[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

What's up w/ the talk on who wouldve played YeonWoo well?i wouldve understood if these rants are found pages 20-50 but c'mon we're more than halfway finishing the drama. Show some respect for Han Ga In who have been working hard for this role. If you guys really want a different actress maybe you can make a different version of Moon Sun to suit your taste.  *quoted image*

I totally agree! I THOUGHT WE HAVE ALREADY PASSED THIS STAGE LONG BEFORE. People should stop being critical and at least give some credit to Han Ga In. They are all doing their best and enduring extreme weather condition just to give us a good series! phew.gifphew.gif

Guest doanlan

sorry for cutting your post. i just want to write to what you've said.

" BEFORE YOU ALL START READING THIS, I WANT YOU ALL TO THINK OF THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION"

how many people does Hwon has to protect?

how much power does Hwon has?

who rule a kingdom, is it the majority or just the king?

how does Hwon need to exercise his power when he has noon?

do you think that Hwon is just a king only by name?

why do you all think that Woon chose to support Hwon and not the elder brother?

to me Hwon has everything at the same time nothing. he is a king with no follower, apart from the people who know him. he knows that  to deal with the people around him, he needs to use his head, and not his heart. after all his father also told him the same thing when BK was mistakenly sent to him instead of YW. YM has alot, like freedom to do anything, to travel, love whom ever he choses, and also to laugh freely. Hwon has non of those. to protect his brother he has to use the word " its a royal order". do you know how that most of hurt him, when the person he loves and respect most his the same brother.

some of people are saying he has not done anything for wol, but have you ever wonder the reason why wol still trust his judgment and expect nothing back from him. may be she is in love or may be because she know his heart, either of them might have been the case. to think of strategy without blood shed is what Hwon has been doing. he bait to see how to plan his next move is what he has been doing. a king that know when to retreat and when to fight is a type of king Hwon is. from my point of view, YM is a spoilt brat that have no idea how his younger brother is feeling, and how hard it is to be in a den full of lions and tiger. i will only appreciate him, if he can do better than Hwon.

sorry, please correct me if am wrong

You're right !

A King must reign with his head not his heart ...like a president now !

YM doesn't have a King's profile so why the former King disn't want he lives in the palace.

He easily will be used by the politic men to do something wrong for Hwon or exactly for the kingdom!

Guest julia17

The Moon Embracing The Sun Faces Off Air Crisis Due to Strike

The long-term strike at MBC has also affected the hit series filming for the latter part of The Moon Embracing the Sun, causing the drama to face the crisis of been putting off the air, becoming focus of hot debate.

In the early morning of February 22nd, 2012, the director of MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama series The Moon Embracing the Sun tweeted through his Twitter account, “Due to the impact of long-term MBC strike, that beginning from this week the normal production of the second half inevitable becomes difficult, hope everybody can understand.”

The strike at MBC began on January 30th, 2012. At that time a lot of MBC programs faced with the crisis of been put off the air, but because The Moon that Embraces the Sun outsourced its production, so the strike did not affect the series too much. But at the time the strike has entered its third week, The Moon Embracing the Sun couldn’t help but to be affected as well, unable to carry out normal shooting and editing work.

The Moon Embracing the Sun achieved nearly 40% of viewership ratings after broadcasting 14 episodes, is extremely popular, thus whether it’s off the air is a matter of utmost concern to many viewers.

via bntnews

cr: Asian-Drama.org http://asian-drama.o...-due-to-strike/

402138_244432878978394_181695605252122_549584_559263946_n.jpg

omg, nooooooooo!!!!!!! I was disappointed that due to football, next week the drama will be aired the next day with 2 consecutive episodes that is on March 1st. And now this news. Hope to see both the episodes today and tomorrow.

Tmtets fighting!!!!!!!

[YW]: Seol-ah, why did you lie to me?

[bK]: I will wait for you

Until the day your majesty looks at me,

I will wait no matter how long it takes.

[bK]: Find me the shaman named Wol

and bring her to me.

[YW]: There is definitely a plot behind my death. For now, Heo Yeon Woo has to stay a dead person.

[Woon]: You cannot go to Hwalinseo.

[YM]: If the woman you love is in trouble, as a man you cannot pretend not to know and do nothing, isn't it?

(I probably didn't translate this line well enough. Hopefully someone else can do a better job with this line.)

[Hwon]: My orders that I gave for you not to draw closer, are you going to defy them?

[YM]: Your majesty!

[Hwon]: Hyung-nim!

I love you Kilalaa

Chona! HyungNim!

Me: bite nails!!

On a serious note...please please dont break YMs heart......find another way.....

TMETS Producer: PD’s Difficulties Do Not Affect Normal Broadcast

The PD of MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama series The Moon that Embraces the Sun, Kim Doh Hoon, has expressed the difficulties due to aftermath of labor union strike at MBC.

On the early morning of February 22nd, 2012, Kim Doh Hoon tweeted on his Twitter microblog (@Doo91e), “In the aftermath of a prolonged strike, beginning this week, the normal operation in the second half inevitably becomes more difficult. Although the ongoing situation is difficult, but hope that everybody can understand.”

The three-week strike has affected the airing of MBC’s programs such as ‘Infinite Challenge’ and ‘We Got Married,’ there is concern that The Moon Embracing the Sun will be affected as well.

Credit: asian-drama

TMETS Producer: PD’s Difficulties Do Not Affect Normal Broadcast

The PD of MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama series The Moon that Embraces the Sun, Kim Doh Hoon, has expressed the difficulties due to aftermath of labor union strike at MBC.

On the early morning of February 22nd, 2012, Kim Doh Hoon tweeted on his Twitter microblog (@Doo91e), “In the aftermath of a prolonged strike, beginning this week, the normal operation in the second half inevitably becomes more difficult. Although the ongoing situation is difficult, but hope that everybody can understand.”

The three-week strike has affected the airing of MBC’s programs such as ‘Infinite Challenge’ and ‘We Got Married,’ there is concern that The Moon Embracing the Sun will be affected as well.

Credit: asian-drama

Oh No! the whole entire week of waiting, and now this. We might on on strike if they are not showing...

some more pics of our YM Gun and YW sunnmoon_photo120222153052imbcdrama0.jpg

sunnmoon_photo120222153112imbcdrama0.jpg

sunnmoon_photo120222153126imbcdrama0.jpg

sunnmoon_photo120222153141imbcdrama0.jpg

sunnmoon_photo120222153235imbcdrama0.jpg

sunnmoon_photo120222153223imbcdrama0.jpg

So Cute. They are playing with the children. This game is famous in my country also. Omona, I forgot the name of this game. Jealous eyes peeping from somewhere. Hahaha cannot wait for tonite's episode. 5 more hours to go!!!!!

Tmtets fighting!!!!!!