a bit understand with present korean.

you can call me ..a masochist... but I like and love when Hwon yelling... bahahahaha...

Hwon's fave yelling : marrebora !! homyeon...!!! Do..nugunyaa...??!! Ddangjjang...osseoo!! (i don't know whether i spell it right or not..hahaha..but that's what i hear)

YAH CHINGGU!

Have you seen the news????? Hyun Sung and Hwon are in Bean Pole CF!!! Yes both of them! I just saw their pic in FB MoonSun page!

I AM GETTING EXCITED!!! PLEASE CF gods! Please hear our plea!!!!! HAN GA IN & KIM SOO HYUN in CASS CF PLEASE!!!! CHHHHEEEEBBBBAAALLLL!!!!!! :wub::wub: